Never Fit For Command! Hillary Slips In Bathtub-----Fractures Wrist

We dodged a bullet. Thank God for Alpha-Male Donald Trump of White European heritage.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a bathtub | Daily Mail Online

You can't be president with a fractured wrist?

Tell that to FDR, he's the only president to have served three full terms and he was in a wheel chair.

It's all about the brain, you know, which is why Trump isn't fit to serve.
What about Roosevelt's brain are you impressed with that led him to put American Japs in concentration camps?

All presidents have done things that are not exactly the most moral.

We dodged a bullet. Thank God for Alpha-Male Donald Trump of White European heritage.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a bathtub | Daily Mail Online

Tell that to FDR, he's the only president to have served three full terms and he was in a wheel chair.

What about Roosevelt's brain are you impressed with that led him to put American Japs in concentration camps?
That was definitely wrong.
I don't think so. All minorities should be in some form of concentration camp. This country was created only for White people of European heritage. Read the Naturalization Act of 1790.

So because they wrote this, that makes it okay to that?

An act didn't make the country. The CONSTITUTION made the country what it is.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

The Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor and scared people demanding Roosevelt do that!

You just had to be there!

But then the US was attacking Germany, did they lock up all people of German descent?

Another Steve McRacist “I don’t think about Hillary all day, everyday” thread.

You are a sock, I suspect. Just not sure of who, yet...

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

So let me understand this. A 72 year old woman is traveling around the world, sightseeing or maybe doing some work, she goes to INDIA, climbs up into what looks like an old building or ruin and stumbles?

And YOU are lazily sitting on your ass somewhere behind a computer screen, tapping out how FEEBLE and INCAPACITED she is?

I know which person I want to be like at 72. I just hope I can afford to STUMBLE down some steps, while I'm seeing the world.

(I'm new here, but Jesus there are some real idiots on this board)

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

The Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor and scared people demanding Roosevelt do that!

But then the US was attacking Germany, did they lock up all people of German descent?
Germans were white people. FDR was a typical racist democrat.

Old people falling in the bathroom!? How uncommon.

Yeah, but she falls all over. Remember Green Eggs and Ham?

Clinton fell inside a house
Clinton fell down on a mouse.
Then on a plane!
Then during the game!

She falls all over everyday
This is why we like to say
We'd just like to find a way
To make her simply go away

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

So let me understand this. A 72 year old woman is traveling around the world, sightseeing or maybe doing some work, she goes to INDIA, climbs up into what looks like an old building or ruin and stumbles?

And YOU are lazily sitting on your ass somewhere behind a computer screen, tapping out how FEEBLE and INCAPACITED she is?

I know which person I want to be like at 72. I just hope I can afford to STUMBLE down some steps, while I'm seeing the world.

(I'm new here, but Jesus there are some real idiots on this board)

You used that exact same response yesterday. Limited words?

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

Germans were white people. FDR was a typical racist democrat.

Actually FDR was the guy who broke the Southern hold on the party's conventions, when at the height of his influence (1936) he got the party's nomination rules changed to simple majority rather than 2/3, so that the racist Southerners could never hold it hostage again like they did in 1924.

As for people (and things) of German descent, there was a whole movement to ban the teaching of the German language, Wagner operas and the like, and instances where dachshunds would be taken from their owners and stoned to death, literally, in the street simply because "Dachshund" is a German word. Meanwhile German Shepherds were renamed "police dogs" in the same way some wags tried to push "freedom fries".

Not to sound too much like Nikita Kruschev but when I see these trite memes trying to peddle fake points I will absolutely BURY you with context. It's what I do.

On one of the falling incidents she broke her wrist in the hotel bathtub. Gosh, I sure hope the bathtub is okay. I do wonder if something is wrong with her? This seems to be a recurring event for Hillary. Could it be from drinking? drugs? cognitive/mental Issues? Russia collusion with the stairs and bathtub?

First, the slips on the stairs a day before the bathtub incident. Interesting that Huma doesn't even look up from her phone (no trouble for her with same stairs).

hillary-clinton-slips-and-almost-falls-twice-on-the-stairs-of-jahaz-mahal-while-in-india-740x500-3-1520934325.gif

She falls twice (even with help). Look familiar to her campaign issues?

hillary-clinton-slips-and-almost-falls-twice-on-the-stairs-of-jahaz-mahal-while-in-india-740x500-4-1520934345.gif

It takes a village: Hillary Clinton layers a scarf, shawl and custom kurta with extra-long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur

• Hillary Clinton customized her traditional kurta while in Jaipur on Thursday to hide the plaster cast she received after fracturing her wrist in India
  • The loose-fitting top was pulled tight across her torso to create an empire-waist, thus lengthening one of the sleeves which she used to cover her wrist
  • Hillary, 71, also used her scarf and shawl to cover up the wrist as she took in the historic monuments with her right-hand lady Huma Abedin
  • She was treated at a local hospital in Jaipur on Wednesday after falling in her hotel tub just two days after twice stumbling down the steps of a palace

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 13:06 EDT, 16 March 2018 | UPDATED: 16:25 EDT, 16 March 2018

4A3F0E6100000578-0-image-a-20_1521217886461.jpg

4A4264E200000578-0-image-m-23_1521219213204.jpg

4A4264D600000578-0-image-m-26_1521219415834.jpg

4A4264E200000578-5510711-Curtain_call_Hillary_Clinton_customized_her_traditional_kurta_wh-m-3_1521229685202.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-hides-broken-wrist-shawl-custom-kurta.html

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

FDR and Churchill drank like fish.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

FDR and Churchill drank like fish.

Yes, and?

Taft was so fat he got stuck in the bath tub... yet he was President. Slipping in the tub and getting hurt isn't even close to that.

Forum List

Back