New Daily Show Host Is An Asshole

Believe me OldShit...the liberals have plenty of assholes...most with hemorrhoids.
are you a proctologist?.....do you keep tract of this in your practice?....
I've a couple of colostomies. Does that qualify?
oh shit im sorry.....dam that sucks.....
why ?
he has 2 colostomy bags.....thats gotta suck.....
true! for the people around him..

The Daily Show is a twee little program with about 2M daily viewers. Fox News programs do better than that.
ignorant people will watch anything

Hardly. I doubt they watch real news.
fox isn't real news.

Not all of it. It's a mix of opinion and news. I prefer Fox Business for news these days, with the exception of Bret Baier's show on Fox News.
disagree it's 90% propaganda and 10% paranoia.
gotta say though I do watch it but I also watch all the others to get some perspective.

The Daily Show is a twee little program with about 2M daily viewers. Fox News programs do better than that.

fox isn't real news.

Not all of it. It's a mix of opinion and news. I prefer Fox Business for news these days, with the exception of Bret Baier's show on Fox News.
gotta say though I do watch it but I also watch all the others to get some perspective.

Then I doubt you've ever watched it. But thanks for opining.

fox isn't real news.

you'd be as wrong about that as you are about most everything you think you know about me...

fox isn't real news.

you'd be as wrong about that as you are about most everything you think you know about me...

I don't think I know anything about you other than what you confess in your posts. Other than this exchange, I don't recall ever giving you any thought at all.

fox isn't real news.

I don't think I know anything about you other than what you confess in your posts. Other than this exchange, I don't recall ever giving you any thought at all.
that's pretentious.....but not surprising

What's not to like? A mixed race left wing anti-Semite African who pretends to be a comedian. Don't we already have one of those in the White House?

_82006193_b4ejs_ziyaa_s-c.jpg.cf.jpg

Hours after being named new Daily Show host Trevor Noah under fire for sexist racist tweets New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV

Trevor Noah fits the left agenda to a Tee. He hates Jews and makes fun of fat women...and making fun of Americans.

One of the most redeeming qualities of Jon Stewart was he came off as a nice guy. This guy has a Twitter account that shows us exactly what he's thinking......and it ain't nice folks.

Nothing says liberalism like a foreigner making fun of America.
The Right makes fun of fat women all the time ... calling Hillary Clinton & Michelle Obama fat, for instance.

Hours after being named new Daily Show host Trevor Noah under fire for sexist racist tweets New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV

Trevor Noah fits the left agenda to a Tee. He hates Jews and makes fun of fat women...and making fun of Americans.

One of the most redeeming qualities of Jon Stewart was he came off as a nice guy. This guy has a Twitter account that shows us exactly what he's thinking......and it ain't nice folks.

The Right makes fun of fat women all the time ... calling Hillary Clinton & Michelle Obama fat, for instance.
The left does it as well.
Actually, the average person that does that isn't going to be hosting a popular comedy show......for good reason. They would piss too many people off.

They are fat.

Forum List

Back