New Details of Chris Watts

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This guy is truly a monster. RIP Shannan, Bella, and Ceecee. :icon_cry:

I am thankful to the Lord that I can't comprehend what he did.

How.

I saw the same movie. Person enters marriage and parenthood and then "falls in love" with someone else. We don' talk enough about notions of love and loyalty and what they mean. Not everyone is a member of a religion but the leaders of the various religions need to step up their teachings on the meaning of marriage and parenthood.

I saw the same movie. Person enters marriage and parenthood and then "falls in love" with someone else. We don' talk enough about notions of love and loyalty and what they mean. Not everyone is a member of a religion but the leaders of the various religions need to step up their teachings on the meaning of marriage and parenthood.

You're blaming this atrocity on religion?

Just like you blame parents of dying children when the make a wish people won't consider dying children that are not vaccinated.

Despicable.

You're blaming this atrocity on religion?

Just like you blame parents of dying children when the make a wish people won't consider dying children that are not vaccinated.

Despicable.
This is not what I said and don't you dare mischaracterize it. If you make vows sacred to your religion, this is what what you do you put your your whole heart and soul into it.

Forum List

Back