netanyahu rejected peace offer last year!

From the article ... "However, he said it was not clear if the Arab states would have gone along with it either."

So, the "peace offer" from Kerry was no such thing. Kerry and Obama were asking Israel to give up huge territories of Israeli land for a deal that may or may not have been accepted by the Arab states.

article-76b1fca3-6c6e-49c0-be10-02979c6d9be9-6VMRpNVYoHSK2-91_634x422.jpg

Netanyahu rebuffed secret peace offer, ex-US officials claim

Surprise surprise! If Palestine becomes a recognized state and joins the UN and other international forums the israhell genocide of Palestinians will come under direct fire. Funny how nutanyahjew lied about his alliance not wanting the deal when actually the hardline nationalist defense minister said he welcomed it.

Oh, my. Were treated to the genocide of Palestinians™ slogan.

How cute!

Surprise surprise! If Palestine becomes a recognized state and joins the UN and other international forums the israhell genocide of Palestinians will come under direct fire. Funny how nutanyahjew lied about his alliance not wanting the deal when actually the hardline nationalist defense minister said he welcomed it.

How cute!
Unlike the holohoax this one is very real.

From the article ... "However, he said it was not clear if the Arab states would have gone along with it either."

So, the "peace offer" from Kerry was no such thing. Kerry and Obama were asking Israel to give up huge territories of Israeli land for a deal that may or may not have been accepted by the Arab states.

Lol derp. Arab nations had already signed on which is why Egypt and Jordan were involved. As usual Israel shows they don't want peace which is fine I prefer the Jew state to be wiped off the face of the earth anyways just a matter of time before it happens

Lol derp. Arab nations had already signed on which is why Egypt and Jordan were involved. As usual Israel shows they don't want peace which is fine I prefer the Jew state to be wiped off the face of the earth anyways just a matter of time before it happens

upload_2017-2-19_18-40-9.png

View attachment 113282
I don't need an anti American Israeltard to tell me that. Now back to bowing down to a foreign country traitor

Plus,they wanted the right-of-return to give the original people or their descendants old holdings or property back.

View attachment 113282
I don't need an anti American Israeltard to tell me that. Now back to bowing down to a foreign country traitor

How cute!

The Holocaust was very real. I don't know why the same bastards who want to launch a new holocaust, have to deny the previous one. Don't you want to finish the job that Hitler started?

How cute!

The Holocaust was very real. I don't know why the same bastards who want to launch a new holocaust, have to deny the previous one. Don't you want to finish the job that Hitler started?
lol which is why the Jew population in Europe has grown instead of gone down after ww2?! Give me a break

I won't entertain traitors comments with replies this just shows that Israel is in no way asking for peace. They want absolute genocide and control of the ME at any cost

How cute!

"...a new holocaust..."

that's right. it's...our time/turn now.

it's against everyone. muslim, jew, christian, buddist, atheist, teacher, students, women, children, farmers, auto dealers, movie goers....grandma and grandpa....

...what's the collective world to do about it ? and the palestinians....saturated in terrorism. pathetic government terrorists -- "Hamass."

How cute!

"...a new holocaust..."

it's against everyone. muslim, jew, christian, buddist, atheist, teacher, students, women, children, farmers, auto dealers, movie goers....grandma and grandpa....

...what's the collective world to do about it ? and the palestinians....saturated in terrorism. pathetic government terrorists -- "Hamass."

The Nazis classified all resistance movements in areas they occupied as terrorist organizations.

giphy.gif

How cute!

"...a new holocaust..."

The Nazis classified all resistance movements in areas they occupied as terrorist organizations.

giphy.gif
And that's the way the Israelis classify Gaza Stripians. As terrorists.

Palestinians Rejected Statehood Three Times so your point is what?

How cute!

Typical of a Jew Hating Racist bigot. Tell us exactly what " deal" was offered

Good. I hope he bombs them out of existence.

How cute!

"...a new holocaust..."

giphy.gif
And that's the way the Israelis classify Gaza Stripians. As terrorists.
Oooo, you played the terrorist card. Impressive. :clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back