New Daily Show Host Is An Asshole

Nobody like the New Guy. My only beef with him is I have no earthly idea who he is. You mean to tell me the couple dozen or so 'on location reporter' people had no interest?
no, the story is the new host did a couple of spots on the show and the producers thought he was the best qualified .
lots of people auditioned...
if you've ever auditioned for anything you know that's it's a crap shoot.

Reminds me of how Fox Channel passed on big successful shows like American Idol and otehrs. Some idiot at Comedy Central okayed this guy because they were all coked up. :)

Uhmmm

Who is this new guy again? What is his name? And why isn't Bee Hosting the show, don't you think its about time she got a shot?

Nobody like the New Guy. My only beef with him is I have no earthly idea who he is. You mean to tell me the couple dozen or so 'on location reporter' people had no interest?
no, the story is the new host did a couple of spots on the show and the producers thought he was the best qualified .
lots of people auditioned...
if you've ever auditioned for anything you know that's it's a crap shoot.

Reminds me of how Fox Channel passed on big successful shows like American Idol and otehrs. Some idiot at Comedy Central okayed this guy because they were all coked up. :)

Uhmmm

Who is this new guy again? What is his name? And why isn't Bee Hosting the show, don't you think its about time she got a shot?
the vagaries of show biz..

This thread title only solidifies it. This guy is driving the right crazy and that means its a great choice.

Good the left will finally have an asshole of its own to counter the republican's media assholes. :thup:
Believe me OldShit...the liberals have plenty of assholes...most with hemorrhoids.
are you a proctologist?.....do you keep tract of this in your practice?....
I've a couple of colostomies. Does that qualify?
oh shit im sorry.....dam that sucks.....
why ?
he has 2 colostomy bags.....thats gotta suck.....

_82006193_b4ejs_ziyaa_s-c.jpg.cf.jpg

Hours after being named new Daily Show host Trevor Noah under fire for sexist racist tweets New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV

Trevor Noah fits the left agenda to a Tee. He hates Jews and makes fun of fat women...and making fun of Americans.

One of the most redeeming qualities of Jon Stewart was he came off as a nice guy. This guy has a Twitter account that shows us exactly what he's thinking......and it ain't nice folks.

Nothing says liberalism like a foreigner making fun of America.
So he hates John???

The Daily Show is a twee little program with about 2M daily viewers. Fox News programs do better than that.

Good the left will finally have an asshole of its own to counter the republican's media assholes. :thup:
Believe me OldShit...the liberals have plenty of assholes...most with hemorrhoids.

Not that bad...I meant colonostomies....not colostomies.
ROTFL110x85.gif
are you trying to say Colonoscopy?....

_82006193_b4ejs_ziyaa_s-c.jpg.cf.jpg

Hours after being named new Daily Show host Trevor Noah under fire for sexist racist tweets New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV

Trevor Noah fits the left agenda to a Tee. He hates Jews and makes fun of fat women...and making fun of Americans.

One of the most redeeming qualities of Jon Stewart was he came off as a nice guy. This guy has a Twitter account that shows us exactly what he's thinking......and it ain't nice folks.

Nothing says liberalism like a foreigner making fun of America.
Like the old one wasn't????

Because he drives the right crazy does not make him a good choice......Look at Ed Schultz, he sucks big time yet he drives the right crazy

Not that bad...I meant colonostomies....not colostomies.
ROTFL110x85.gif
are you trying to say Colonoscopy?....
That's what I'm trying to say. It's so bad a forgot how to spell it.

He had previously hosted a couple shows in South Africa. He had experience.

Forum List

Back