New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

Paul Ryan calls on Moore to quit:

House speaker joins GOP chorus calling for Moore to quit - Breitbart
Breitbart no less.

"House Speaker Paul Ryan on Tuesday joined a growing chorus of Washington Republicans calling upon Roy Moore to drop out of his embattled race for the U.S. Senate in the wake of allegations by a second woman that the conservative Alabaman groped her when she was a teenager in the late 1970s.

“These allegations are credible,” Ryan, R-Wis., told reporters on Tuesday. “If he cares about the values and people he claims to care about then he should step aside.”

Moore is showing no sign of quitting, even as his chances to win the open Senate seat appear to be in peril."
people of Alabamy get to vote not Paul Ryan, so he can sit and twirl or better yet do his fking job would be nice.

you're sounding a little desperate there, kiddle.

Breitbart no less.

"House Speaker Paul Ryan on Tuesday joined a growing chorus of Washington Republicans calling upon Roy Moore to drop out of his embattled race for the U.S. Senate in the wake of allegations by a second woman that the conservative Alabaman groped her when she was a teenager in the late 1970s.

“These allegations are credible,” Ryan, R-Wis., told reporters on Tuesday. “If he cares about the values and people he claims to care about then he should step aside.”

Moore is showing no sign of quitting, even as his chances to win the open Senate seat appear to be in peril."
people of Alabamy get to vote not Paul Ryan, so he can sit and twirl or better yet do his fking job would be nice.

But Mitch McConnell does get a vote, when it comes to throwing Moore out of the Senate.
political suicide. I dare him. I want to see him tell the people of Alabamy to fk off.

Breitbart no less.

you're sounding a little desperate there, kiddle.
how so exactly? the man isn't stepping down, that would implicate himself. you really think he'd do that? seriously? let me laugh at you now.

well that makes no sense the WAPO reporter started the hunt so are you saying she was victim zero? LOL, you obviously have no dignity.

they did not "start the hunt", lying loon. they went to interview moore supporters and were led to this story by people in Alabama.

the Washington post actually has journalistic standards and sources it's stories. they even post retractions if they make a mistake.

unlike what you think passes for "news" because it's rightwingnut garbage.
the reported reached out to her. how did she know who she was? please I'm looking for that info. let's have it!

again, loon, she was directed to the girl by people who knew her.

are you really that stupid?

never mind, don't answer.
so you have nothing proves she was concocted by the story teller reporter.

do you honestly think the Washington post has the same journistic standards as breitbart?

:rofl:
naw, I think they are a biased piece of shit.

Easy, Moore tried to get blowjobs from every teenager in Alabama, extra credit if they were children
well that makes no sense the WAPO reporter started the hunt so are you saying she was victim zero? LOL, you obviously have no dignity.

they did not "start the hunt", lying loon. they went to interview moore supporters and were led to this story by people in Alabama.

the Washington post actually has journalistic standards and sources it's stories. they even post retractions if they make a mistake.

the reported reached out to her. how did she know who she was? please I'm looking for that info. let's have it!

Again no one is alleging that you nutcase

do you honestly think the Washington post has the same journistic standards as breitbart?

Projecting idiot.

Russell Moore (no relation to Roy), President of Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, said a religion that would support a man like Moore is “predatory” and “soul twisting.”

“A church that worships Jesus stands up for vulnerable women and girls,”
Russell Moore wrote on his Twitter account. “A church that worships power sees them as expendable.”

He then blasted evangelicals for what he sees as standing on the side of violence and racism.

More:

"Predatory, soul twisting": Southern Baptist leader slams evangelicals for supporting Roy Moore

Projecting idiot.
Maybe I am! Bugs the living shit out of you.

so I am a bit confused, how is it the WaPO reporter could find this person from 38 years ago. Let's see the evidence that got her to the woman. please post that. because the woman did not come forward on her own.
Easy, Moore tried to get blowjobs from every teenager in Alabama, extra credit if they were children

"the Washington post actually has journalistic standards and sources it's stories. they even post retractions if they make a mistake."

WAPO has "journalistic standards"? Since when?

Glad to compare the honesty of the Washington Post to Donald Trump anytime.

For this latest accuser- it really all revolves around the yearbook

Moore has denied ever meeting her or being as the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is confirmed as his handwriting by unbiased experts- then Moore is done- he has lied about meeting her and being at the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is shown to be a fraud- then the accuser is a fraud.

I would really like to see 3 court approved independent analysts examine the handwriting and find out.

This accusation seems both the least credible- and the most credible- based upon the yearbook. And the one accusation that will show that either the accuser or Moore is lying.

Lyin Ted: “As it stands, I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges, without a serious persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true...grown men don’t typically sign high school girls’ yearbooks.“

But he also said that the Judge deserved to be able to defend himself.

My husband asked this last night about her account of what happened. He's not alone because others are asking today, why couldn't she just get out of the car?

My husband asked this last night about her account of what happened. He's not alone because others are asking today, why couldn't she just get out of the car?

She probably would, if it happened today. that's the effect all of this national dialogue is going to have. Girls will be confident that THEY are not the ones who will be shamed and shunned, and that these "bigger-than-life" pigs like Moore won't intimidate them into being passive.

Lyin Ted: “As it stands, I can’t urge the people of Alabama to support a campaign in the face of these charges, without a serious persuasive demonstration that the charges are not true...grown men don’t typically sign high school girls’ yearbooks.“

And Moore is trying to.

Of course when he says he can't remember which teenagers he dated when he was in his 30's........

There is so much you can learn when you actually read what was said....

When Nelson got in Moore's car, she said he drove behind the restaurant and parked near a dumpster instead of taking her home. Nelson said Moore groped her and tried to force her head onto his crotch. Nelson says she yelled and tried to leave the car, but Moore locked the door.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."

And Moore is trying to.

Of course when he says he can't remember which teenagers he dated when he was in his 30's........

Yeah, I have a problem with that, the last teenager I dated, I was like 21 and she was 18 or 19.

When Nelson got in Moore's car, she said he drove behind the restaurant and parked near a dumpster instead of taking her home. Nelson said Moore groped her and tried to force her head onto his crotch. Nelson says she yelled and tried to leave the car, but Moore locked the door.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."

Well, since child locks didn't come into play until the 80's, why didn't she just unlock and leave?

For this latest accuser- it really all revolves around the yearbook

Moore has denied ever meeting her or being as the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is confirmed as his handwriting by unbiased experts- then Moore is done- he has lied about meeting her and being at the restaurant.

If the notation on the yearbook is shown to be a fraud- then the accuser is a fraud.

I would really like to see 3 court approved independent analysts examine the handwriting and find out.

This accusation seems both the least credible- and the most credible- based upon the yearbook. And the one accusation that will show that either the accuser or Moore is lying.
you think he signed it while he had his hands around her throat? I'm trying to figure out when he had time to sign it based on her allegation.

was he signing the yearbook at this time?

Well, since child locks didn't come into play until the 80's, why didn't she just unlock and leave?

There were electric locks in the 70's- we had a car with them. Yes- why didn't she just manage to find the switch to unlock her door- in a strange car- in the dark- while a large man was trying to pull off her shirt and push her head into his lap?

Oh wait- she answered the question- she tried to leave the car but he locked the door.

Forum List

Back