Network/Defensor: Rationalist

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A competition-windows culture 'fable' inspired by Blue Chips (William Friedkin). Happy Thanksgiving!

:icon_sjung:

====

As a capitalism-insider of the Western Homeland, I decided this special chess-stalemate nearly-perfect 'diagram' of college-media (basketball!) in the post-9/11 era would reflect my superstition-interest in the choreography of organized social activity, for traffic-securities 'rhetoric' following the 'invasion' of the American hub of globalism-symbolic commerce (New York City). This media-diagram of a 2005 conference micro-rivalry between the storied Duke Blue-Devils and the upstart Wake Forest Demon-Deacons featured a close-scoreline 'theater' between the two school/team stars, the 3-pt. wizard (JJ Redick) and the court-marshal of athletics (Chris Paul), who'd eventually become pro-level spirits teammates in sunny Angeles. Well, despite Duke's close-score loss in the February 2 (2005) 'match' for storyboards, Redick's consistently wondrous long-distance wizardry highlighted why college-level windows-culture media-imagination reflected a Western/American 'fascination' with competition education (for globalism-bureaucracy).

arn1.jpg

I decided to get myself a special Transformers media robot-model toy, Defensor, a super-combiner giant warrior of heroics/patriotism who was composed of smaller individual warrior-robots who mechanically/magically transform into medical/rescue vehicles for Earth-defense(s). Defensor would be my special cyber-storyboard re-presentation 'avatar' for this Duke-Forest superstition-chess 'stalemate' diagram for college/windows 'access' culture for superstition imagination for traffic-activity interest/competition. In this new age of surfaced terror/piracy of 'invisible' arms, Defensor would become my special 'elf' for capitalism/media bureaucracy (or Rationalism).

harv27.jpg

While celebrating Mardi-Gras and visiting a special jewelry-store in New Orleans, I decided to peruse some newly-marketed treasures and thought about the new-Earth 'anathema' of blood-diamond circulation, conflict-zone gems mined by warlords (Sierra Leone) and seeping into world-highways for insurance veils/exploitation and wondered if I would play the (vigilante?) hero with a 'fantastic' treasure-swap to ID some potential blood-diamond 'material' in the post-9/11 era Homeland of 'invasion' (or corruption) paranoia. How'd such an 'image' of Rationalism complement my Defensor (Duke-Forest) chess-competition traffic-activity superstition leviathan storyboard (hmm)?

ira20.jpg

I got myself a 'world-exchange' symbolic culinary treat of (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) while dreaming of the shapes/blueprints of my Defensor (Duke-Forest) chess-stalemate windows-competition activity superstition diagram for the post-9/11 era Homeland (America) and why (arguably) hospitality-reading for network 'confidence' had become a special capitalism 'race' consciousness for all things (seriously) bureaucratic. Was this a new conception of language-arts for the 'image' of Western civilization staccato (for all)?

ag1.jpg

"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back