never again. this Kavanaugh smear shouldnt happen again. Perjurers & leakers MUST BE PROSECUTED.

I don't always agree with you...but in this we are simpatico.

This has been a disgrace...

(Going to have to finish this later...wife came in and said "we have to go get a CANNON!" :woohoo:

Unfortunately, she meant the printer...but still gtg.)

Kavanaugh lied but so what, this is conservative America at its finest.

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Classmates Who Have Accused Him of Lying

"Absurdity Reigns in the terrible time of Donald Trump. Just five days apart, the tangerine miscreation went from calling the right-wing Supreme Court appointee Brett Kavanaugh’s primary accuser, Dr. Christine Blassey Ford, a great person and a good witness to openly mocking her painful recollections of sexual assault in front of thousands of laughing white brutes in Mississippi.

The arch-sexist genital grabber-in-chief has a nasty habit of siding with men accused of beating and sexually abusing women: Roger Ailes, Rob Porter, Judge Ray Moore…the list goes on. I’m guessing that only Bill Cosby’s technical Blackness cost him a Trumpian soft pardon on epic sex crimes."

Absurdity and Impunity Reign in the Time of Don and Rahm

i gotta wait till KAV has actually been Seated or Confirmed or Ensconced or Enthroned or Elevated before i really start larfing [laughing] at the 'femi nazi' loser chicks and their bois / boys .

course , i do see a loser chick impersonator posting in post number ' 3 ' right above my post number 4 but i am not laughing at you yet MCan . Gotta wait till KAV has been Securely Enthroned as a Sure thing MidCan .

If Dem's hadn't tried to scheme and plot to fling Ford's accusation out at the 11th hour they may have been successful in smearing Kavanaugh out of the job.

"Absurdity Reigns in the terrible time of Donald Trump. Just five days apart, the tangerine miscreation went from calling the right-wing Supreme Court appointee Brett Kavanaugh’s primary accuser, Dr. Christine Blassey Ford, a great person and a good witness to openly mocking her painful recollections of sexual assault in front of thousands of laughing white brutes in Mississippi.

The arch-sexist genital grabber-in-chief has a nasty habit of siding with men accused of beating and sexually abusing women: Roger Ailes, Rob Porter, Judge Ray Moore…the list goes on. I’m guessing that only Bill Cosby’s technical Blackness cost him a Trumpian soft pardon on epic sex crimes."

Ted Kennedy was unavailable for comment.

This whole thing...Feinstein and all of them needs to be investigated after the midterms when we have a real Attorney general....

i gotta wait till KAV has actually been Seated or Confirmed or Ensconced or Enthroned or Elevated before i really start larfing [laughing] at the 'femi nazi' loser chicks and their bois / boys .
How about when he's impeached.

Analysis | When Kavanaugh is confirmed, impeachment could follow. Here’s how.
--------------------------------- just some info for you ECO . Last time a Supreme Court Judge was impeached was in 1805 and he was not convicted . So , go ahead , get to IMPEACHING Eco .

....I've asked many times from many posters how did BK lie -and I've received ZERO replies
or they say '''you know what I mean''' = CRAP
..now I'm asking YOU--provide specifics and quotes
specific quotes/explanations

Forum List

Back