Netflix: Unsolved Mysteries: "Mystery on the Rooftop"...How? (possible spoilers)

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Watched this shows first season. The last episode to me seems to be the easiest to know who the culprit is, the mother is pure evil. The UFO episode has me convinced that whatever they experienced, they believe it. One guy in particular was quite convincing, but who knows?

The most difficult one in terms of narrowing down what happened based on the facts and location was Mystery on the Rooftop. Anyone see the episode? What is the most likely theory behind what happened?

I suspect he pissed off someone who lost their shirt on a bad investment, and Rey took the blame simply for writing up the background which he clearly was just doing on other information provided, he had no background in this. His "friend" doesn't seem like such a friend and may have just used him. That's my theory.

The location and all behind it is quite suspicious, it happened in a well populated area in the middle of the day. Was he more important than people knew and some foreign agency targeted him? Was he involved in shady stuff willingly? How about the maid, was she in on something?

This episode was really puzzling and tragic. I would love to have this one solved.

Watched this shows first season. The last episode to me seems to be the easiest to know who the culprit is, the mother is pure evil. The UFO episode has me convinced that whatever they experienced, they believe it. One guy in particular was quite convincing, but who knows?

The most difficult one in terms of narrowing down what happened based on the facts and location was Mystery on the Rooftop. Anyone see the episode? What is the most likely theory behind what happened?

I suspect he pissed off someone who lost their shirt on a bad investment, and Rey took the blame simply for writing up the background which he clearly was just doing on other information provided, he had no background in this. His "friend" doesn't seem like such a friend and may have just used him. That's my theory.

The location and all behind it is quite suspicious, it happened in a well populated area in the middle of the day. Was he more important than people knew and some foreign agency targeted him? Was he involved in shady stuff willingly? How about the maid, was she in on something?

This episode was really puzzling and tragic. I would love to have this one solved.

The conservative ass-hat he worked for obviously knows details he's not sharing.

Tonight when I went to the bathroom there was creaking on my ceiling through the roof that followed me from my bathroom all the way through my kitchen directly above my head. Spooky stuff. Is there someone up there? If its the bogeyman I am sealed in here if he wants in he would need to walk through walls.

Realistically, this can be one of two things; someone is in the attic moving around right above me, or the structure is creaking from settlement or deterioration. Built in 2001 I highly doubt its natural structure settlement.

Most alarming was the creak followed me directly above my head for no less than ten feet, and I changed direction during the creaking. But then you must also consider that there isn't a whole lot of room up there to move as easily as it is to walk upright without obstructions. Theres trusses, insulation, wiring

I'm going to keep a record for a week to see if theres a pattern, maybe cooling/heating.

Last edited:
Since posting the above comments this creaking in the ceiling has ceased. Very strange. I first noticed it about a month ago and have heard it almost every day.

Forum List

Back