New Black Panthers Call for Violence Against Police Getting Results

Nonelitist. You have no proof that the new black panthers inspired these assholes and in the spirit of calling out all lies when I see them, I must inform you that IMO you lied in your OP when you claimed that they were so inspired. Please don't fall into that trap.

Nonelitist. You have no proof that the new black panthers inspired these assholes and in the spirit of calling out all lies when I see them, I must inform you that IMO you lied in your OP when you claimed that they were so inspired. Please don't fall into that trap.

I don't believe the sniper is inspired by the Black Panthers.

I just wanted to see the libs go nuts at my comment right after claiming that the Tea Party is inciting racism and violence.

***Shhhhh.... don't tell them. Let them continue to make hypocrites out of themselves.

Study: US Police Fatalities Increase 43% - New Jersey 101.5 FM

I'm not sure if the Panthers can take credit; but certainly like minded gang members and "disaffected youth" listening to "cop killa" song lyrics are having an influence.

I'm sure the president automatically saying "the cop acted stupidly" has been empowering as well.

Frightening.

Mel - Is that you?

Your persistence in trying to suck every dick in the US is admirable but I think Mel has left the country.

I would like to nominate the above poster as the most irrelevant poster on the board.

I just wanted to see the libs go nuts at my comment right after claiming that the Tea Party is inciting racism and violence.

***Shhhhh.... don't tell them. Let them continue to make hypocrites out of themselves.

Bullshit. You made a dumbass claim you thought was insightful and got called on it. Fucking dishonest twirp.

Sorry bro, I'm sick of all the lies. Please don't lie anymore.

You would reduce over half the lies you see if someone else wrote your posts.....and you never read them.

You would reduce over half the lies you see if someone else wrote your posts.....and you never read them.

Today alone you are the 8th person I will ask to post a single factual lie I have ever posted on t his board. and remember opinions that you don't agree with are not lies. I fully expet that you will do as they all did and pretend like the request was never made b/c there simply is not one.

Today alone you are the 8th person I will ask to post a single factual lie I have ever posted on t his board. and remember opinions that you don't agree with are not lies. I fully expet that you will do as they all did and pretend like the request was never made b/c there simply is not one.

Right off the top of my head....you lied when you accused people of saying we don't have the right to bear guns and when I pointed that out you lied by saying you weren't talking about anyone in the thread.

Another one is when you said the National Guard shot only "terrorists" at Kent State and I had to point out they shot people not even participating.

When I said the Guard shot unarmed demonstrators you replied by screaming "they weren't unarmed because they had rocks!"

You're a fucking joke.

I was being sarcastic in my OP. If you look at many of my posts, I do that. Pointing out someone elses absudity by being absurd myself.

And I will continue to do so.

Good.
Now you need some White Panthers.

Attachments

• $Terrorist vs police.jpg
    $Terrorist vs police.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 82

I was being sarcastic in my OP. If you look at many of my posts, I do that. Pointing out someone elses absudity by being absurd myself.

And I will continue to do so.

Type it out again. You've almost convinced yourself.

Forum List

Back