New Backroom deal may finally pass Barrycare

what does unamerican mean?

To me, UnAmerican is where you hate America despite being a citizen of the nation and wish to see it destroyed.

Though I also noticed Willow never answered my question whether she is a birther. :eusa_think:

there a lots of questions you don't answer dogbutt,, I don't owe you any answers.. here's a history lesson remember this shit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGiNtj-0m0A]YouTube - Obama Crazy Pastor, US of KKK A, God Damn America[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw[/ame]

"God Bless America? No NO NO! Goddamn America.

Last edited:
My Way News - Dems seek agreement, quick vote on health care

Dishonest, disgusting and the death of the democrats, all rolled up in one.

They even added in money to be sent to education.

You knew it had to be serious when:

Must be serious ! Obama delays Asian Vacation for ObamaCare or No time to bow

Jake Tapper

Speaking volumes about how the votes are not yet there for health care reform, President Obama has decided to delay his trip to Asia.

The president was due to leave for a trip to Guam, Indonesia and Australia on Thursday, March 18th and return to Washington, DC on March 24th. The White House confirms this morning that the trip will be delayed by three days – the president will now leave Sunday March 21st and return to Washington on Friday, March 26th. …

The White House had long set the March 18th deadline – the day the president was to have left for his trip – for Capitol Hill. As recently as Tuesday the White House had expressed confidence that they were still within that goal. Yet at yesterday’s briefing for the first time indicated that the deadline may have to be shifted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papa Obama will just have to bow some other time- very giving of him

See:
Commemorate Obama's Historic Trip or the Asian Bowing Bird

Papa Obama "Asian Bowing bird"

drinkingbird.jpg

Is Obama suddenly Rev. Wright? Last I checked, no.

Willow, I don't see the bother of trying to have a conversation with a troll like you when you dodge such simple questions.

Is Obama suddenly Rev. Wright? Last I checked, no.

Willow, I don't see the bother of trying to have a conversation with a troll like you when you dodge such simple questions.

If you were as smart a lad as you think you are you wouldn't feel the need to ask em..

then dogasskisserbutt, there's always the search button, If I said I was a birther, you can find it. go ahead we shall wait. :eusa_whistle:

I don't see why people attack Obama's wife. I don't want to be held responsible for what my wife says.

If you were as smart a lad as you think you are you wouldn't feel the need to ask em..

Actually, I ask the simple questions because you have trouble answering them for whatever reason. But it's okay Willow, there's still hope for you to not be a partisan hack.

I don't see why people attack Obama's wife. I don't want to be held responsible for what my wife says.

I'm not attacking her. I'm pointing out her stated views of her country. See the difference?

My Way News - Dems seek agreement, quick vote on health care

Dishonest, disgusting and the death of the democrats, all rolled up in one.

They even added in money to be sent to education.

You knew it had to be serious when:

Must be serious ! Obama delays Asian Vacation for ObamaCare or No time to bow

Jake Tapper

Speaking volumes about how the votes are not yet there for health care reform, President Obama has decided to delay his trip to Asia.

The president was due to leave for a trip to Guam, Indonesia and Australia on Thursday, March 18th and return to Washington, DC on March 24th. The White House confirms this morning that the trip will be delayed by three days – the president will now leave Sunday March 21st and return to Washington on Friday, March 26th. …

The White House had long set the March 18th deadline – the day the president was to have left for his trip – for Capitol Hill. As recently as Tuesday the White House had expressed confidence that they were still within that goal. Yet at yesterday’s briefing for the first time indicated that the deadline may have to be shifted.

Pelosi keeps crowing she has teh votes. If she had the votes, she would have voted.
I would love to see this thing blow up in their collective faces. Of course if it passes it will blow up too since taxes start immediately but benefits are delayed 4 years.

I'm not attacking her. I'm pointing out her stated views of her country. See the difference?

OK, I'll attack her.
Michelle Obama is among the most privileged people in this country. She and her husband achieved a level of social and economic success that would be unthinkable in his homeland of Kenya. That success comes as much from being born in America as hard work. For her to crow that "for the first time I am proud of my country" is ingratitude for what this country has given her of the first order.
She is as unAmerican as her husband. But probably more competent.

OK, I'll attack her.
Michelle Obama is among the most privileged people in this country. She and her husband achieved a level of social and economic success that would be unthinkable in his homeland of Kenya. That success comes as much from being born in America as hard work. For her to crow that "for the first time I am proud of my country" is ingratitude for what this country has given her of the first order.
those things may be true, but why go after Obama's wife? I don't understand.

OK, I'll attack her.
those things may be true, but why go after Obama's wife? I don't understand.

It's part of understanding who Obama is. If it were an isolated thing, I'd say so what. But it is part of a larger pattern of associating with people who are basically antiAmerican. And that's everyone from Bill Ayers to Rev Wright to Michelle to a bunch of left wing think tank ex radicals and communists like Van Jones.

but why? what difference does it make how his wife feels about the country?

because dogbert insists that we whine cry and snivel but he is president of the usa,, but actually he is president of the us of kkka, that's the world they come from and the view of this country. that's a fact.

It's part of understanding who Obama is. If it were an isolated thing, I'd say so what. But it is part of a larger pattern of associating with people who are basically antiAmerican. And that's everyone from Bill Ayers to Rev Wright to Michelle to a bunch of left wing think tank ex radicals and communists like Van Jones.

So you can name three people, three people who have either have never committed any crimes against America or have paid for those crimes.

Rev. Wright also served in the military, what have you done?

Forum List

Back