Republican Senator says the GOP did not win a mandate

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Senator Tillis said the GOP did not win a mandate...he is correct. Donald Trump won a mandate and both sides in DC had better learn that and I mean fast or you will be going home for good in two years.

Toughen up republicans and get behind the president elect. Stop giving the dems ammo.

upload_2017-1-18_16-18-20.png

I'm firmly convinced the two Parties are completely incapable of working together. So the angry partisan division will continue. It's very sad.

Senator Tillis said the GOP did not win a mandate...he is correct. Donald Trump won a mandate and both sides in DC had better learn that and I mean fast or you will be going home for good in two years.
I agree...the GOP won shit....now Trump, he won a huge fucking mandate!!!!!!

basically when Trump beat Cruz, the republican party lost. They would really do best by their positions if they were to understand these things and find a way to back what the voters want. If not, in two years we will have new representatives to do the job.

basically when Trump beat Cruz, the republican party lost. They would really do best by their positions if they were to understand these things and find a way to back what the voters want. If not, in two years we will have new representatives to do the job.

Thank God Cruz lost....

Forum List

Back