Man-of-War(s)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Portrait of a 'sporting-writer' whose (superstitious) quest for Homeland traffic storytelling yields (perhaps) a 'cool' image of 'American' bread/roses.

====

"I'd been working on special traffic/sportsmanship cyber-storyboards, inspired by my work(s) with post-9/11 era Homeland junior-hockey league coaching. I decided that I sought a special 'animalia-spirits' metaphysics tale concerning our social-media culture of commerce-lifestyle/media-traffic commentary and participant-Selfie patriotism (for the Ego).

art1.jpg

GIRLFRIEND: You need this forest-animal spirits retreat/meditation with me.
ME: I don't want a 'beast' IQ-image of terrorism-superstitions (maybe)!
GIRLFRIEND: You under-value the 'wild-call' of Earth's natural security.
ME: You're right; but I wonder if my Stars-team (ice-hockey) is 'mud' honey.
GIRLFRIEND: You're right, darling; but it's good for social-media writers.
ME: Hmm (good image!).

art3.jpg

Was my girlfriend right? I decided to download a special American film about Homeland traffic/landscape 'confidence' for modern civilization 'chess' that would simply make me feel 'closer' to American patriotism-writing. I adopted the 'wolf' as my animalia-spirit for American securities superstitions-consciousness (hmm).

art2.jpg

GIRLFRIEND: The wolf will draw in you focus, and away from chaos!
ME: Excellence; I'll focus (sharply) on the contours of traffic-light(s).
GIRLFRIEND: Seriously, what we need for 9/11 tales is simply bread.
ME: Good for social media (and the Ego).

art4.jpg

I got my lady a plate of (Indian) luchi-bread, a soft/zesty 'treat' that goes greatly with mutton/wine and invited her to become my special 'wolf-patriotism' co-writer for sportsmanship 'linked' war-storytelling and for social-media 'commentary' concerning incomplete-distances to hospitality-readings (for all Americans!).

art5.jpg

GIRLFRIEND: Let's go to Philly for the Stanley Cup (finals).
ME: Excellence; my (Stars) team would appreciate this 'motion' in bread.
GIRLFRIEND: The wolf seeks haven(s)...for a Homeland bound."

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back