Netfix delcares war on chick flicks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Top streaming service Netflix joined the left-wing war on language with a public service announcement calling for people to stop using the term “chick flicks” to describe movies mostly watched by women.
Netflix Declares War on “Chick Flicks”

Whenn you don't want to believe the truth things like this go right over the heads of an idiot.

I like watching chick flicks, especially when I have a hot chick to watch the flick with. It also helps to be in the mood. Need to see 5 man movies (action movies) to each chick flick. And no, I don't need a hot man to watch the man movie with.

I cancelled my Netflix subscription due to the high cost. I can watch the same movies they have on free sites. Yes, I am cheap. But I am not stupid to pay $12/month for the same movies I can watch for free.

If there really was a war on "chick flicks" like Blind Whore is claiming, then they would be pulling all those movies termed as such. But, they aren't banning any of those movies, they are simply asking customers to stop referring to movies that appeal to women as "chick flicks".

Nope, no war on movies that I can see here.

If there really was a war on "chick flicks" like Blind Whore is claiming, then they would be pulling all those movies termed as such. But, they aren't banning any of those movies, they are simply asking customers to stop referring to movies that appeal to women as "chick flicks".

Nope, no war on movies that I can see here.

I say they take it a step further, and ban them outright. If I have to see one more commercial about some dumb **** "finding herself"...

Forum List

Back