New England's Non-Call; Was It Or Wasn't It?

It was a penalty, that's why the flag was thrown. The Brady envy'ers will be whining as soon as the refs fuck their team. Especially since they don't have a Hall of Fame QB on their team.

I think they ruling that it wasn't catchable is the wrong call.

That said, New England should not have let the game come down to one play. When they beat the Saints a few weeks back, they were admittedly lucky. Their luck ran out last week.

I listen to people complain all the time over bad calls in a Super Bowl game a few years back and still haven't quit crying and today they like it when another team gets screwed over. Go figure.

I dislike Brady and the Patriots, however the call was bad.

As a Dolphin fan, I'm never unhappy to see the Patriots lose, but if that wasn't pass interference, then there's no such thing. Gronkowski was wrapped up and pushed from the point where the ball was intercepted all the way to the back of the end zone, so far that Julian Edelman had to jump over him as he intersected his route (see video). That only happened because Gronk was not supposed to be there. Bad call.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SldglIpy6wM]Tom Brady Gets Screwed! Monday Night Football Controversial Non Call - YouTube[/ame]

OK I'm goin over to the "it's a bad call camp". That means Brady and the Pats got screwed. I like that better.

bundchen-brady-mansion.jpg

I thiink Tommy should hole up in his crib(pictured) and play the video of that play untill he is crosseyed.

I wonder if he cries when he is alone watching the refs screw him on video..

ORRrrr... does he just boo hoo in public?

Forum List

Back