Never insult Ronald Reagan by comparing him to Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Never insult Ronald Reagan by comparing him to Trump.
Forget the politics, look at the human beings.
Ronald Reagan showed respect to all, even those who he did not agree with. He was respected by most, even those who disagreed with him.
Donald Trump does not show respect to anyone. He is so insecure he puts himself up by putting other down. He is as despicable of a human being as there is.

Ronald Reagan showed respect to all, even those who he did not agree with. He was respected by most, even those who disagreed with him.
Donald Trump does not show respect to anyone. He is so insecure he puts himself up by putting other down. He is as despicable of a human being as there is.
:cuckoo:

upload_2017-7-29_19-52-9.png

I think there should be a rule against starting pointless threads.

500 threads started by liberals just shook in fear.

Are you hoping to shut down USMB? :lol:

Lib please you people hated Reagan's guts. Who can keep track of the left's enemies and BFF's anymore they change weekly.
Those who feel Trump is a modern day Reagan are as despicable as Trump.
I do not feel all people who voted for Trump are despicable but those who deny his many flaws and try to make his wrong actions right are despicable.

Lib please you people hated Reagan's guts. Who can keep track of the left's enemies and BFF's anymore they change weekly.
Those who feel Trump is a modern day Reagan are as despicable as Trump.
I do not feel all people who voted for Trump are despicable but those who deny his many flaws and try to make his wrong actions right are despicable.

President Trump, the first real president since Reagan :eusa_clap:

:cuckoo:
GQ article

GQ article concerning your picture
The then-president's astonishingly cream suit and the president-elect's startlingly non-orange hair and skin are jarring, but the funniest and most telling component of this photo might be the First Lady staring deep into Trump's soul like she's trying to turn him into stone. Indeed, it turns out that as much as Trump might like to suggest that his presidency will carry on the Gipper's legacy, the Reagans...actually kind of hated him! The Washington Post tracked down some delightful anecdotes about how the Reagan White House delicately, eye-rollingly managed its occasional obligatory interactions with our Tweeter-in-Chief.

/----/ I'm curious about how many times a current president met a future president - not one who was not his current VP. As a child, Bill Clinton met JFK and your photo shows Reagan met Trump. Just wondering.
Reagan was photographed with Trump on several different occasions and even received one photo sent to him by President Reagan and the First Lady. Clearly President Reagan liked him!

Forum List

Back