#NeverTrump #NeverHired

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Setting the tone for the open-eyed realism of the Trump Administration, not one single #NeverTrump signer will be part of the Administration.

I can't imagine a better outcome for an untrustworthy group.

"We hate Trump and all he stands for and got us into a permanent, unwinnable war in the Middle East against a formless enemy. Why won't Trump take our advice?" - #NeverTrumpsters

"They are some of the biggest names in the Republican national security firmament, veterans of past GOP administrations who say, if called upon by President-elect Donald Trump, they stand ready to serve their country again.

But their phones aren’t ringing. Their entreaties to Trump Tower in New York have mostly gone unanswered. In Trump world, these establishment all-stars say they are “PNG” — personae non gratae...."

‘Never Trump’ national-security Republicans fear they have been blacklisted

Trump will be the best President since Coolidge

The Schaudenboner Arises.

TFW.png

You can look it up but I recall Obama saying, shortly after his inauguration when he had a democrat majority in both Houses of Congress, "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to ride in the back of the bus". Pretty funny stuff back then and you can bet your ass(ets) there were no "neverBarry" candidates appointed.

You can look it up but I recall Obama saying, shortly after his inauguration when he had a democrat majority in both Houses of Congress, "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to ride in the back of the bus". Pretty funny stuff back then and you can bet your ass(ets) there were no "neverBarry" candidates appointed.

Or we could quote the entire thing:

"We can't have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Read more at: Barack Obama Quotes

Now did he do as much as we all wish he would have for the unsubstantial people? Nope. Just like every single one of the folks who've sat in that seat - at least as far back and including Reagan.

And neither will Don. Watch. Because even if he wants to? That's not how your system works. And as long as all the american public is willing to do is sit on their asses and bitch, nothing will ever change in that regard. Your entire system serves the aristocracy. By design. So you can cling to your partisanshit and blame everyone else for what we refuse to do for ourselves, but no one is coming to save you; including Don.

Last edited:
Ironically, even #Never Trumpers will live in a richer and safer country under President Trump.

And hopefully, President Trump will focus on fighting ISIS rather than fighting Russia and supporting ISIS by all means like Obama.

upload_2017-1-18_16-25-16.png

Ironically, even #Never Trumpers will live in a richer and safer country under President Trump.

And hopefully, President Trump will focus on fighting ISIS rather than fighting Russia and supporting ISIS by all means like Obama.

View attachment 107331

We will be at permanent war no matter who is elected, you have no need for concern on that point.

Keep the old Establishment Warmongers far away. If Trump's smart, he won't get us involved with more quagmires. He needs to just focus on helping Americans. More quagmires will keep him from doing that effectively. In fact, i truly hope he scales back our presence in the Middle East and other places. But we'll see i guess.

View attachment 107331

We will be at permanent war no matter who is elected, you have no need for concern on that point.

I hear that. I hate to say it, but you are right. The CIA and MIC always get their wars. Presidents usually go along.

View attachment 107331

I hear that. I hate to say it, but you are right. The CIA and MIC always get their wars. Presidents usually go along.

The US and Israeli arms/surveillance industry cabal will have it no other way. War is good for Wall Street, it's good for the world bankers, we annexed the middle east long ago which must be occupied; it’s simply who we are, and now we’ve reached a point at which the public will support wars they know are unfounded and entered into on false pretexts.

Forum List

Back