New cars without AM radios

Trying to reach people via AM radio is like still trying to sell DVDs out of the trunk of your car. 😄

We're not making any new AM listeners or DVD watchers. Whoever is still doing it is the last of their kind.
Yet it was Democrats that lost their shit by seeking increased regulation of AM radio because of Conservative talk shows.

Yet it was Democrats that lost their shit by seeking increased regulation of AM radio because of Conservative talk shows.
You know, the other day on WLW was the first time I ever heard this conspiracy theory. How long has it been around?

Increasingly, auto manufacturers are not including AM radio with their cars.

And as we all know, AM is dominated by conservative talk radio.

Conspiracy anyone?
Don't most AM stations also broadcast in FM? Especially the bigger ones that are more inclined to carry syndicated talk radio?

Hamstring businesses? With every breath you morons reveal you know nothing about market forces. Broadcasters pay rating agencies to help them maximize profit you Dipshit. The shows with more views or listeners can sell ads for more money. If the ratings agencies were giving them inaccurate information then they would make less money so they have a built in incentive to make sure they're getting good information.
ESG is about promoting businesses’ ability to lend/invest/borrow etc. as long as they have the “correct” views of climate change, trans issues, racial issues, etc.

They will act against an otherwise successful business model because it thinks the wrong way… do you not know anything about ESG? That’s not capitalism, it’s picking the companies with the “correct” morality so they can
Further spread their politics through their product/advertisements onto the populace, and so they can support leftist causes with money.

It has nothing to do with free market. Its exclusionary by nature. Of course, you like excluding people you disagree with and hate from the market. Conservatives? We want all to participate of all creeds, claims, politics, and moralities. If the left didn’t control the MSM, Hollywood, Academia, Big Tech, etc these leftist ideals wouldn’t stand a chance in free market of ideas. You guys need major advantages just to survive, and you’re doing a good job of maintaining your manipulation and dominance of these societal linchpins. But you can’t kill the truth and common sense, thankfully, and that will always be a thorn in the lefts side.

If the MSM, Academia, etc suddenly became not radically left… leftism would largely die.

Last edited:
You know, the other day on WLW was the first time I ever heard this conspiracy theory. How long has it been around?
The Fairness Doctrine debate. When radio and TV were growing in the 30s and 40s there were limited choices in terms of number of stations so it made sense. But, to enforce the Fairness Doctrine over biased content in this day in age with almost infinite media choices makes no sense other than to stifle free speech.

AM still exists?

11343238145_f0b0752b25_b.jpg

So you don't believe they are dropping AM because lack of demand? Do you have any evidence ?

ESG is about promoting businesses’ ability to lend/invest/borrow etc. as long as they have the “correct” views of climate change, trans issues, racial issues, etc.
These are private businesses you moron. ESG rating companies do not have any leverage over how a company operates. Other businesses hire them, Dipshit.
They will act against an otherwise successful business model because it thinks the wrong way… do you not know anything about ESG? That’s not capitalism, it’s picking the companies with the “correct” morality so they can
Further spread their politics through their product/advertisements onto the populace, and so they can support leftist causes with money.
You're stupid. Lefties don't want to do business with neglectful companies that are polluting the environment. Companies hire these rating agencies to help them get to a place where lefty customers want to do business with them. These businesses are advertising for our dollars by promoting lefty policies. It's the cost of doing business these days.
It has nothing to do with free market. Its exclusionary by nature. Of course, you like excluding people you disagree with and hate from the market. Conservatives? We want all to participate of all creeds, claims, politics, and moralities. If the left didn’t control the MSM, Hollywood, Academia, Big Tech, etc these leftist ideals wouldn’t stand a chance in free market of ideas. You guys need major advantages just to survive
Bullshit. It's your side that wants to allow bigot cake makers the ability to exclude gays from the market.

Fairness Doctrine…. Google it. There are plenty of links.

Jesus Christ how about a complaint from this century? I don't care about the Fairness Doctrine or about you dumbing down your own people with non stop misinformation from bad actors. Have it.

😄

Why should people who never listen to AM have to pay for conservatives medium to reach other conservatives with propaganda? Pay for it yourself if you want it maybe you can special order it.

I like your logic, let's apply this reasoning across the board.

Pay for your own cell phones, condoms, abortions and healthcare, I shouldn't be responsible for your expenses.

<pffft> back in the day - cars ONLY had AM radio. when i got my 1st car, the 1st thing i did was go out & buy an FM converter.

I like your logic, let's apply this reasoning across the board.

Pay for your own cell phones, condoms, abortions and healthcare, I shouldn't be responsible for your expenses.
I do speedo. Well, except for the condoms and abortions, I am 63 so I have slowed down a bit.

Increasingly, auto manufacturers are not including AM radio with their cars.

Conspiracy anyone?
:lol:

Automakers, such as BMW, Volkswagen, Mazda and Tesla, are removing AM radios from new electric vehicles because electric engines can interfere with the sound of AM stations.

Forum List

Back