Never Forget: The Free World Supports a FREE IRAN!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Free from rigged elections of demonic leaders!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojSEivEdroU&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Great Muse "Uprising" soundtrack with 2009 Iranian election video and image footage‬‎[/ame]

i would wager that most of the free world doesn't give flying fuck about iran

I'll wager that the feeling is mutual.

I'll wager that American Muslims day of reckoning will be coming shortly and its not going to be pleasant, not pleasant indeed! Ditto for the European Muslims! :eusa_angel:

oooooh, i bet they're shaking in their boots knowing you're a-coming after 'em.

:rofl:

I'll wager that the feeling is mutual.

I'll wager that American Muslims day of reckoning will be coming shortly and its not going to be pleasant, not pleasant indeed! Ditto for the European Muslims! :eusa_angel:

We're coming after you too hippie! Your day of reckoning is coming also! American Muslims I can live with, but when America gets rid of all you liberals, we will be a be back on top baby! :eusa_pray:

We're coming after you too hippie! Your day of reckoning is coming also! American Muslims I can live with, but when America gets rid of all you liberals, we will be a be back on top baby! :eusa_pray:

getting rid of people you disagree with, that's the spirit! what could possibly be more american than that?

you really are living proof that any idiot can pass the bar.

The so-called "Free World" is an illusion, also they pretend to care about a "Free Iran". In reality these are just rhetorics for underlying economic and geographical interests. Iran sits on one of most valuable assets of world. East-West transfer of all sorts either goes through Northern route (Russia) or Southern route (Iran). The South is also historical silk way.

Plus Iran has valuable ressources, and with its medium-sized population, which is going to peak at 100 million in next decades, it has potential to effect the surrounding regions of it. Fueled by ressource-based incomes, which are abundant.

Such country has in US's biew maximum an option be "free agent", certainly not have a foreign policy opposing that of the US's.

You can still talk of "Free World" bullshit.

getting rid of people you disagree with, that's the spirit! what could possibly be more american than that?

He is a sub-contractor for the Israelian Lewinsky, who works in US Congress and has full hands of work to do already.

LOL, watch how stupid you Turks will look, when Iran inevitably goes Green and becoming the shining light in the territory!!!

If Iran goes "green", which won't happen, there will be golden age in Iranian-Turkish relations. In that case Iran will open internally, all barriers fall for Turkey to penetrate Iran on socio-economic front more then it does now with Mullah factor.

Iranians so far, due to geo-political climate, award major contracts primarily to Chinese or Russians. It is no market-capitalist thinking. Also Iranians produce a lot of stuff indegeniously because of tensions and sanctions, products that are incompetitive shit.

Still, those economic prospects do not justify joining the Coalition of Aggresion against the Iranian people and bring them sanctions and bombs.

More American ?
Here ya go.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rpfakOg5GM]YouTube - ‪Indigenous People in Ecuador Sue Over Amazon Pollution‬‎[/ame]

Look in the mirror the next time you wrap that pretty chain around your fat neck.
murka.
Death and Destruction inc.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXkKfhBmn8]YouTube - ‪Goldcorp Inc. shows little respect for local population‬‎[/ame]

A never ending hype, the dream for "Reformists" in Iran.
In reality it does not matter what they are are: "Reformists", "Moon people".
It's just a wish for people to come to power that have US positive foreign policy.

USA can deal with human-rights offenders quite well, if they follow US positive policies.
Look at Arab dictators.

Those people you call "Reformists" in Iran are the minority in Iran. Face it.
And in Gayhook93's case: Swallow it.

I am all in favor of some degree of isolationism, everything went wrong when the west started caring about the mess it left behind. I think its the perfect time for the US to cut trade and diplomatic ties with nations that hate America and Israel.

Here is my green list (ones underlined are necessary or safe):

Asia: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore.
Pacific: New Zealand, Australia.
Europe: Russia, Albania+Kosovo, Germany*, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Norway, Iceland, Greenland, Netherlands*, Belgium.
Middle East: Israel.

*Chance of civil war (Muslims vs Neo Nazi's).

Just ignore the rest of the world, cut them off the map or something and close the UN in New York (I am sure it can relocate to Saudi Arabia or Iran).

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqsLt8-pCyw&feature=channel]YouTube - ‪Denying access to Appalachian people to their cemeteries‬‎[/ame]

Forum List

Back