Netanyahu's Crocodile Tears...

Anyone who defends an entity like Israhell is brainwashed by the media, Nutty is a fraud, a fake jew and an imposter. Wake up!
You talked us into it, we're going to start defending Hamas, a bunch of Arab Muslim Nazi terrorist animals.

Anyone who defends an entity like Israhell is brainwashed by the media, Nutty is a fraud, a fake jew and an imposter. Wake up!

Hi, and welcome. Don't mind the fruit-loops calling you names, it happened to me when I joined; all part of the "hazing" you get from the Hasbarists and paid shills; they're paid to do it to discourage free-thinkers from contributing anything negative against the "Zionist paradise" in Palestine. :)

Which M.P. is that then?

Denis MacShane

Jack Straw

Philip Davies have all spoken out about mislim areas that have a very bad reputation and were indigenous are afraid to go

Prove it.

Wjt don't you disprove it instead

You asserted, the burden is upon you. I'll take that as yet another admission you cannot back up your assertions.

I have given you the names which is what you asked for, so case closed sunshine

You've pulled three names out of the air, for all I know at random, no indication of what they are supposed to have said and when and in what context. Just more bloviating hot air from Fascist Phoney as usual.

Hi, and welcome. Don't mind the fruit-loops calling you names, it happened to me when I joined; all part of the "hazing" you get from the Hasbarists and paid shills; they're paid to do it to discourage free-thinkers from contributing anything negative against the "Zionist paradise" in Palestine. :)

Hahaha poor deluded Pali Nazi is too stupid to see an obvious sock. What an incredibly dumb response you just gave . Free-thinker? Hahahahahaha !

Pro Palestinians are anything BUT free thinkers. They are delusional thinkers.

Hahaha poor deluded Pali Nazi is too stupid to see an obvious sock. What an incredibly dumb response you just gave . Free-thinker? Hahahahahaha !

A free thinker who supports IslamoFacism. Now that's a doozy. :cool:

No such thing as Islamo-Fascism.

Here's an example of a paid shill; just writes what his/her controllers tell him to write.

No?

Islamofacism

The term Islamofascism is a neologism based on clerical fascism which draws an analogy between the ideological characteristics of specific Islamist movements and a broad range of European fascist movements of the early 20th century, neofascist movements, or totalitarianism.

analogy between Islamism and Fascism

Proponents of the term argue that there are similarities between historical fascism and Islam.

“ The most obvious points of comparison would be these: Both movements are based on a cult of murderous violence that exalts death and destruction and despises the life of the mind. ("Death to the intellect! Long live death!" as Gen. Francisco Franco's sidekick Millán Astray so pithily phrased it.) Both are hostile to modernity (except when it comes to the pursuit of weapons), and both are bitterly nostalgic for past empires and lost glories. Both are obsessed with real and imagined "humiliations" and thirsty for revenge. Both are chronically infected with the toxin of anti-Jewish paranoia (interestingly, also, with its milder cousin, anti-Freemason paranoia). Both are inclined to leader worship and to the exclusive stress on the power of one great book. Both have a strong commitment to sexual repression—especially to the repression of any sexual "deviance"—and to its counterparts the subordination of the female and contempt for the feminine. Both despise art and literature as symptoms of degeneracy and decadence; both burn books and destroy museums and treasures.”

American author and Richard Nixon speechwriter William Safire wrote that the term fulfills a need for a term to distinguish traditional Islam from terrorists: "Islamofascism may have legs: the compound defines those terrorists who profess a religious mission while embracing totalitarian methods and helps separate them from devout Muslims who want no part of terrorist means."Christopher Hitchens also publicly defended the term in Slate, noting along with the fact that he finds the comparison apt, that the names for other forms of religious fascism, like clerical fascism have a less contested existence.

Author Malise Ruthven, a Scottish writer and historian who focuses his work on religion and Islamic affairs, opposes redefining Islamism as `Islamofascism`, but also finds the resemblances between the two ideologies "compelling".

Michael Howard has defended the use of the term drawing parallels between Wahhabism and European Fascist ideology.

In an April 2010 article in The New Republic, historian Jeffrey Herf outlined the ideological linkage of Islamism with World War II Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda which was broadcast to Muslims throughout the Middle East:

The alliance between the Nazis and the Arab and Islamist collaborators in wartime Berlin was not simply one of convenience based on the principle that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rather, collaboration rested just as much on shared values, namely rejection of liberal democracy and, above all, hatred of the Jews and of Zionist aspirations. Though the meeting of hearts and minds in wartime Berlin was relatively short, it was an important chapter in the much longer history of political Islamism.

Last edited:

LINK from a non partisan source. As islam is the epitome of fascism.

Here's an example of a paid shill; just writes what his/her controllers tell him to write.

And here is an example of an unpaid brainwashed ISLAMONAZI STOOGE just repeats what his imam/cleric tells him to repeat.

No?

Islamofacism

The term Islamofascism is a neologism based on clerical fascism which draws an analogy between the ideological characteristics of specific Islamist movements and a broad range of European fascist movements of the early 20th century, neofascist movements, or totalitarianism.

analogy between Islamism and Fascism

Proponents of the term argue that there are similarities between historical fascism and Islam.

“ The most obvious points of comparison would be these: Both movements are based on a cult of murderous violence that exalts death and destruction and despises the life of the mind. ("Death to the intellect! Long live death!" as Gen. Francisco Franco's sidekick Millán Astray so pithily phrased it.) Both are hostile to modernity (except when it comes to the pursuit of weapons), and both are bitterly nostalgic for past empires and lost glories. Both are obsessed with real and imagined "humiliations" and thirsty for revenge. Both are chronically infected with the toxin of anti-Jewish paranoia (interestingly, also, with its milder cousin, anti-Freemason paranoia). Both are inclined to leader worship and to the exclusive stress on the power of one great book. Both have a strong commitment to sexual repression—especially to the repression of any sexual "deviance"—and to its counterparts the subordination of the female and contempt for the feminine. Both despise art and literature as symptoms of degeneracy and decadence; both burn books and destroy museums and treasures.”

American author and Richard Nixon speechwriter William Safire wrote that the term fulfills a need for a term to distinguish traditional Islam from terrorists: "Islamofascism may have legs: the compound defines those terrorists who profess a religious mission while embracing totalitarian methods and helps separate them from devout Muslims who want no part of terrorist means."Christopher Hitchens also publicly defended the term in Slate, noting along with the fact that he finds the comparison apt, that the names for other forms of religious fascism, like clerical fascism have a less contested existence.

Author Malise Ruthven, a Scottish writer and historian who focuses his work on religion and Islamic affairs, opposes redefining Islamism as `Islamofascism`, but also finds the resemblances between the two ideologies "compelling".

Michael Howard has defended the use of the term drawing parallels between Wahhabism and European Fascist ideology.

In an April 2010 article in The New Republic, historian Jeffrey Herf outlined the ideological linkage of Islamism with World War II Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda which was broadcast to Muslims throughout the Middle East:

The alliance between the Nazis and the Arab and Islamist collaborators in wartime Berlin was not simply one of convenience based on the principle that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rather, collaboration rested just as much on shared values, namely rejection of liberal democracy and, above all, hatred of the Jews and of Zionist aspirations. Though the meeting of hearts and minds in wartime Berlin was relatively short, it was an important chapter in the much longer history of political Islamism.

No. It's a made up word, a neologism; "...a newly coined term, word, or phrase that may be in the process of entering common use, but that has not yet been accepted into mainstream language." It was created by the political Zionist Right for propaganda purposes and is wildly inaccurate and much criticised as a term.

And here is an example of an unpaid brainwashed ISLAMONAZI STOOGE just repeats what his imam/cleric tells him to repeat.

In your dreams, perhaps. In reality just a normal and rational Humanist who has discovered that Zionists have been telling lies for decades. I couldn't care less about Mohammed, or Islam, or any other religion for that matter. I care about underdogs, had the internet been around in the 1930's, I'd be the Pro-Jewish poster protesting the treatment of Europe's Jewish population, while Phoney would still be repeating whatever his paymaster at the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda told him to say.

Forum List

Back