New Backroom deal may finally pass Barrycare

WTF?

Healthcare and Education?

What we need is more money for weapons and war!

Wrong administration. :doubt:

Yeah because Obama pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan. OH wait.

When he ran he said he would start pulling out of Iraq and please ling where he said he would pull out of Afghanistan. I thought he said something about that being the good war? ....(psssst, you look silly here, so just stop. Grown folks talking here).

Great job Mr. President. Great job.

Wrong administration. :doubt:

Yeah because Obama pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan. OH wait.

When he ran he said he would start pulling out of Iraq and please ling where he said he would pull out of Afghanistan. I thought he said something about that being the good war? ....(psssst, you look silly here, so just stop).

Great job Mr. President. Great job.

No, dumbfuck. you are the one who said "wrong administration" about spending money on war. how the fuck are we fighting two wars if your Ossiah isn't spending money on them?

Well gee Xeno... the dems should be lined up volunteering to shit can their careers since it's that filthy slut pelosi and the kenyan asking them to.

You can kick, scream, and cry all you like. However, as long as you live in the United States of America, that "kenyan" is PRESIDENT Barack Obama.
:eusa_whistle:

Kick... scream... cry.... :cuckoo:

I'm talking about the political suicide of the dem party hormone.

Well gee Xeno... the dems should be lined up volunteering to shit can their careers since it's that filthy slut pelosi and the kenyan asking them to.

You can kick, scream, and cry all you like. However, as long as you live in the United States of America, that "kenyan" is PRESIDENT Barack Obama.
:eusa_whistle:

Well, factually speaking in the world HE came from it is called the US of KKKA! But you didn't notice that little nuance didya? or you chose to ignore it. so now spare us the "preaching." cause we mock your sorry ass.

From what I've read personally and in my research about the student loan changes, it eliminates the middle man (private companies).

Examples of how the money is transferred and which way.

This is the current way:

Student < Private Company < Government.

This is the way after:

Student < Government.

All the private companies do now is the job the government could of done in the first place on this issue.

This is the TRUE transfer:

Government < Student < Government < Taxpayer

What's wrong with the above? I'll give you a little hint: the money is NEVER returned to the Taxpayer.

Because we all know government runs things more efficiently and cheaply than private enterprise.
Go figure out why universities are opposed to this particular expansion of government.
And then go ask your English teacher why you should be sent back to remedial English for your post.

What was that? I couldn't hear you over your ignorance.

Of course, you don't want a serious conversation on this issue. You just want to try and bash me for my english, which is fine by the way.

There is nothing to converse about. The universities and students are opposed to this because gov't has a terrible record servicing loans. It is a big power grab by the Obamites. Another one.
And your english sucks. Bet you can't find the mistake in your post, dumshit.

Well, factually speaking in the world HE came from it is called the US of KKKA! But you didn't notice that little nuance didya? or you chose to ignore it. so now spare us the "preaching." cause we mock your sorry ass.

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. Are you a birther Willow? Yes or no.

Simple question.

There is nothing to converse about. The universities and students are opposed to this because gov't has a terrible record servicing loans. It is a big power grab by the Obamites. Another one.
And your english sucks. Bet you can't find the mistake in your post, dumshit.

Irony.

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. Are you a birther Willow? Yes or no.

Simple question.

ain't talking bout where he was born dogbett,, talking about where and with whom he spent his life,, anarchists, terrorists and preachers yelling US OF KKKA.. take notes, get your nose outta the ass and take notes. oh and just so ya know,, it took his wife 45 years to feel proud of her country, so I'm figuring in 45 years I'll be proud of her and the mister.

ain't talking bout where he was born dogbett,, talking about where and with whom he spent his life,, anarchists, terrorists and preachers yelling US OF KKKA.. take notes, get your nose outta the ass and take notes. oh and just so ya know,, it took his wife 45 years to feel proud of her country, so I'm figuring in 45 years I'll be proud of her and the mister.

So you're saying he's unAmerican then? Yes or no.

what does unamerican mean?

show me where I said he's un american. go ahead show me.

what does unamerican mean?

To me, UnAmerican is where you hate America despite being a citizen of the nation and wish to see it destroyed.

Though I also noticed Willow never answered my question whether she is a birther. :eusa_think:

From what I've read personally and in my research about the student loan changes, it eliminates the middle man (private companies).

This is the current way:

This is the way after:

Student < Government.

All the private companies do now is the job the government could of done in the first place on this issue.

Because we all know government runs things more efficiently and cheaply than private enterprise.
Go figure out why universities are opposed to this particular expansion of government.
And then go ask your English teacher why you should be sent back to remedial English for your post.

Actually they do. Look at the overhead with Medicare compared to private plans. 2% government vs. 30% private.

This is the current way:

This is the way after:

Student < Government.

Actually they do. Look at the overhead with Medicare compared to private plans. 2% government vs. 30% private.
Look at the level of waste and fraud in Medicare vs private plans. Look at any gov't program.
Medicare-bankrupt
Social Security-bankrupt
Post office-bankrupt.
Now get your head out of your ass and take a deep breath.

Forum List

Back