Never Fit For Command! Hillary Slips In Bathtub-----Fractures Wrist

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
We dodged a bullet. Thank God for Alpha-Male Donald Trump of White European heritage.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a bathtub | Daily Mail Online

• Banned
We dodged a bullet. Thank God for Alpha-Male Donald Trump of White European heritage.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a bathtub | Daily Mail Online

You can't be president with a fractured wrist?

Tell that to FDR, he's the only president to have served three full terms and he was in a wheel chair.

It's all about the brain, you know, which is why Trump isn't fit to serve.
What about Roosevelt's brain are you impressed with that led him to put American Japs in concentration camps?

Well I hope she recovers sufficiently to run again. We need her in good health.

My God! I spelled all those words without one typo! wth?

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

I do believe these Rumpbots are consumed with Buyer's Remorse. They're on here literally every day with this HDS obsession, tirelessly trying to find some example of how it could have been even worse. Here they come up with what was almost the national disaster of ---- a fractured wrist (not to be confused with a bone spur).

This is serious stuff. Why without a good wrist you can't shove a head of state.

ye844js13ozy.gif

Klearly klowns like McRacist long ago saw the error of their ill-advised gullibilities and continue to try to rationalize a national embarrassment into some lesser of two weevils, on the latest basis that --- he does't have a fractued wrist.

Desperate times call for desperate threads.

drunk-hillary-2.jpg

You can't be president with a fractured wrist?

Tell that to FDR, he's the only president to have served three full terms and he was in a wheel chair.

It's all about the brain, you know, which is why Trump isn't fit to serve.
What about Roosevelt's brain are you impressed with that led him to put American Japs in concentration camps?
That was definitely wrong.

Forum List

Back