New Daily Show Host Is An Asshole

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
_82006193_b4ejs_ziyaa_s-c.jpg.cf.jpg

Hours after being named new Daily Show host Trevor Noah under fire for sexist racist tweets New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV

Trevor Noah fits the left agenda to a Tee. He hates Jews and makes fun of fat women...and making fun of Americans.

One of the most redeeming qualities of Jon Stewart was he came off as a nice guy. This guy has a Twitter account that shows us exactly what he's thinking......and it ain't nice folks.

Nothing says liberalism like a foreigner making fun of America.

Good the left will finally have an asshole of its own to counter the republican's media assholes. :thup:

Dude you're forgetting Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, George Stephanopoulos, Paul Begaula, Andrea Mitchell, Christiana Amanpoure, Rachael Maddow, and the entire MSNBC staff.

Good the left will finally have an asshole of its own to counter the republican's media assholes. :thup:
Believe me OldShit...the liberals have plenty of assholes...most with hemorrhoids.
Democrats in this country... we don't have anyone that spews partisan, fiery vitriol the likes of Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, and O'Reilly. Nothing would make me happier than finally having a liberal in the media that takes those assholes approach to the opposing ideology and just CRUCIFIES them for their bullshit. No more satire, no more comedy shows, just a host that thoroughly shames the modern GOP for the bastards that they are.

If this new guy is willing to take it a step further than Jon Stewart, then best of luck to him. :thup:

Last edited:

Dude you're forgetting Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, George Stephanopoulos, Paul Begaula, Andrea Mitchell, Christiana Amanpoure, Rachael Maddow, and the entire MSNBC staff.
All of those people are clowns that no one listens to. They temper their opinions. They should flat out be dismembering republicans for their nonsense. But instead they try to sound like they see issues from both sides. ENOUGH of that. That's why their ratings SUCK! Take the GOP to task for the EVIL SHIT THEY DO!

Believe me OldShit...the liberals have plenty of assholes...most with hemorrhoids.
Democrats in this country... we don't have anyone that spews partisan, fiery vitriol the likes of Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, and O'Reilly. Nothing would make me happier than finally having a liberal in the media that takes those assholes approach to the opposing ideology and just CRUCIFIES them for their bullshit. No more satire, no more comedy shows, just a host that thoroughly shames the modern GOP for that bastards that they are.

If this new guy is willing to take it a step further than Jon Stewart, then best of luck to him. :thup:
are you perturbed old guy?.....

are you a proctologist?.....do you keep tract of this in your practice?....
I've a couple of colostomies. Does that qualify?
makes sense as you are full of shit.

oh shit im sorry.....dam that sucks.....

why ?

Hours after being named new Daily Show host Trevor Noah under fire for sexist racist tweets New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV

Trevor Noah fits the left agenda to a Tee. He hates Jews and makes fun of fat women...and making fun of Americans.

One of the most redeeming qualities of Jon Stewart was he came off as a nice guy. This guy has a Twitter account that shows us exactly what he's thinking......and it ain't nice folks.

Nothing says liberalism like a foreigner making fun of America.

Can you give us a list of the topics comedians can make fun of?

Not that bad...I meant colonostomies....not colostomies.
ROTFL110x85.gif

Nobody like the New Guy. My only beef with him is I have no earthly idea who he is. You mean to tell me the couple dozen or so 'on location reporter' people had no interest?

Nobody like the New Guy. My only beef with him is I have no earthly idea who he is. You mean to tell me the couple dozen or so 'on location reporter' people had no interest?
no, the story is the new host did a couple of spots on the show and the producers thought he was the best qualified .
lots of people auditioned...
if you've ever auditioned for anything you know that's it's a crap shoot.

no, the story is the new host did a couple of spots on the show and the producers thought he was the best qualified .

Reminds me of how Fox Channel passed on big successful shows like American Idol and otehrs. Some idiot at Comedy Central okayed this guy because they were all coked up. :)

Reminds me of how Fox Channel passed on big successful shows like American Idol and otehrs. Some idiot at Comedy Central okayed this guy because they were all coked up. :)
THAT'S HOW SNL STARTED.

Forum List

Back