Never been poor, never worked, never been laid-off, never paid taxes...but want to overthrow USA

Spolied little rich kids, spurned on by white guilt press and professoriate, want to overthrow USA. Never worked a fucking day in their lives paid taxes...or done shit to support our communities and country. (Oh...and if your and Antifa vet out there... “ fuck you to!” Go smoke Chelsea Manning before it’s cropped out of the script. Says this USMC infantry combat vet). The bums protesting in the streets against the American way of life...are pussies...that quit.
Dem Leader Endorses Marxist Antifa Group that Wants to Overthrow US Government
OK, now we know what Republicans want.

The rest of us, not so much.

Spolied little rich kids, spurned on by white guilt press and professoriate, want to overthrow USA. Never worked a fucking day in their lives paid taxes...or done shit to support our communities and country. (Oh...and if your and Antifa vet out there... “ fuck you to!” Go smoke Chelsea Manning before it’s cropped out of the script. Says this USMC infantry combat vet). The bums protesting in the streets against the American way of life...are pussies...that quit.
OK, now we know what Republicans want.

The rest of us, not so much.
The minority of the population that scream louder than everyone else?

I don't wish people death but I hope you are 92 years old.
Nope...have survived tornadoes, cyclone in Pacific, earthquakes in California,hurricanes on Gulf Coast and combat as a Marine. Fuck you very cordially.
PS...let me add my ex-wife.

Nope...have survived tornadoes, cyclone in Pacific, earthquakes in California,hurricanes on Gulf Coast and combat as a Marine. Fuck you very cordially.
Calm down superman. Those kids that you were insulting thry will be talking care of changing your diapers and feeding you. Be nice.

what are you blathering about, nutter?

what are you blathering about, nutter?
OMG...here comes Betty Boop!:eusa_doh:

Calm down superman. Those kids that you were insulting thry will be talking care of changing your diapers and feeding you. Be nice.
Nope...out live them all. Just turned 50 and thinking about spending a summer fighting for the Northern Kurds.

Nope...out live them all. Just turned 50 and thinking about spending a summer fighting for the Northern Kurds.
Go please. You are hungry for bullets.

The Christian Broadcast Network - fleecing their listeners out of their hard earned dollars, one pensioner at a time.

Pat Robertson is a con artist. A right wing who once told his parishioners that God would “call him home” unless they donated a million dollars to his church.
Just another fine upstanding American with real values........

:21:
Your a juvenile with Bart Simpson mooning people as your projection to the world your level of maturity. Real good.
At least I'm no conman...

Who controls state houses and why? Because liberal message only resonates with CNN, MSNBC, liberal mainstream media, and campus towns. OUT OF TOUCH WITH WORKING CLASS AMERICANS.
List of United States state legislatures - Wikipedia
Had to use Wikipedia to keep it simple for simpleminded.

it's good that you use tools that match your capacity, but you misspelled *we cheated*

it's okay, we understand

go

I am hungry for bullets? No ma’am or sir I have seen enough bullets in anger in my lifetime. As well as did my father, uncles, cousins,brothers....long tradition of service in my upbringing. But...the 2nd Amendment keeps us more free in some ways than any other in our Constitution. The fact that an individual can get up in the morning, dress for the outdoors, drink coffee, grab the appropriate firearm from their gun collection...venture into the outdoors...hunt the game of their choice in season as per the state they live in...IS AMERICA. It is at the heart of America. From the minutemen to David Crocket squirrel rifles have done more for the independence and liberty of our nation than the hot gas of politicians. If you give up a right to a central government you will lose it forever. Our liberty is grounded in our founding.

I stand for liberty always...and adventure if it suits me.

Go to Kurdistan please.

Until the whiskeys hits...

Forum List

Back