New CDC head Rochelle Walensky and the return of competence

It will be nice to return to competence amongst government officials. I hope this is a lesson to Americans that government cannot be run like a business and that seasoned, career policy officials should occupy positions of power. Not former reality TV show hosts and their yes men/women.

What a disaster the Trump presidency was.

Nothing better than unelected bureaucrats deciding policy.

Its amazing how spineless you lemmings are when sucking up to your supposed betters.

We want civil servants, not a new class of fucking nobles.

After the last four years of incompetence, unqualified yes men/women, and Trump's hand picked lackey's in positions of power they should have never seen the light of day on?..yeah, I'll be more than happy to hand the controls back to the competent professionals. Seriously, if you think the people that Trump put in these positions of power have done a good job, you're delusional. All the competent civil servants have been driven off or silenced. Hopefully, Biden can get most of them to come back.....oh lordy!

Now we get people who are so smug and sure of themselves they think they are fucking autocratic gods and should not be questioned, ever.

And sheep like you will take it in the ass, well, because that's what you do.

My sig gives my position on this clearly. I'd rather trust amateurs that don't want to stay in government than people who want to stay and build power and be unaccountable.

But you would rather let others do your thinking for you.
Just admit you have no idea who she is instead of saying dumb shit for the sake of saying dumb shit...

Only a Trump sycophant would think someone from Harvard and MIT would be incompetent....

I on the other hand respect expertise and I also respect people who practice what they preached...she has a history of ACTUALLY putting the needs of patients over drug companies, not just talking about it...

It will be nice to return to competence amongst government officials. I hope this is a lesson to Americans that government cannot be run like a business and that seasoned, career policy officials should occupy positions of power. Not former reality TV show hosts and their yes men/women.

Its amazing how spineless you lemmings are when sucking up to your supposed betters.

After the last four years of incompetence, unqualified yes men/women, and Trump's hand picked lackey's in positions of power they should have never seen the light of day on?..yeah, I'll be more than happy to hand the controls back to the competent professionals. Seriously, if you think the people that Trump put in these positions of power have done a good job, you're delusional. All the competent civil servants have been driven off or silenced. Hopefully, Biden can get most of them to come back.....oh lordy!

Now we get people who are so smug and sure of themselves they think they are fucking autocratic gods and should not be questioned, ever.

My sig gives my position on this clearly. I'd rather trust amateurs that don't want to stay in government than people who want to stay and build power and be unaccountable.

Just admit you have no idea who she is instead of saying dumb shit for the sake of saying dumb shit...

Only a Trump sycophant would think someone from Harvard and MIT would be incompetent....

I on the other hand respect expertise and I also respect people to practice what they preached...she has a history of ACTUALLY putting the needs of patients over drug companies, not just talking about it...

Harvard educated, worked for Obama, all I need to know. The same full of themselves experts you lefties suck off all the time.

Credentials don't make one actually competent.

So why are drug companies and patients automatically adversaries?

I on the other hand respect expertise and I also respect people who practice what they preached...she has a history of ACTUALLY putting the needs of patients over drug companies, not just talking about it...

Not everyone from Harvard is incompetent at all.

Why not Dr. Jerome Corsi? The tremendous doctor seems to have a lot going for him, and Sleepy Joe did promise to reach across the aisle.

So true!

After a parade of sheep and charlatans posing as White House-endorsed public health officials, Joe Biden’s selection of Rochelle Walensky to head up the CDC suggests that conviction and competence are back in vogue in the Beltway.
Seriously, at this point, wouldn’t it take less time and effort to run a list of people in the president’s inner circle who haven’t tested positive for COVID-19? What a shower of fools.​
Rudy tweeted that he was resting comfortably, which is certainly good news. No word yet whether being completely divorced from reality increases the prospect of developing antibodies, but we’ll all keep our fingers crossed.​
Rudy’s diagnosis provides the absurd relief against which some really encouraging news has emerged.​
Joe Biden has selected Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the head of infectious disease at Massachusetts General Hospital, to take over the CDC.​
Walensky, a quality professional and person by many accounts, takes over an agency that has been politicized and whose credibility has been undermined by the Trump administration.​
After seeing not only his colleague Walensky selected but another former colleague at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Dr. Vivek Murthy, tapped to return as surgeon general, Dr. Paul Sax, the clinical director of infectious diseases at the Brigham, seemed to encapsulate the pinch-me-is-this-real reaction of most doctors and scientists, noting that the appointments that Biden has made in public health “have been based on talent, character, and achievements.”​
Imagine that?​
Appointing accomplished, respected professionals like Walensky and Murthy stands in blaring contrast to the quacks that Trump routinely trotted out to prop up his wacky, unscientific approaches to combating the pandemic.​
Five words: Scott Atlas and Stella Immanuel.

MOAR:

Walensky-copy-2-400x400.jpg

Probably another neurotic left wing retard

xjdjdnndnrjrkdjr.jpeg

Forum List

Back