New Bush Coins

I know illegals that care more about this country than most liberals...

How can you take some well thought-out humor and distort it so flagrantly, Alucard?
How can you verify that I don't care about my country of birth? How can you state that liberals care less than some illegals? It's because I care so much that I can see the sad humor in these coins because those coins do represent the depths into which Frontman Bush has taken this country.
If I don't laugh, I'll cry at the loss of worldwide respect, the loss of respect for a country that used to preserve and protect human rights but lowered itself to defending torture, the loss of integrity when a war with no cause was instigated by lies, and to having a laughing stock at the head of it.
What other President ever had count-down items available for sale because we just can't wait to be rid of him?
As of tomorrow, 366 days, one more year (Leap Year) and we're free; free at last!

How can you take some well thought-out humor and distort it so flagrantly, Alucard?
How can you verify that I don't care about my country of birth? How can you state that liberals care less than some illegals? It's because I care so much that I can see the sad humor in these coins because those coins do represent the depths into which Frontman Bush has taken this country.
If I don't laugh, I'll cry at the loss of worldwide respect, the loss of respect for a country that used to preserve and protect human rights but lowered itself to defending torture, the loss of integrity when a war with no cause of instigated by lies, and to having a laughing stock at the head of it.
What other President ever had count-down items available for sale because we just can't wait to be rid of him?
As of tomorrow, 366 days, one more year (Leap Year) and we're free; free at last!

Alucard is a bitter person. He believes the lies that he is told by mainstream media and the White House, and so his reasoning skills are punishing him by shutting down.

Then in a glorious parade Bush will be replaced by an equally corrupt tyrant.

Forum List

Back