Netflix Flicks

History channel has some good series. I remember seeing theHatfields and McCoys on there a few years back.

I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

If you like history documentaries/movies...check it out.
Oh ya blacks are hunted down and gasses daily in this country,could you be even a bit more hysterical?

I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

It's a true history and well documented. But the comparison to blacks was, well, weird, imo.
Yeah. I know. But I did think of the comparisons of the GIMME GIMME YOU OWE US crap versus what Jews went thru for so many GENERATIONS. Dig what I am saying? GENERATIONS. And you don't see Jews looting and screaming and killing over what they endured for thousands of years..do ya?

Wait hold up...The Jews were GIVEN land and currently receives all sorts of Gimmies.

Blacks were given the back of the hand and told to get over it.

Tell me something, how can blacks who receive stuff better than blacks who didnt receive anything? The disconnect is mind blowing.

BTW the Jews didnt endure anything for thousands of years...you're thinking of blacks and its more like 500 years. Jews time to endure wasnt a 10th of that

Not sure if Sons of Liberty has been on History channel but it is a three part series starting tomorrow at 9. I thought it looked pretty good so I'm recording it. Anyone seen this before?

Sons of Liberty - Episodes Video Schedule - HISTORY.com

I caught the last 40 minutes of the first episode. Looked promising.
I didn't watch it yet, the next two are tonight and tomorrow night. I don't mind if you spoil it, I'll still watch.

I have a friend recording it, so I doubt if I'll see much until it's over. Saw what I saw at his house, sooooooo

I won't mind spoilers either.

It's a true history and well documented. But the comparison to blacks was, well, weird, imo.
Yeah. I know. But I did think of the comparisons of the GIMME GIMME YOU OWE US crap versus what Jews went thru for so many GENERATIONS. Dig what I am saying? GENERATIONS. And you don't see Jews looting and screaming and killing over what they endured for thousands of years..do ya?

Wait hold up...The Jews were GIVEN land and currently receives all sorts of Gimmies.

Blacks were given the back of the hand and told to get over it.

Tell me something, how can blacks who receive stuff better than blacks who didnt receive anything? The disconnect is mind blowing.

BTW the Jews didnt endure anything for thousands of years...you're thinking of blacks and its more like 500 years. Jews time to endure wasnt a 10th of that
Glad I have white privilege so I dont have to be a whiny ass like you.

Knock it off with the race crap. This is the TV FORUM! Thanks in advance.

I have Amazon Prime, I don't have netflix anymore.

I've been watching episodes of , "The Comeback" with Lisa Kudrow, and Old episodes of Curb your enthusiasm (on demand)

Not sure if Sons of Liberty has been on History channel but it is a three part series starting tomorrow at 9. I thought it looked pretty good so I'm recording it. Anyone seen this before?

I didn't watch it yet, the next two are tonight and tomorrow night. I don't mind if you spoil it, I'll still watch.

I have a friend recording it, so I doubt if I'll see much until it's over. Saw what I saw at his house, sooooooo

Yeah, we know how it ends.

Yeah, we know how it ends.

Glad you know cuz if you didn't you'd have to sit through an incredible amount of commercials to find out.

Good lord, I think the commercial to actual show ratio is 1 to 1.

No way am I finishing the series with that being the case

Forum List

Back