New Backroom deal may finally pass Barrycare

It's part of understanding who Obama is. If it were an isolated thing, I'd say so what. But it is part of a larger pattern of associating with people who are basically antiAmerican. And that's everyone from Bill Ayers to Rev Wright to Michelle to a bunch of left wing think tank ex radicals and communists like Van Jones.

So you can name three people, three people who have either have never committed any crimes against America or have paid for those crimes.

Rev. Wright also served in the military, what have you done?

I've shown that you're a whiny little twat with poor English skills. I'd count that as service to mankind.
Hitler never committed a crime and served in the military. What have you done?

I'm not attacking her. I'm pointing out her stated views of her country. See the difference?

but why? what difference does it make how his wife feels about the country?

because dogbert insists that we whine cry and snivel but he is president of the usa,, but actually he is president of the us of kkka, that's the world they come from and the view of this country. that's a fact.

rev wright was a mentor of obama's and obama sat under his teachings for 20 years. but what does that have to do with michelle?

It's part of understanding who Obama is. If it were an isolated thing, I'd say so what. But it is part of a larger pattern of associating with people who are basically antiAmerican. And that's everyone from Bill Ayers to Rev Wright to Michelle to a bunch of left wing think tank ex radicals and communists like Van Jones.

So you can name three people, three people who have either have never committed any crimes against America or have paid for those crimes.

Rev. Wright also served in the military, what have you done?

Hey! DumbFuck, Timothy McVeigh served in the military too. What have you done?

So you're comparing Rev. Wright to Timothy McVeigh. How low can you go?

In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[8][13] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[14][15][16]

In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[8][13] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[14][15][16]

hey asswipe, if serving in the military gets you a pass then McVeigh gets one. so pull that DUmbass lame excuse outta yer hat errr.... azz one more time whydonchya?

serving in the military doesn't get wright, whitman, oswald, or mcveigh off the hook.

If she said she hates America with all her might, I don't see why it matters. She isn't going to run the country.

and of course she has zero influence! yes,, of course.

I don't think Michelle is Hillary.

No, she isn't. And I think Barack and Michelle like each other which I don't believe Bill and Hillary did. But like Hillary, Michelle no doubt knows where all the figurative bodies are buried and that generally gives one a degree of power.

Edit: And Michelle was also sitting in the shadow of the Rev. Wright for 20 years.

Last edited:
hey asswipe, if serving in the military gets you a pass then McVeigh gets one. so pull that DUmbass lame excuse outta yer hat errr.... azz one more time whydonchya?

I never said it got him a pass. I said if he hates America so damn much, why did he go and join the Military then? He's never committed any crimes.

His opinions may be different than yours. HOWEVER, this is the U.S.A. He has a RIGHT to his opinion, just like you. Whether you like that or not.

I never said it got him a pass. I said if he hates America so damn much, why did he go and join the Military then? He's never committed any crimes.

His opinions may be different than yours. HOWEVER, this is the U.S.A. He has a RIGHT to his opinion, just like you. Whether you like that or not.

the same question could be asked of Lee Harvey Oswald.

serving in the military doesn't get wright, whitman, oswald, or mcveigh off the hook.

I never said anything about getting them off the hook. I'm just saying, the guy isn't so AntiAmerican as Willow is making him out to me. If at all really.

I never said he didn't have a Wright to his opinion in the US of KKKA. Now did I?

Did LHO hate America? We never know how LHO felt that he had to shoot JFK because LHO got shot by Jack Ruby.

And again, he shot the POTUS, Rev. Wright has committed no crimes.

I never said he didn't have a Wright to his opinion in the US of KKKA. Now did I?

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back