New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

For this latest accuser- it really all revolves around the yearbook

Moore has denied ever meeting her or being as the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is confirmed as his handwriting by unbiased experts- then Moore is done- he has lied about meeting her and being at the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is shown to be a fraud- then the accuser is a fraud.

I would really like to see 3 court approved independent analysts examine the handwriting and find out.

This accusation seems both the least credible- and the most credible- based upon the yearbook. And the one accusation that will show that either the accuser or Moore is lying.
you think he signed it while he had his hands around her throat? I'm trying to figure out when he had time to sign it based on her allegation.

You contards could learn so much if you read the actual article- rather than just speculated based upon what other contards have told you

Nelson said the alleged attack happened just days after Moore signed her yearbook on Dec. 22, 1977. Nelson said she had been flattered when Moore asked to sign her Gadsden High School yearbook. The book, which was shown at the press conference by Allred, includes this message: "To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas." Allred says it's signed by Roy Moore, of the Etowah County District Attorney's Office.

My husband asked this last night about her account of what happened. He's not alone because others are asking today, why couldn't she just get out of the car?

There is so much you can learn when you actually read what was said....

When Nelson got in Moore's car, she said he drove behind the restaurant and parked near a dumpster instead of taking her home. Nelson said Moore groped her and tried to force her head onto his crotch. Nelson says she yelled and tried to leave the car, but Moore locked the door.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."

Well, since child locks didn't come into play until the 80's, why didn't she just unlock and leave?

There were electric locks in the 70's- we had a car with them. Yes- why didn't she just manage to find the switch to unlock her door- in a strange car- in the dark- while a large man was trying to pull off her shirt and push her head into his lap?

Oh wait- she answered the question- she tried to leave the car but he locked the door.
so did she know him before getting in? what time was it, he hung around until her shift was over? seems other people would remember that.

For this latest accuser- it really all revolves around the yearbook

Moore has denied ever meeting her or being as the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is confirmed as his handwriting by unbiased experts- then Moore is done- he has lied about meeting her and being at the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is shown to be a fraud- then the accuser is a fraud.

I would really like to see 3 court approved independent analysts examine the handwriting and find out.

This accusation seems both the least credible- and the most credible- based upon the yearbook. And the one accusation that will show that either the accuser or Moore is lying.
you think he signed it while he had his hands around her throat? I'm trying to figure out when he had time to sign it based on her allegation.

You contards could learn so much if you read the actual article- rather than just speculated based upon what other contards have told you

Nelson said the alleged attack happened just days after Moore signed her yearbook on Dec. 22, 1977. Nelson said she had been flattered when Moore asked to sign her Gadsden High School yearbook. The book, which was shown at the press conference by Allred, includes this message: "To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas." Allred says it's signed by Roy Moore, of the Etowah County District Attorney's Office.
where did he sign it? that's all I'm asking. How did she know him that he'd want to? she seems to indicate he reached out to her to sign it too. how did he know she had one? dude, so many questions. they go on as well. no one asking them either. seems logical to me.

My husband asked this last night about her account of what happened. He's not alone because others are asking today, why couldn't she just get out of the car?

When Nelson got in Moore's car, she said he drove behind the restaurant and parked near a dumpster instead of taking her home. Nelson said Moore groped her and tried to force her head onto his crotch. Nelson says she yelled and tried to leave the car, but Moore locked the door.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."

Well, since child locks didn't come into play until the 80's, why didn't she just unlock and leave?

There were electric locks in the 70's- we had a car with them. Yes- why didn't she just manage to find the switch to unlock her door- in a strange car- in the dark- while a large man was trying to pull off her shirt and push her head into his lap?

Oh wait- she answered the question- she tried to leave the car but he locked the door.

I was kinda being silly... bottom line, this was 38 years ago, we'll never know what, if anything happened. Therefore, I have to assume he didn't do this.

I was kinda being silly... bottom line, this was 38 years ago, we'll never know what, if anything happened. Therefore, I have to assume he didn't do this.

Well in the end, unless Moore sues, this will never be in a court so we will all have to make some assumptions.

But if the handwriting on the yearbook is confirmed as his- then he lied- and if he lied about knowing this woman- then yes- i will assume he did do it.

so did she know him before getting in? what time was it, he hung around until her shift was over? seems other people would remember that.
The things you contards could learn if you just read the news....

Nelson describes her first encounter when she was 15 years old working as a waitress at a local restaurant after school.

She said Moore, DA of Etowah County, was a regular customer where he would often pull the ends of her hair as she passed by and complimented the young girl's looks.

"I did nothing to encourage this behavior," said Nelson, adding "I did not respond to any of Mr. Moore's flirtatious behavior."

She said that at the time of the encounters she had a boyfriend and was "not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man twice my age."

Nelson went on, describing another incident in which Moore signed a school yearbook of hers when she was 16.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Old Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA.'"

She said after the incident, Moore had offered to drive Nelson home after work, during which she alleges he forced himself on Nelson and groped her in a locked car.

"I trusted Mr. Moore because he was district attorney, I thought he was doing something nice to offer to drive me home," said Nelson.

Nelson describes her first encounter when she was 15 years old working as a waitress at a local restaurant after school.

She said Moore, DA of Etowah County, was a regular customer where he would often pull the ends of her hair as she passed by and complimented the young girl's looks.

"I did nothing to encourage this behavior," said Nelson, adding "I did not respond to any of Mr. Moore's flirtatious behavior."

She said that at the time of the encounters she had a boyfriend and was "not interested in having a dating or sexual relationship with a man twice my age."

Nelson went on, describing another incident in which Moore signed a school yearbook of hers when she was 16.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Old Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA.'"

She said after the incident, Moore had offered to drive Nelson home after work, during which she alleges he forced himself on Nelson and groped her in a locked car.

"I trusted Mr. Moore because he was district attorney, I thought he was doing something nice to offer to drive me home," said Nelson.
but roy moore was not District Attorney, so she encountered him twice, the first time he was flirting and she had no interest the second time she got in his car. huh? Still doesn't say when and where he signed the yearbook.

So a creepy older man was playing with her hair and she felt it was necessary to hop into his car? So she forgot incident one during incident two a year later, and you want me to believe that 38 years later she remembers them both? LOL what a a fking goof.

but roy moore was not District Attorney, so she encountered him twice, the first time he was flirting and she had no interest the second time she got in his car. huh? Still doesn't say when and where he signed the yearbook..

You contards could learn so much if you actually read the news

Nelson said that shortly before that, days before Christmas, she'd brought her high school yearbook to the restaurant and Moore signed it. A copy of her statement distributed at the news conference included a picture of what she said was his signature and a message saying, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.'"

Nelson said she told her younger sister about the incident two years later, told her mother four years ago and told her husband before they married. She said she and her husband supported Donald Trump for president.

I don't know about your part of the U.S. but in mine- 'twice' is not a regular customer.

but roy moore was not District Attorney, so she encountered him twice, the first time he was flirting and she had no interest the second time she got in his car. huh? Still doesn't say when and where he signed the yearbook..

Nelson said that shortly before that, days before Christmas, she'd brought her high school yearbook to the restaurant and Moore signed it. A copy of her statement distributed at the news conference included a picture of what she said was his signature and a message saying, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.'"

Nelson said she told her younger sister about the incident two years later, told her mother four years ago and told her husband before they married. She said she and her husband supported Donald Trump for president.

I don't know about your part of the U.S. but in mine- 'twice' is not a regular customer.
and she got in his car? yeah ok.

and she got in his car? yeah ok.

A regular customer, who was a respected Assistant DA- and apparently called himself the DA- and offered her a ride home one night when her boyfriend didn't show up.

Totally unbelievable to a Trumpster.

Yeah she knew him. He was constantly talking to her.

Well she basically said he was bugging her. Didn’t want anything to do with him. So the rest makes no sense. Especially a yearbook

Well she basically said he was bugging her. Didn’t want anything to do with him. So the rest makes no sense. Especially a yearbook

None of it will ever make any sense to you.

Ever.

No matter what.

Suppose for the sake of argument that Crazy Roy Moore was & therefore is likely still a serial child molester. How stupid would that make the Democrat & Republican establishments for not catching on in 40 years or did they look the other way? Either way what does it say about them?

16 year old girls do a lot of strange things.

CNN producer thought Darrel Nelson was Roy Moore’s stepdad. He is Beverly Nelson’s stepson, and accuses her of lying

DOyUYGjUEAE6Ffk.jpg

Forum List

Back