netanyahu rejected peace offer last year!

Netanyahu rebuffed secret peace offer, ex-US officials claim

Surprise surprise! If Palestine becomes a recognized state and joins the UN and other international forums the israhell genocide of Palestinians will come under direct fire. Funny how nutanyahjew lied about his alliance not wanting the deal when actually the hardline nationalist defense minister said he welcomed it.

Oh, my. Were treated to the genocide of Palestinians™ slogan.

How cute!
Unlike the holohoax this one is very real.

The Holocaust was very real. I don't know why the same bastards who want to launch a new holocaust, have to deny the previous one. Don't you want to finish the job that Hitler started?

"...a new holocaust..."

that's right. it's...our time/turn now.

it's against everyone. muslim, jew, christian, buddist, atheist, teacher, students, women, children, farmers, auto dealers, movie goers....grandma and grandpa....

...what's the collective world to do about it ? and the palestinians....saturated in terrorism. pathetic government terrorists -- "Hamass."

The Nazis classified all resistance movements in areas they occupied as terrorist organizations.

giphy.gif

Nazi ideology was also closely linked to Christianity.

Oh, my. Were treated to the genocide of Palestinians™ slogan.

How cute!
Unlike the holohoax this one is very real.

The Holocaust was very real. I don't know why the same bastards who want to launch a new holocaust, have to deny the previous one. Don't you want to finish the job that Hitler started?

"...a new holocaust..."

that's right. it's...our time/turn now.

it's against everyone. muslim, jew, christian, buddist, atheist, teacher, students, women, children, farmers, auto dealers, movie goers....grandma and grandpa....

...what's the collective world to do about it ? and the palestinians....saturated in terrorism. pathetic government terrorists -- "Hamass."

The Nazis classified all resistance movements in areas they occupied as terrorist organizations.

giphy.gif

Nazi ideology was also closely linked to Christianity.
Sure it was. And hillary won the election.

Been in a lot of Christian churches and have NEVER seen anything remotely related to the nazis.

Netanyahu rebuffed secret peace offer, ex-US officials claim

Surprise surprise! If Palestine becomes a recognized state and joins the UN and other international forums the israhell genocide of Palestinians will come under direct fire. Funny how nutanyahjew lied about his alliance not wanting the deal when actually the hardline nationalist defense minister said he welcomed it.
Good. I hope he bombs them out of existence.
How Israel will be destroyed without one shot being fired

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Forum List

Back