Jewish arsonists of Arab-Jewish school slapped with terrorism charges

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
The Jerusalem District Attorney’s Office on Tuesday filed additional charges against the three Jewish extremists indicted for the November arson and price-tag attack against the capital’s integrated Max Rayne Hand in Hand School.

According to the amended indictments, Yitzhak Gabai, 22, of Jerusalem, and brothers Shlomo Rachamim Twitto, 20, and Nachman Twitto, 18, both of Beitar Illit, will also be with incitement to violence, incitement to racism, and supporting a terrorist organization.

The three were initially charged with arson, breaking and entering, and destroying property on December 15. Gabai was also indicted for driving without a license and illegal possession of a knife.

According to the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency), the suspects are members of the Jewish extremist group Lehava, which follows the racist teachings of the late Jewish Defense League founder Meir Kahane, whose Kach Party was outlawed by Israel for inciting racism.

The indictment states that the three conspired to set fire to the school on November 28 to show their opposition to its coexistence efforts. It charges that they picked the school after learning that it had recently held a ceremony marking Yasser Arafat’s death, and in response to the recent terrorist attacks in Jerusalem against Jews.

The three went to the school with gasoline, a lighter, spray-paint, and plastic bags to cover their hands, the indictment states. It says Gabai and Shlomo Twitto entered two classrooms by climbing through their windows and poured gasoline in the rooms, while Nachman spray-painted the walls with “Death to Arabs,” “Kahane was right,” and “There is no coexistence with a cancer,” before igniting the fire and fleeing the scene.

Jewish arsonists of Arab-Jewish school slapped with terrorism charges - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

Fanatics

The Jerusalem District Attorney’s Office on Tuesday filed additional charges against the three Jewish extremists indicted for the November arson and price-tag attack against the capital’s integrated Max Rayne Hand in Hand School.

According to the amended indictments, Yitzhak Gabai, 22, of Jerusalem, and brothers Shlomo Rachamim Twitto, 20, and Nachman Twitto, 18, both of Beitar Illit, will also be with incitement to violence, incitement to racism, and supporting a terrorist organization.

The three were initially charged with arson, breaking and entering, and destroying property on December 15. Gabai was also indicted for driving without a license and illegal possession of a knife.

According to the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency), the suspects are members of the Jewish extremist group Lehava, which follows the racist teachings of the late Jewish Defense League founder Meir Kahane, whose Kach Party was outlawed by Israel for inciting racism.

The indictment states that the three conspired to set fire to the school on November 28 to show their opposition to its coexistence efforts. It charges that they picked the school after learning that it had recently held a ceremony marking Yasser Arafat’s death, and in response to the recent terrorist attacks in Jerusalem against Jews.

The three went to the school with gasoline, a lighter, spray-paint, and plastic bags to cover their hands, the indictment states. It says Gabai and Shlomo Twitto entered two classrooms by climbing through their windows and poured gasoline in the rooms, while Nachman spray-painted the walls with “Death to Arabs,” “Kahane was right,” and “There is no coexistence with a cancer,” before igniting the fire and fleeing the scene.

Jewish arsonists of Arab-Jewish school slapped with terrorism charges - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

Fanatics

Which is only fair, and it shows that Israel treats everyone equally. Now how do the Palestinians treat their criminals, why by giving them a pension and naming schools after them. Can you see the difference yet in the two nations, and which is showing the least racism ?

Grendelyn actually said
articles that I have read on this subject have led me to believe that the best gas field in this area is directly off the coast of Gaza. The problem with a gas field, or for that matter one of oil, is that you generally can drill down anywhere within it, say perhaps a small portion of it off of what is now considered to be Israel proper, and strike pay dirt (this was one of Saddam Hussein's complaints that he held against Kuwait). If anyone of you pro-Israelis can show me any valid article where Israel has expressed a desire not to extract any gas that could be considered to be Palestinian by the means of what I just explained, I eagerly will be more than happy to apologize for thinking so wrongly about Israel. ~ Susan
PS Seriously, I'm not the least bit afraid to apologize for any error I make on this board.

Grendelyn actually said
articles that I have read on this subject have led me to believe that the best gas field in this area is directly off the coast of Gaza. The problem with a gas field, or for that matter one of oil, is that you generally can drill down anywhere within it, say perhaps a small portion of it off of what is now considered to be Israel proper, and strike pay dirt (this was one of Saddam Hussein's complaints that he held against Kuwait). If anyone of you pro-Israelis can show me any valid article where Israel has expressed a desire not to extract any gas that could be considered to be Palestinian by the means of what I just explained, I eagerly will be more than happy to apologize for thinking so wrongly about Israel. ~ Susan
PS Seriously, I'm not the least bit afraid to apologize for any error I make on this board.

Off topic derailment because the thread is getting away from you

All my Ancestors are dead, killed, died, does that make me a Holocaust victim survivor too

So, your Mother, Father, and grand parents are dead, and you want to say you're a victim of a holocaust? No, not the way you mean it. Your saying this means you are just a sick person, full of hate. But we all know that.

And why do you post the full quote of pishy? It has nothing to do with this thread. I am just waiting for her to go the the thread it is in and prove me wrong and her statement correct. Still waiting.

Forum List

Back