Netanyahu's red line would be drawn with american blood

Jillian. The question I asked is "Do you think Israel is worth saving?"

you know that isn't an issue, right. israel doesn't NEED saving.

is it worth saving? well, of course.

neo-con extremists don't care about rational responses, though.

and i don't think we should be drawn in to netanyahu's re-election campaign and his desire to mess with our elections.

i don't think supporting israel requires that. do you?

Are you saying you don't believe Iran's threats and capabilities?

and i don't think we should be drawn in to netanyahu's re-election campaign and his desire to mess with our elections.

did i say that?

I think Netanyahu is crying out for help. I think he feels abandoned by the US. Don't you believe the Arab states who say they want to "eradicate Israel"? Can't you see where he might be a tad nervous being surrounded by so many who wish an end to his civilization? Some, the Palestinians, have said goal written in their charter.

did i say that?

It was a question, stop acting like a royal bitch and stand down from thinking everyone is against you.

Bitchiness doesn't equal strength.

Go to Hell... :mad:

interestingly, notwithstanding the anti-semitic pieces of trash, the US has never fought for israel. israel has done all of it's own fighting.

but then again, i never put much stock in the assertions of israel hating loons.

jillian, there's a MAJOR difference between hating Israel and having disdain for its hardline government. Personally, I think Israel is a lot more trouble than it's worth - but I don't hate it. I also believe that Israel exists on stolen land.

anti-semites always say stupid things like that.

*shrug*

Global anti-Semitism in recent years has had four main sources:

Traditional anti-Jewish prejudice that has pervaded Europe and some countries in other parts of the world for centuries. This includes ultra-nationalists and others who assert that the Jewish community controls governments, the media, international business, and the financial world.
Strong anti-Israel sentiment that crosses the line between objective criticism of Israeli policies and anti-Semitism.
Anti-Jewish sentiment expressed by some in Europe's growing Muslim population, based on longstanding antipathy toward both Israel and Jews, as well as Muslim opposition to developments in Israel and the occupied territories, and more recently in Iraq.
Criticism of both the United States and globalization that spills over to Israel, and to Jews in general who are identified with both.

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

I think Netanyahu is crying out for help. I think he feels abandoned by the US. Don't you believe the Arab states who say they want to "eradicate Israel"? Can't you see where he might be a tad nervous being surrounded by so many who wish an end to his civilization? Some, the Palestinians, have said goal written in their charter.
The problem is, Israel is the biggest dog on the block and no one in that area has the capability of taking them out, even if they wanted to.

Israel refuses to admit it has nuclear weapons - nor will it allow IAEA inspections of its nuclear facilities. Israel also refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Israel has refused to sign the NPT despite international pressure to do so, and has stated that signing the NPT would be contrary to its national security interests.[14]

Israel started investigating the nuclear field soon after its founding in 1948 and with French support secretly began building a nuclear reactor and reprocessing plant in the late 1950s. Israel is alleged to have developed a nuclear weapon in the late 1960s, but it is not publicly confirmed.[dubious – discuss] Mordechai Vanunu, a former Israeli nuclear technician, revealed details of the alleged program to the British press in 1986.[citation needed]

Estimates as to the size of the Israeli nuclear arsenal vary between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads. Most estimates are that they possess fewer than 200 warheads. It is also estimated that Israel has the ability to deliver them by intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine.[2]

More: Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel refuses to admit it has nuclear weapons - nor will it allow IAEA inspections of its nuclear facilities. Israel also refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Israel has refused to sign the NPT despite international pressure to do so, and has stated that signing the NPT would be contrary to its national security interests.[14]

Israel started investigating the nuclear field soon after its founding in 1948 and with French support secretly began building a nuclear reactor and reprocessing plant in the late 1950s. Israel is alleged to have developed a nuclear weapon in the late 1960s, but it is not publicly confirmed.[dubious – discuss] Mordechai Vanunu, a former Israeli nuclear technician, revealed details of the alleged program to the British press in 1986.[citation needed]

Estimates as to the size of the Israeli nuclear arsenal vary between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads. Most estimates are that they possess fewer than 200 warheads. It is also estimated that Israel has the ability to deliver them by intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine.[2]

Are you jealous because they weren't conquered and your people were?

Why must you always make it racist and personal?

NETANYAHU'S RED LINE WOULD BE DRAWN WITH AMERICAN BLOOD
============================================

NETANYAHU'S RED LINE WOULD BE DRAWN WITH AMERICAN BLOOD

Those of us who regard as evil
the foreign policies of both Obama and Romney

and those few of us
who have vowed we would not support such evil by voting for either Obama or Romney,

are now being forced by the cliques and claques of Israel
to oppose Romney
whose policy appears to be "Israel, right or wrong",
and to support Obama
whose policy has been an impediment, if not a bar, to a strike on Iran by Israel,
and one that so far has been a bar to such a strike by our own forces
and thereby enlarge and prolong our present wars,

and perhaps lead to another World War,
the result of which
would complete the moral, military, patriotic and financial bankruptcy of America,

while providing China
with substantial, if not near complete control,
of the oil and other raw assets
of both the Mid-East and Central Asia.

Aron Heller (United Nations, September 27, 2012) has said:
"Netanyahu's speech marks perhaps his final plea before Israel takes matters into its own hands."
and I believe Heller is right and that Israel may-will do so if Netanyahu continues to rule Israel's foreign policy,
and, especially, if Romney is elected President.

So, I fear Netanyahu
who would have us draw a red line,
almost certainly with American blood,
and I fear a militant Israel
that shows little concern for America's welfare,
and thus I am forced to regard neither Netanyahu nor Israel as either an American ally or an American friend.

Barring some surprise I shall vote for Obama
and hope for the best.

SHOCKLEY

It's the failure to confront Iran, the failure of this administration to aggressively support the Iranian uprising when it had the chance, for example, the failure to draw a line, it's the dismissal of Israel's concerns, essentially a green light for Iran to go ahead with its nuclear program without fear, all the foolish acts of apology and appeasement that have only served to embolden Islamofascism: these are the bricks in the road to war.

Unless reversed soon, it's the drooling stupidity of Obama's domestic policies that assure economic decline and block the development of our nation's untapped resources in the face of China's rise.

That's what you’ll be voting for in November.

Why must you always make it racist and personal?

You are a bigot and a taker, you earn everything you get from me pig, deal with it.

Well up until now Israel always knew they could count on us. After all it is 30 million Jews living among 300 million Arabs who would like to eradicate them. Who would you root for?

israel has counted on us? some...

in 1948, the arabs were armed by the soviets. the u.s. and britain said they couldn't get involved and didn't sell weapons to the jewish fighters.

in 1948, when the mandate was divided by the british, the high ground, fortresses and defensible positions were given to the arabs.

israel fought it's own battles, fought it's own wars.

it wasn't until daddy bush asked israel to take SCUD missiles without response that an attack went unpunished by israel.

it wasn't until baby bush asked israel to stop defending itself against hezbollah in lebanon that israel could be perceived as weak and beatable.

it wasn't until baby bush de-stabilized the mid-east by deposing saddam hussein and took away the one counterweight to iran that israel was in danger from a potentially nuclear iran.

so what is all this BS that republicans are good for israel?

words are cheap.

Can you post links to the aforementioned allegations?

to which? you don't know the above?

my turn for a question, willow...

how many times have you shown support for israel by going there and spending your tourist dollars?

interestingly, notwithstanding the anti-semitic pieces of trash, the US has never fought for israel. israel has done all of it's own fighting.

but then again, i never put much stock in the assertions of israel hating loons.

The only Jew hater I see is you.... Obama is going to be the end of Isreal if we are not careful.... oh and we supply them with funds and and weapons.

We are their greatest ally.

nonsense.

you understand that even israeli's have different opinions on these subjects. there, like here, there is a rabid right, ready to bomb bomb bomb iran....

and then there are the normal people.

Jillian,

I misunderstood your initial post to say that I was a israel hating loon... I was wrong.

I am one of those who feel if we wait for Iran to have a nuke, it will be too late.

Iran's leaders say they want to irradicate Isreal along with the jews, and I take them at their word. I remember Hitler and his threats... he should have been taken seriously.

Why on earth do we sit back and listen to them threaten Isreal in front of the U.N.?
Should there not be consequences to their threats? I feel a bully should be punched right in the mouth... to Hell with waiting to get hit first.

Again though... I am sorry for my off the cuff remark earlier. (Didnt take long for me to realize I was wrong)

North Korea already has nuclear weapons, do we really want a nuclear armed Iran. Definitely not, just listen to all the bile that comes out of Iran's mouth; the moment they got a nuke they would smuggle it to Hezbollah, Al Qaeda or Hamas and hold Israel or the US to ransom. Nuclear terrorism would be the next step if Iran develops nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell Big Ben to shut his fuckin' mouth, unless he can produce the smoking gun.

In addition, tell that fucker and his minion of bitches (AIPAC), to stay the fuck out of our electoral process. Our elections are for Americans, not Israeli's. We are two completely different country's with completely separate leaders of each. I don't want my elected officials, screwing me, to help you.

If you got problems, fuck you, they're your problems, not ours!

You really don't have any connection with reality, do you?

If Iran gets the bomb what makes you think they won't use them, there and here. That's exactly what they think God demands they do. Look at the middle east man, do you see sane people who care about their own lives?

Last edited:
Go to Hell... :mad:

Actually, Israel's survival has relied heavily on American aid, especially during the early years of its reconstitution and beyond to the Six-Day War of '67, the Yom Kippur War of '73. With respect to the latter, without the tons of armaments sent by Nixon, well. . . .

The only Jew hater I see is you.... Obama is going to be the end of Isreal if we are not careful.... oh and we supply them with funds and and weapons.

We are their greatest ally.

nonsense.

you understand that even israeli's have different opinions on these subjects. there, like here, there is a rabid right, ready to bomb bomb bomb iran....

Jillian,

I misunderstood your initial post to say that I was a israel hating loon... I was wrong.

I am one of those who feel if we wait for Iran to have a nuke, it will be too late.

Iran's leaders say they want to irradicate Isreal along with the jews, and I take them at their word. I remember Hitler and his threats... he should have been taken seriously.

Why on earth do we sit back and listen to them threaten Isreal in front of the U.N.?
Should there not be consequences to their threats? I feel a bully should be punched right in the mouth... to Hell with waiting to get hit first.

Again though... I am sorry for my off the cuff remark earlier. (Didnt take long for me to realize I was wrong)

not a problem. i always appreciate people who are big enough to say they made a mistake. you're ok in my book.

it is my understanding that the saudis have already given israel permission to use their air space to take out iran's nuclear capability.

it is my understanding that everyone is doing their usual diplomatic dance. i think the policies of the last administration were far more damaging to israel despite professed support.

it is my belief that we can't afford to mount another unnecessary war in the mideast and we need to be less headstrong than the last admin...

we can't reshape the middle east. it isn't going to happen. but no one is going to let iran go nuclear... no matter what the israel haters on the far left and far right say.

as for achmadinejad... no, i don't understand why he's allowed to waste our time in the UN...

but i also don't think we should be drawn into netanyahu's re-election drama... most israelis are more moderate than he is and he's got a rough election ahead of him. he's had to appeal to the furthest right of the israeli political spectrum for support... much like romney, here.

and just because he wants his old buddy in the white house doesn't mean i need to trade every other issue that matters to me.

nonsense.

Jillian,

not a problem. i always appreciate people who are big enough to say they made a mistake. you're ok in my book.

it is my understanding that the saudis have already given israel permission to use their air space to take out iran's nuclear capability.

it is my understanding that everyone is doing their usual diplomatic dance. i think the policies of the last administration were far more damaging to israel despite professed support.

it is my belief that we can't afford to mount another unnecessary war in the mideast and we need to be less headstrong than the last admin...

we can't reshape the middle east. it isn't going to happen. but no one is going to let iran go nuclear... no matter what the israel haters on the far left and far right say.

as for achmadinejad... no, i don't understand why he's allowed to waste our time in the UN...

but i also don't think we should be drawn into netanyahu's re-election drama... most israelis are more moderate than he is and he's got a rough election ahead of him. he's had to appeal to the furthest right of the israeli political spectrum for support... much like romney, here.

and just because he wants his old buddy in the white house doesn't mean i need to trade every other issue that matters to me.

Saudi denied it as well. So that's not all true

Forum List

Back