New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

Can you imagine the shit storm that would come down if white guys had of done this? Guess it's ok though because it was done by a bunch of radical black guys. That's America for you.

They did. Minutemen attempted to intimidate hispanic voters. Case was dropped by the Bush DoJ.

Guess Fox didn't think it newsworthy eh? That's America for you. :)

Sorry Hoss.... allegations were made, but there was no evidence, unlike this incident where they were CAUGHT ON FILM.

Nice try though.

Perhaps this is why:

Michael Anthony Nutter (born June 29, 1957) is the Mayor of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is Philadelphia's third black mayor, and Philadelphia is currently the largest city in the United States with a black mayor.

225px-Michael_Nutter.jpg

spit it out, what do you really want to say?

This asshole is you peoples counterpart.

If you hate him you should hate yourself

Show us the people who said they doidnt vote because he was there?

Dude, please read about the case before you make some out of the blue comment. They had witnesses ready to go up on the stand.

Thank you for showing everyone where you stand on this issue... Instead of condemning the acts you defend these guys.... enough said....

Truth - You are a racist and I don't want anything else to do with you. Good day!

Witnesses of what exactly? Was anyone verbally threatened? Was anyone physically threatened? Was any legitimate voter turned away? Other than a guy or two standing out in the open that could have been dressed a little less intimidating(looking like an angry black guy) what was the crime?

The fact that the black thug was holding a weapon constitutes a threat of violence which is intimidation.

The most significant federal law banning intimidation is the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which states in Section 11(b:

(b) No person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for voting or attempting to vote, or intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for urging or aiding any person to vote or attempt to vote, or intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for exercising any powers or duties under section 3(a), 6, 8, 9, 10, or 12(e).

People shouldn't be arrested for speech. No matter how vile it is.

Now, voter intimidation, that's another story. If he actually attempts to carry out his rhetoric, that's another story. But I say let him speak this way. It exposes who he really is.

There are of course limitations on free speech. I'm pretty sure that standing on a street encouraging murder at least approaches that line.

From a November 8, 2006, Austin American-Statesman article: ...In Arizona, Roy Warden, an anti-immigration activist with the Minutemenand a handful of supporters staked out a Tucson precinct and questioned Hispanic voters at the polls to determine whether they spoke English...

...Armed with a 9mm Glock automatic strapped to his side, Warden said he planned to photograph Hispanic voters entering polls in an effort to identify illegal immigrants and felons. The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund reported the incident to the FBI...

From a November 21, 2006, Salon.com article:

On Election Day, a posse of three men in Tucson, Ariz., proved that the Wild West still lives.

The group, which was three strong, and allegedly composed of two anti-immigration activists, Russ Dove and Roy Warden, carried a camcorder, a clipboard -- on which, they said, was information about a proposed law to make English the state's official language -- and a gun. While one man would approach a voter, holding the clipboard, another would follow, pointing the video camera at them. The third would stand behind, holding his hand to the gun at his hip in what activists on the other side called classic voter intimidation tactics in a precinct one local paper had previously declared the bellwether of the area's Hispanic vote.

Yet, the case was dropped by the Bush DoJ ....

So...did Christian Adams...self-described "whistle-blower"..... fall victim to a whistle malfunction in 2006? Or...is it only racism when it's the Obama Administration? Or...is it not "voter intimidation" when they don't speak good English?

Or maybe Adams is just another testosterone deficient jackoff with a huge chip on his shoulder?

Wetback Coyoted-Peyote is a La Raza Freak and is either a Media Matters or Move On.Org paid stooge or afficianado of same.

Nuff said.

CaféAuLait;2487532 said:
A “republican operative” who knew that some asshole was going to be standing outside a place of voting with a weapon? So this was the republican’s fault that this man decided to do what he did?

How did the "republican" find out?

Actually, extremist groups usually announce their madness before they act on it. All we know, the anti-defamation league picked up on it and acted.

I guess that kills the theory that "Republicans excited the Black Panthers"

Try "the New Black panther party are a bunch of vocal extremists kooks" and then we are dealing with reality.

This is outrageous enough to drop the charges of voter intimidation but also for Samir Shabazz to think that the white man has put his people into the housing projects and welfare system.
It was the black leaders of the 60's and 70's like Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton who fought for welfare . These are the one's he should be blaming . It's them that they have to thank, for the terrible houseing, the drugs and the breakup of the families..
It's terrible that he believe's the lie's that has been taught to him.

I dont hate the racist black panther guy at all. I feel sorry for him that he is behaving just like the old KKK idiots used to and I hope one day he can get past his prejudices and be a happier man.

That being said he should be punished, legally, for the instance of voter intimidation that he was found guilty of instead of after being convicted of voter intimidation having the case dropped by Eric Holder's DOJ.

People shouldn't be arrested for speech. No matter how vile it is.

Now, voter intimidation, that's another story. If he actually attempts to carry out his rhetoric, that's another story. But I say let him speak this way. It exposes who he really is.

There are of course limitations on free speech. I'm pretty sure that standing on a street encouraging murder at least approaches that line.

The speech showin in the video is defined as "Hate speech which incites violence" and thus could be considered "illegal". I dont like what he said but I dont like the idea of the government telling him he cant say stupid crap like that.

This is a different issue with this individual than the voter intimidation case. The 2 instances are unrelated other than providing insight into the content of that man's character.

I dont hate the racist black panther guy at all. I feel sorry for him that he is behaving just like the old KKK idiots used to and I hope one day he can get past his prejudices and be a happier man.

That being said he should be punished, legally, for the instance of voter intimidation that he was found guilty of instead of after being convicted of voter intimidation having the case dropped by Eric Holder's DOJ.
Well...that would all be true but there is no evidence any voters were intimidated or any real proof that he tried to intimidate someone.

What is sad is this guy believe's that white people put his people into the terrible housing projects and welfare system , when it was the black leaders of the 60's & 70's, like Rev. Jackson & Rev. Sharpton who has done this to them.

Well...that would all be true but there is no evidence any voters were intimidated or any real proof that he tried to intimidate someone.

Yeah thats why the police removed them for intimidation at a polling place. C'mon ravi.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY&feature=related]YouTube - EJ Exclusive - Police Respond to Intimidation[/ame]

See Below RAVI

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related]YouTube - BLACK PANTHERS ATTACK VOTERS IN PHILLY VOTING PLACE[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly[/ame]

How is this not hate speech?

If I went to downtown Philadelphia, and started yelling that "we need to kill some *******," how fast would I be put in jail?

Why is this POS racist still among us?

You know what's most astounding to me? Not one black leader including the asswipe in the whitehouse has stood up and dennounced this behavior which leads me to believe they agreee with it.

From a November 8, 2006, Austin American-Statesman article: ...In Arizona, Roy Warden, an anti-immigration activist with the Minutemenand a handful of supporters staked out a Tucson precinct and questioned Hispanic voters at the polls to determine whether they spoke English...

...Armed with a 9mm Glock automatic strapped to his side, Warden said he planned to photograph Hispanic voters entering polls in an effort to identify illegal immigrants and felons. The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund reported the incident to the FBI...

From a November 21, 2006, Salon.com article:

On Election Day, a posse of three men in Tucson, Ariz., proved that the Wild West still lives.

The group, which was three strong, and allegedly composed of two anti-immigration activists, Russ Dove and Roy Warden, carried a camcorder, a clipboard -- on which, they said, was information about a proposed law to make English the state's official language -- and a gun. While one man would approach a voter, holding the clipboard, another would follow, pointing the video camera at them. The third would stand behind, holding his hand to the gun at his hip in what activists on the other side called classic voter intimidation tactics in a precinct one local paper had previously declared the bellwether of the area's Hispanic vote.

Yet, the case was dropped by the Bush DoJ ....

So...did Christian Adams...self-described "whistle-blower"..... fall victim to a whistle malfunction in 2006? Or...is it only racism when it's the Obama Administration? Or...is it not "voter intimidation" when they don't speak good English?

Or maybe Adams is just another testosterone deficient jackoff with a huge chip on his shoulder?

Wetback Coyoted-Peyote is a La Raza Freak and is either a Media Matters or Move On.Org paid stooge or afficianado of same.

Nuff said.

Ah....Guano....yer so sweet, you have a way with words that makes my heart go pitter patter. Where you been lately? I've missed you.:tongue:

When did you or sarah ever say anything about people lynching Obama in effigy?

Forum List

Back