Netanyahu's red line would be drawn with american blood

Nutanyahoo is a dangerous bully. He wants to be the only kid on the block with nukes. Fuck Nutanyahoo!

He is the most awesome dude ever I wish he was president of the united states.

I agree... He's handsome too ;-)

Unlike Ears Obama with his purple freaking lips.. Who the hell has purple lips?? Freaking zombies.. It's creepy as hell!

Lol then get the fuck out of America and move there. You always talk about how much you love Israel. :cool:

He is the most awesome dude ever I wish he was president of the united states.

Unlike Ears Obama with his purple freaking lips.. Who the hell has purple lips?? Freaking zombies.. It's creepy as hell!

Lol then get the fuck out of America and move there. You always talk about how much you love Israel. :cool:

And you always talk about how much you hate Israel assbite, you going to go over and join the war against them?

No, you are a sissy ass.

And you always talk about how much you hate Israel assbite, you going to go over and join the war against them?

No, you are a sissy ass.

Go with her too lol gtfo out of America

Jillian? What say you? Is Israel worth protecting?

Is Israel unable to protect itself?

What a stupid question. Israel is our friend and ally thus Israel needn't worry about going it alone.
Why? We went it alone in Iraq.

If Israel believes that Iran is a mortal threat to their existence, they should stand up and go to war to protect themselves, not try to get us to fight their battles for them.

Not every American gives a shit about religion, you know. Or Israel. Or the Middle East. There are a great number of Americans who believe we shouldn't be the world's policemen. It's one of the main items Dubya Bush ran on. But he was a liar, it turned out. Ron Paul types have taken up that view, and it's shared by a hell of a lot more than Ron Paul types.

Published on Saturday, September 29, 2012 by Common Dreams

Iran says to Nuclear Israel: Don't Talk to Us about "Red Lines"

- Common Dreams staff

A high level official in Iran fired back this weekend following Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netnyahu's speech at the United Nations on Thursday where he took out a red magic marker to draw on a chart depicting an alleged Iranian nuclear weapons program.

Iran’s Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi. (File photo) The so-called "red line" is the point at which Israel says Iran will have reached breakout nuclear weapons capacity and the perceived point at which Israel—with or potentially without US support—would take military action against Iran.

Iran’s Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi said on Saturday that Israel long ago crossed the "red line" and remains the only country in the Middle East with a nuclear weapons arsenal.

“If having nuclear bomb is crossing the red line, [Israel], which has dozens of nuclear warheads and various kinds of weapons of mass destruction, has crossed the red line years ago and should be dealt with,” Vahidi said on Saturday.

Which is more dangerous, he asked, “An occupier and aggressive regime... which possesses nuclear weapons and threatens to launch military attack... or Iran which has no nuclear weapons, and stresses the necessity of nuclear disarmament?"

"If American and other Western authorities truly seek to avert threats against the region and the world," Vahidi continued, "they must mount pressure on the dangerous regime of Israel through cutting ties with the regime and imposing sanctions on it until all its weapons of mass destruction are destroyed.”

According to the non-partisan Arms Control Center in Washington, the Israeli's possess between 75 and 200 nuclear warheads.

# # #

Losertarians and liberals.....scumbags of the same mother but deny it.

Oh, you scumbags got millions killed in the 1940s because you ignored Hitler and the asian Hitler....

Last edited:
Is Israel unable to protect itself?

What a stupid question. Israel is our friend and ally thus Israel needn't worry about going it alone.

If Israel believes that Iran is a mortal threat to their existence, they should stand up and go to war to protect themselves, not try to get us to fight their battles for them.

Not every American gives a shit about religion, you know. Or Israel. Or the Middle East. There are a great number of Americans who believe we shouldn't be the world's policemen. It's one of the main items Dubya Bush ran on. But he was a liar, it turned out. Ron Paul types have taken up that view, and it's shared by a hell of a lot more than Ron Paul types.

We went it alone in Iraq? Are you insane?

interestingly, notwithstanding the anti-semitic pieces of trash, the US has never fought for israel. israel has done all of it's own fighting.

but then again, i never put much stock in the assertions of israel hating loons.

Well up until now Israel always knew they could count on us. After all it is 30 million Jews living among 300 million Arabs who would like to eradicate them. Who would you root for?

israel has counted on us? some...

in 1948, the arabs were armed by the soviets. the u.s. and britain said they couldn't get involved and didn't sell weapons to the jewish fighters.

in 1948, when the mandate was divided by the british, the high ground, fortresses and defensible positions were given to the arabs.

israel fought it's own battles, fought it's own wars.

it wasn't until daddy bush asked israel to take SCUD missiles without response that an attack went unpunished by israel.

it wasn't until baby bush asked israel to stop defending itself against hezbollah in lebanon that israel could be perceived as weak and beatable.

it wasn't until baby bush de-stabilized the mid-east by deposing saddam hussein and took away the one counterweight to iran that israel was in danger from a potentially nuclear iran.

so what is all this BS that republicans are good for israel?

words are cheap.

I wonder where the Israeli's got the Patriot missiles to defend against the SCUD'S that were launched against them by Iran? Could that possibly have been Bush 41?

I don't recall Bush 43 EVER asking Israel to stop defending their borders, and know for a fact that they would most certainly ignore such a request had that ever happened.

Saddam Hussein was a despot in violation of numerous UN resolutions and deserved his fate. He was preparing to build another nuclear facility as soon as the UN lifted the sanctions against him. Who do you think he would use his first nuke on? Israel or Iran?

I worked on several military programs that directly benefited the Israeli C-130 Hercules and the A-4 Skyhawk programs and was aware of many others.

Who was right by our side during the first night of Shock & Awe?

Which other country dropped bombs that night?

interestingly, notwithstanding the anti-semitic pieces of trash, the US has never fought for israel. israel has done all of it's own fighting.

but then again, i never put much stock in the assertions of israel hating loons.

Well up until now Israel always knew they could count on us. After all it is 30 million Jews living among 300 million Arabs who would like to eradicate them. Who would you root for?

israel has counted on us? some...

in 1948, the arabs were armed by the soviets. the u.s. and britain said they couldn't get involved and didn't sell weapons to the jewish fighters.

in 1948, when the mandate was divided by the british, the high ground, fortresses and defensible positions were given to the arabs.

israel fought it's own battles, fought it's own wars.

it wasn't until daddy bush asked israel to take SCUD missiles without response that an attack went unpunished by israel.

it wasn't until baby bush asked israel to stop defending itself against hezbollah in lebanon that israel could be perceived as weak and beatable.

it wasn't until baby bush de-stabilized the mid-east by deposing saddam hussein and took away the one counterweight to iran that israel was in danger from a potentially nuclear iran.

so what is all this BS that republicans are good for israel?

words are cheap.

This is exactly correct. Stop putting restrictions on Israel, and she will defend herself just fine. And if Iran knows with no uncertainty that Israel is not being constrained, they will act in their best interests. Or they will get the shit bombed out of them.

Who was right by our side during the first night of Shock & Awe?

Which other country dropped bombs that night?

What other country dropped bombs in Libya while we led from behind?

That's some fucked up shit right there.

And yet, there is a right reserved only to us Jews (if indeed any human on Earth has this right): to be destroyed and to take the weary and sated world with us to the non-existence, along with its wondrous libraries and heart-stirring tunes – just so, after we descend to the grave, while the ground emits radioactive rays to all four winds.

Indeed – we have the right! It is mine, too!

nonsense.

you understand that even israeli's have different opinions on these subjects. there, like here, there is a rabid right, ready to bomb bomb bomb iran....

and then there are the normal people.

Jillian,

I misunderstood your initial post to say that I was a israel hating loon... I was wrong.

I am one of those who feel if we wait for Iran to have a nuke, it will be too late.

Iran's leaders say they want to irradicate Isreal along with the jews, and I take them at their word. I remember Hitler and his threats... he should have been taken seriously.

Why on earth do we sit back and listen to them threaten Isreal in front of the U.N.?
Should there not be consequences to their threats? I feel a bully should be punched right in the mouth... to Hell with waiting to get hit first.

Again though... I am sorry for my off the cuff remark earlier. (Didnt take long for me to realize I was wrong)

not a problem. i always appreciate people who are big enough to say they made a mistake. you're ok in my book.

it is my understanding that the saudis have already given israel permission to use their air space to take out iran's nuclear capability.

it is my understanding that everyone is doing their usual diplomatic dance. i think the policies of the last administration were far more damaging to israel despite professed support.

it is my belief that we can't afford to mount another unnecessary war in the mideast and we need to be less headstrong than the last admin...

we can't reshape the middle east. it isn't going to happen. but no one is going to let iran go nuclear... no matter what the israel haters on the far left and far right say.

as for achmadinejad... no, i don't understand why he's allowed to waste our time in the UN...

but i also don't think we should be drawn into netanyahu's re-election drama... most israelis are more moderate than he is and he's got a rough election ahead of him. he's had to appeal to the furthest right of the israeli political spectrum for support... much like romney, here.

and just because he wants his old buddy in the white house doesn't mean i need to trade every other issue that matters to me.

There are only two ways to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons, and the first has not worked. Now, we are left with two choices, allow Iran to become nuclear, or destroy their ability to do so.

We have an obligation to ourselves and our own security, to not allow Iran to get the bomb. If they do get it, it will only be a matter of time before one of them blows up in one or more of our large harbors. I would suspect that New York City would be the prime target.

Oh, you scumbags got millions killed in the 1940s because you ignored Hitler and the asian Hitler....

We came together for a common defense.....Not world domination......

Uh, the idiots back in the 1930s that said Hitler and Germany as well as Japan invading and bothering their neighbors was "none of our business" because we had an economy to fix are just the same idiots today claiming Iran with nukes is none of our business. :eusa_whistle:

The ignorant strategy of ignoring the evil people doing evil stuff led to millions dying from a needless war that could have been contained if the US and Europe rose up against Hitler when they had the chance early on.

Uh, the idiots back in the 1930s that said Hitler and Germany as well as Japan invading and bothering their neighbors was "none of our business" because we had an economy to fix are just the same idiots today claiming Iran with nukes is none of our business. :eusa_whistle:

The ignorant strategy of ignoring the evil people doing evil stuff led to millions dying from a needless war that could have been contained if the US and Europe rose up against Hitler when they had the chance early on.

Who died , that gave us specific rights to meddle in others affairs...Fear monger..........

you know that isn't an issue, right. israel doesn't NEED saving.

is it worth saving? well, of course.

neo-con extremists don't care about rational responses, though.

and i don't think we should be drawn in to netanyahu's re-election campaign and his desire to mess with our elections.

i don't think supporting israel requires that. do you?

I think Netanyahu is crying out for help. I think he feels abandoned by the US. Don't you believe the Arab states who say they want to "eradicate Israel"? Can't you see where he might be a tad nervous being surrounded by so many who wish an end to his civilization? Some, the Palestinians, have said goal written in their charter.

netanyahu is being a politician. and he wants his buddy to be president. i know he and obama don't like each other. but obama isn't going to be responsible for losing israel on his watch.

israel has some crazy politics. and netanyahu welcoming someone who is running for president the way he did violated all protocol.

i know all about the palestinians... so does israel ... so does the US government... and our policy, which is for a two state solution hasn't changed since ... well, forever.

do you know what was proposed at oslo?

Are you prepared to condemn Obama for his visit to Israel in 2008 before the election as a violation of all protocol?

You do know that Obama has visited the middle east and couldn't be bothered with stopping off in Israel during his first term in office.

GW Bush visited Israel twice during his term of office, and our policy for a two state solution has changed considerably under the Obama Administration.

Forum List

Back