New Backroom deal may finally pass Barrycare

Did LHO hate America? We never know how LHO felt that he had to shoot JFK because LHO got shot by Jack Ruby.

And again, he shot the POTUS, Rev. Wright has committed no crimes.

even before considering shooting him,

even before considering shooting him,

And I'm sure such a argument could be made.

But my previous point stands. Unless LHO = Rev. Wright, then this whole talk about McVeigh or LHO is just semantics for no reason other than to kill time.

I'd also like to point out that even if someone is mentored by someone, it doesn't mean anything is going to turn out factual. I can give a perfect example if needed.

but the military service doesn't let either of them off the hook. they can still hate america.

Please tell me Elvis where I said it gets them off the hook. Show me one post that says it. I never said that.

you gonna produce the piece in which Wright spouts love and pride in the USA? or not?

I'm not going to bother looking for something that you'll go "THAT DOESN'T COUNT" even if I do manage to find something. You move the goalposts too much for me to waste my time in trying to find a clip for you.

Let me just get this straight though, you think because Rev. Wright mentored Obama, Obama automatically follows what Rev. Wright says?

what does unamerican mean?

To me, UnAmerican is where you hate America despite being a citizen of the nation and wish to see it destroyed.

Though I also noticed Willow never answered my question whether she is a birther. :eusa_think:

there a lots of questions you don't answer dogbutt,, I don't owe you any answers.. here's a history lesson remember this shit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGiNtj-0m0A]YouTube - Obama Crazy Pastor, US of KKK A, God Damn America[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw]YouTube - Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA[/ame]

"God Bless America? No NO NO! Goddamn America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYkpTcLCV8]YouTube - Barack 6 Obama and ACORN - New video showing his Love of Ac[/ame]

you gonna produce the piece in which Wright spouts love and pride in the USA? or not?

I'm not going to bother looking for something that you'll go "THAT DOESN'T COUNT" even if I do manage to find something. You move the goalposts too much for me to waste my time in trying to find a clip for you.

Let me just get this straight though, you think because Rev. Wright mentored Obama, Obama automatically follows what Rev. Wright says?

I say, nobody sits in a church that spouts that kind of hate for 20 years if they vehemently disagree with it. and to translate what you said up above.. let's be honest buttsniffer, I don't move the goal posts, you know in your heart of hearts that such a piece doesn't exist you're just too cowardly to admit it.

I say, nobody sits in a church that spouts that kind of hate for 20 years if they vehemently disagree with it. and to translate what you said up above.. let's be honest buttsniffer, I don't move the goal posts, you know in your heart of hearts that such a piece doesn't exist you're just too cowardly to admit it.

And you know Rev. Wright "sprouted" hate daily for 20 years how? Were you sitting there?

I'm willing to bet you never even watched the full context of the videos and just got your info from Faux.

You move the goal posts constantly you dishonest hack.

I'll give you a perfect example of how your bullshit is wrong.

Rev. Wright and MLK Jr. were mentored by the same person. So are they exactly the same? Does MLK Jr. hate America? YES or NO.

And you know Rev. Wright "sprouted" hate daily for 20 years how? Were you sitting there?

I'm willing to bet you never even watched the full context of the videos and just got your info from Faux.

Rev. Wright and MLK Jr. were mentored by the same people. So are they exactly the same? Does MLK Jr. hate America? YES or NO.

the full context? is that where he said Goddamn america because california has the three-strike law?

the full context? is that where he said Goddamn america because california has the three-strike law?

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I heard Ambassador Peck on an interview yesterday. Did anybody else see him or hear him? He was on Fox News. This is a white man, and he was upsetting the Fox News commentators to no end. He pointed out — did you see him, John? — a white man, he pointed out, ambassador, that what Malcolm X said when he got silenced by Elijah Muhammad was in fact true — America's chickens are coming home to roost."[15]

"Violence begets violence. Hatred begets hatred. And terrorism begets terrorism. A white ambassador said that y'all, not a black militant. Not a reverend who preaches about racism. An ambassador whose eyes are wide open and who is trying to get us to wake up and move away from this dangerous precipice upon which we are now poised. The ambassador said the people that we have wounded don’t have the military capability we have. But they do have individuals who are willing to die and take thousands with them. And we need to come to grips with that."[19]

And in the infamous line in full context:

Clips from a sermon that Wright gave, entitled “Confusing God and Government”, were also shown on ABC's Good Morning America[1] and Fox News. In the sermon, Wright first makes the distinction between God and governments, and points out that many governments in the past have failed: "Where governments lie, God does not lie. Where governments change, God does not change."[21]

"And the United States of America government, when it came to treating her citizens of Indian descent fairly, she failed. She put them on reservations. When it came to treating her citizens of Japanese descent fairly, she failed. She put them in internment prison camps. When it came to treating her citizens of African descent fairly, America failed. She put them in chains, the government put them on slave quarters, put them on auction blocks, put them in cotton field, put them in inferior schools, put them in substandard housing, put them in scientific experiments, put them in the lowest paying jobs, put them outside the equal protection of the law, kept them out of their racist bastions of higher education and locked them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, not God Bless America. God damn America — that's in the Bible — for killing innocent people. God damn America, for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America, as long as she tries to act like she is God, and she is supreme. The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent.."[21][22][23][24]

I think any of us can agree with his statements no matter what before what I bolded first.

The second stuff I bolded was to show why he was saying it.

Rev. Wright and MLK Jr. were mentored by the same person. So are they exactly the same? Does MLK Jr. hate America? YES or NO.

Frankly, if you listen to the entire "God damn america" speech, it's actually pretty benign compared to how it's portrayed. If the man's been preaching for 20+ and this is the best they can come up with... Well it certainly falls short of automatic "America-Hater."

Let's not forget... And I'm going to try my best to choose my words carefully here... This is a black TUCC mega-church we're talking about. They tend to get a little... Rowdy. In any event it's not a statement upon Barry himself.

Would any Republican whose watched the 700 club with Pat Robertson's unabated and unapologetic hate-spewing be an automatic America-Hater? I think not.

hey! it's gotta be a fact, if he didn't spout that shit for 20 years then surely there is a tape in the lobby in which he spouts love and pride,, go get it for me.

Yes or NO or Maybe,, talk about moving the goalposts,, what a freak of nature you are. did ya find me that piece spouting love and pride yet. do that then I'll answerr your yes or no questions.. you pat my back and then I'll pat yours.. maybe. :lol:

DB, our posts crossed in the mail. Excellent reference to bring it into perspective.

Doesn't sound near as bad as "Nah nah nah, God Damn America!" all by itself, now does it?

Yes or NO or Maybe,, talk about moving the goalposts,, what a freak of nature you are. did ya find me that piece spouting love and pride yet. do that then I'll answerr your yes or no questions.. you pat my back and then I'll pat yours.. maybe. :lol:

Moving the goalposts? No.

You're nothing but a troll. Actually, in fact, calling you a troll would be an insult to trolls everywhere.

I'm giving you a example of how your illogical thinking is wrong, whether you like to face such facts.

Frankly, if you listen to the entire "God damn america" speech, it's actually pretty benign compared to how it's portrayed. If the man's been preaching for 20+ and this is the best they can come up with... Well it certainly falls short of automatic "America-Hater."

Let's not forget... And I'm going to try my best to choose my words carefully here... This is a black TUCC mega-church we're talking about. They tend to get a little... Rowdy. In any event it's not a statement upon Barry himself.

Would any Republican whose watched the 700 club with Pat Robertson's unabated and unapologetic hate-spewing be an automatic America-Hater? I think not.

Like I said, if he ain't been preaching hate for 20 years then bring on the love and pride.. it's on sale in the lobby.. let's see it.

Moving the goalposts? No.

You're nothing but a troll. Actually, in fact, calling you a troll would be an insult to trolls everywhere.

I'm giving you a example of how your illogical thinking is wrong, whether you like to face such facts.

you in the lobby yet?

Forum List

Back