New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

But, you enjoy and support actions against the Palestinians by the IDF. Is Gaza that much different than the Warsaw Ghetto?
Nope. But saying so gets ya labeled.

Saying things like "So where were these tough assed Jews when Hitler was around? Sorry, that sounds bad, but I seriously want to know..." or "I wonder when Israel will start forcing Palestinians to wear a patch on the front of their clothing" certainly will and for good reason.
Ok. But it still won't shut me up in speaking out loud thoughts I have wondered about...

You completely misunderstand me, Gracie. It is my most fervent wish that Nazis continue to spew their hate here and for 2 very good reasons:
1) They are a reminder to all of how an otherwise modern, sophisticated, civil population became intoxicated by what Hitler was selling and
2) I prefer Nazis out in the open.
Thank You.
:biggrin:

Don't worry Gracie; calling anyone who disagrees with Israeli policies and practices a Nazi is the big thing at the moment; their masters in Tel-Aviv have told them to push the "Nazi" meme as calling people "Anti-Semites" no longer works.

I'm certain Gracie has as little concern for her rep as you do, Princess. Saying things like "So where were these tough assed Jews when Hitler was around..." and "I wonder when Israel will start forcing Palestinians to wear a patch on the front of their clothing" is not in reference to Israeli policies but rather unvarnished Nazi-isms. That you can't tell the diff is all anyone needs to know about you.

wtf? I thought you and I got along quite well.
Guess not.

Jeez
Ultimately there are Jews and non Jews and no matter how nice you are you'll never be one of them.

In fact if you wanted to convert they would try to talk you out of it. Very exclusive.

Most religions aren't interested in recruiting any ignorant, criminally inclined, mentally ill people like you guys. Islam on the other hand, is like a magnet, you navigate to it like shit flies do to shit. They even brag about people like you as converts. That's why prisons all across the world are a prime recruitment and conversion target.

Sorry chump. You gotta be a theist to pray 5 times a day.

If you aren't a Muslim, then you have the perfect pre qualifications for a potential convert.

Guess not.

Jeez
Ultimately there are Jews and non Jews and no matter how nice you are you'll never be one of them.

In fact if you wanted to convert they would try to talk you out of it. Very exclusive.

Most religions aren't interested in recruiting any ignorant, criminally inclined, mentally ill people like you guys. Islam on the other hand, is like a magnet, you navigate to it like shit flies do to shit. They even brag about people like you as converts. That's why prisons all across the world are a prime recruitment and conversion target.

If you aren't a Muslim, then you have the perfect pre qualifications for a potential convert.

You are probably a better candidate. You have similar food laws and we Christians males don't take to circumcision as adults.

But, you enjoy and support actions against the Palestinians by the IDF. Is Gaza that much different than the Warsaw Ghetto?
Nope. But saying so gets ya labeled.

Saying things like "So where were these tough assed Jews when Hitler was around? Sorry, that sounds bad, but I seriously want to know..." or "I wonder when Israel will start forcing Palestinians to wear a patch on the front of their clothing" certainly will and for good reason.
Ok. But it still won't shut me up in speaking out loud thoughts I have wondered about...

You completely misunderstand me, Gracie. It is my most fervent wish that Nazis continue to spew their hate here and for 2 very good reasons:
1) They are a reminder to all of how an otherwise modern, sophisticated, civil population became intoxicated by what Hitler was selling and
2) I prefer Nazis out in the open.
Thank You.
:biggrin:

Don't worry Gracie; calling anyone who disagrees with Israeli policies and practices a Nazi is the big thing at the moment; their masters in Tel-Aviv have told them to push the "Nazi" meme as calling people "Anti-Semites" no longer works.

On the other hand calling Palestinians, Muslims, and anti semetic jerkoffs like you with Nazi like ambitions for a second holocaust upon the Jews and Israel a "Nazi" is perfectly appropriate.

Guess not.

Jeez

You are probably a better candidate. You have similar food laws and we Christians males don't take to circumcision as adults.

Still posing as a concerned Christian while Muslims, not Jews, are slaughtering Christians all over the world? Ha ha ha. Take a hike.

et al,

This discussion, where the members take turns calling each other "NAZIs," is very childish and unproductive; most tiresome.

Most Respectfully,
R

Vast majority of the "Nazi" accusations are coming from the pro Pali side. Usually because they are ignorant about history, or that they're counting on the ignorance of others.

You take a hike, punk.

You look like an asylum escapee in your avatar selfie. When you are in public, do people cross over and start walking on the sidewalk across the street when they see you coming? I bet your smell proceeds you by a few hundred feet. It's a good warning system. Ha ha ha.

It's no wonder. It's always the nutjobs, criminals, and losers that are naturally attracted to Islamism and the "Palestinian cause".

Guess not.

Jeez

Except I won't pray to an imaginry god they made up that apparently visited 500 yrs ago.

One of these thing is doing its own thing...Seseme Street song.

Christians
Muslims
Atheists

You're more likely a convert to Islam because youre already gullible enough to believe in gods.

Guess not.

Jeez

Except I won't pray to an imaginry god they made up that apparently visited 500 yrs ago.

Does anybody care what you pray or don't pray to?

But apparently your hatred for Jews supersedes everything.

Still posing as a concerned Christian while Muslims, not Jews, are slaughtering Christians all over the world? Ha ha ha. Take a hike.

My buddy and I share a saying. Don't fuck with us then tell us how to react. So Jews, stop being dicks and win over Arab women so they don't hand over their kids to hezbola or whoever.

Christians
Muslims
Atheists

You're more likely a convert to Islam because youre already gullible enough to believe in gods.

No, actually people like you fit the perfect profile for Islamic recruitment. That's why they go after criminals and convicts in prisons across the world.

Christians
Muslims
Atheists

No, actually people like you fit the perfect profile for Islamic recruitment. That's why they go after criminals and convicts in prisons across the world.

...Just like Jesus is supposed to have done... Matthew 9:10-13

You take a hike, punk.

You look like an asylum escapee in your avatar selfie. When you are in public, do people cross over and start walking on the sidewalk across the street when they see you coming? I bet your smell proceeds you by a few hundred feet. It's a good warning system. Ha ha ha.

It's no wonder. It's always the nutjobs, criminals, and losers that are naturally attracted to Islamism and the "Palestinian cause".
Roudy, do you like movies about Gladiators?

My buddy and I share a saying. Don't fuck with us then tell us how to react. So Jews, stop being dicks and win over Arab women so they don't hand over their kids to hezbola or whoever.

Grow up

Christians
Muslims
Atheists

...Just like Jesus is supposed to have done... Matthew 9:10-13

No, just like Islamic groups today, that tell criminals and convicts they can rape, kill, and loot and be considered heroic holy warriors, by just saying one sentence and converting to Islam. You must be one of them.

You take a hike, punk.

You take a hike, punk.

Get in this line where you belong, CHOSEH GOOZO.

Forum List

Back