The Northman

I'm 'Vikinged out' at the moment, having watched two cable TV series on DVD from the library last year on 'Anglo Saxons' and of course 'Vikings'. I'm ready for some more 1920's gangster movies with lots of cool old restored cars and trucks in it. They probably ruined it with PC crap anyway.

Where are the Negroes? I didn't see any Negroes in the previews. I would watch the movie without the Negroes but then I would be considered a racist, wouldn't I? Wouldn't want that. Heaven forbid.

Just watch tv ads. It seems that negroes are the only people with money to spend these days.

What gets me. I know I am the target of the ads being White middle class with disposable income.

However, they try to sell to me using Negroes.

LOL!

Where are the Negroes? I didn't see any Negroes in the previews. I would watch the movie without the Negroes but then I would be considered a racist, wouldn't I? Wouldn't want that. Heaven forbid.
ferlesha-thomas-3hrs-unpopular-opinions-the-whites-we-wuz-vikings-24141060.png

I'm 'Vikinged out' at the moment, having watched two cable TV series on DVD from the library last year on 'Anglo Saxons' and of course 'Vikings'. I'm ready for some more 1920's gangster movies with lots of cool old restored cars and trucks in it. They probably ruined it with PC crap anyway.
We need a whole new group of actors before Im ready for some old gangster movies. I'm ready for some Mithradates or ancient Greece.
I'm watching one on Anglo Saxons now. Sort of.

No PC crap.Don't go saying that.

We need a whole new group of actors before Im ready for some old gangster movies. I'm ready for some Mithradates or ancient Greece.
I'm watching one on Anglo Saxons now. Sort of.

No PC crap.Don't go saying that.

I wouldn't mind a modern recreation of the Battle of Actium or, say, Julius Caesar in Gaul, at Alesia.

Nobody has ever done an English version of a lot of ancient Chinese battles, like the Warring States era, either. Scenes with repeating crossbows and early rockets would be cool.

I wouldn't mind a modern recreation of the Battle of Actium or, say, Julius Caesar in Gaul, at Alesia.

Nobody has ever done an English version of a lot of ancient Chinese battles, like the Warring States era, either. Scenes with repeating crossbows and early rockets would be cool.
I'm kinda burnt on Caesar. Valens would be interesting. Whatever drama Flavius Theodosius was into before he was killed might be interesting like a flashback before Theodosius I. ZOMG, we need a movie where someone has the cajones to take off the kid gloves with Ambrose of Milan.

I have never really been into Chinese history. Well, except some Ghengis Khan. Are there specific periods you're into?

Will Vikings be portrayed as good guys or bad guys? Who cares anyway?
IDK I haven't seen it yet. There is some hope there might be some amount of truthiness. Not a lot, I admit, but some.

I care because you bore me. You people are not quite as entertaining as you might think you are.

I watched a Viking series on Netflix awhile back.
Started out kinda interesting,.
But then slowly devolved into a woke liberal loon version of history.
Where the Viking men took a back seat to the Viking women.
And the women became the fierce warriors and leaders of the Viking clans.
You where expected to believe that 100 lb. fashion model looking women could beat up huge muscle bound Viking men with ease. .... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Sunni Man
Was planning on watching the upcoming " Obi won" series that takes place between Sith and the original but Disney has upset me too much. Wont be getting D plus

I watched a Viking series on Netflix awhile back.
Started out kinda interesting,.
But then slowly devolved into a woke liberal loon version of history.
Where the Viking men took a back seat to the Viking women.
And the women became the fierce warriors and leaders of the Viking clans.
You where expected to believe that 100 lb. fashion model looking women could beat up huge muscle bound Viking men with ease. .... :cuckoo:
It went off the rails. Not even close to reality. Women warriors were not a thing.

Sunni Man
Went to a restauant on Sat and Sunday and you should hear the TRASH that comes out folks mouth in this god awful city. Every other word is F this and F that. Complete TRASH EVERYWEHRE I GO.
You have no idea . SAve me for gods sakes

Forum List

Back