New blood....a nation sorely in need of unity

a nation sorely in need of unity​

No a nation sorely in need of DIVORCE! We have had quite enough of the Democrats lawlessness, lying, election rigging and stealing. Their millions of illegals who kill Americans. Their goddamn limitless borrowing and spending. Plus they are a bunch of depraved sick bastards. No amount of couples therapy is going to fix that.

i cant andwon't unite with a part of the nation that promotes the death of the unborn, the death of the nation by open borders, hatred of the One True God on whom was based the founding of this nation, the death of free speech, abandoning israel in favor of murderous terrorists, a state that forces medical procedures on the population, disarming the public,
So when's your flight out???

So stop your bitching and whining...this is America you don't get to decide other people's views and choices.
I haven't decided your views...you can have your immoral unrighteous views.... i'm just sayin' i'm not going to unite with people who get it so wrong. so you carry on bud. and work on that reading comprehension woncha?

I haven't decided your views...you can have your immoral unrighteous views.... i'm just sayin' i'm not going to unite with people who get it so wrong. so you carry on bud. and work on that reading comprehension woncha?
Well "buddy" America is about people with different opinions, views walks of life and I find a way to exist with people that I don't necessarily agree with, that's America.

So "bud" brush up on what it means to be an American and again stop your pathetic bitching and whining.

It all started after we came together under Bush Part Deux following the 9-11 attacks. The next administration was hounded by hate filled rhetoric we hadn't seen for nearly 150 years, along with the infamous Investigate-gate where every phony scandal was investigated, the hatred raged. The vile things that came out of Trumps gaping maw encouraged hate and the divide continued until good old Joe won in 2020. The bitter Trumpanzee's are doing their best to keep their hate flowing. The Democrats are unlikely to offer Trumpyberra an olive branch either.
What alternative reality are you living in.

Forum List

Back