New Black Panther movie.....next phase of democrat party racism machine? Hispanic Namor murders black people....

The democrat party is the party of race hate as a political tool. Racists of all skin colors make up the party because the democrat party wants to increase government power at all costs. Racists need control of the government to enact their racism.......the Republican party simply doesn't care about skin color, so the democrat party is the home of the racists....

The media wing of the democrat party, Hollywood, is now moving from black and white race hate, and now begins the Black/hispanic race hate.....

The new Black Panther movie features the Mexican Sub-Mariner......yes....he is Mexican now........who kills blacks......

Democrats....racist then, racist now, racist forever...

Actually, the Sub-Mariner is Atlantean or more precisely, half Atlantean and half human. That he is played by a Hispanic Actor doesn't really mean what you think it means.

I mean, they should have found a real Atlantean to play him!

I checked out of the MCU a long time ago, so I'm probably not going to see this movie. But the Sub-Mariner has always been kind of an anti-hero since he was introduced in the 1940's.

1669775730119.png

Forum List

Back