Netanyahu Receives This EPIC RESPONSE After Bad-Mouthing Obama’s Deal (IMAGES)

Poor Nut&Yahoo is becoming the proverbial "Chicken Little" of the world and nobody is listening...

Addicting Info Netanyahu Receives This EPIC RESPONSE After Bad-Mouthing Obama s Deal IMAGES
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is on another media crusade that includes him giving one-on-one interviews with the likes of CBS, ABC, NBC, and NPR. He is using much of the same rhetoric everywhere he goes, and every single time he is proclaiming that this is a “bad, bad, deal.” What’s probably not as talked about though is that Netanyahu, in his epic tirade against Obama, also created a new Twitter account in Farsi. He has gone so low as to start instigating more bitter conflicts with Iranians in their own language. And, it’s backfiring on him in a big way.

..."
When Netanyahu continued with the same rhetoric that he would end up giving to the west, Iranians called him out for it. Quite hilariously, they turned his own statements against him and reminded him of his treatment of the Palestinian people. In this epic response, one user pointed out Israel’s hypocrisy by tweeting:

Why are you trying so hard to make the people of Iran hate their leaders, when you are committing daily genocides in Palestine?

Pic via Twitter..."

"Daily genocides"?! Ha ha ha. Thanks for proving how ignorant and brainwashed the Muslim masses are.

Israel thinks they should get royal treatment and are special among all nations. Ridiculous. They are just another tiny nation of people. As an ally we will help defend them if attacked, but their constant badmouthing of America is only earning them enemies here.

Bebe needs to STFU and learn to live with the people around them.

Badmouthing America. Ya right. Perhaps you can show us how Israel has bad mouthed America.

Poor Nut&Yahoo is becoming the preverbal "Chicken Little" of the world and nobody is listening...

Addicting Info Netanyahu Receives This EPIC RESPONSE After Bad-Mouthing Obama s Deal IMAGES
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is on another media crusade that includes him giving one-on-one interviews with the likes of CBS, ABC, NBC, and NPR. He is using much of the same rhetoric everywhere he goes, and every single time he is proclaiming that this is a “bad, bad, deal.” What’s probably not as talked about though is that Netanyahu, in his epic tirade against Obama, also created a new Twitter account in Farsi. He has gone so low as to start instigating more bitter conflicts with Iranians in their own language. And, it’s backfiring on him in a big way.

..."
When Netanyahu continued with the same rhetoric that he would end up giving to the west, Iranians called him out for it. Quite hilariously, they turned his own statements against him and reminded him of his treatment of the Palestinian people. In this epic response, one user pointed out Israel’s hypocrisy by tweeting:

Why are you trying so hard to make the people of Iran hate their leaders, when you are committing daily genocides in Palestine?

Pic via Twitter..."
Yah, Neten-the-Yahoo lost in a major way.

I bet Israel regrets electing that RW palooka now.

LOL!!!

I'm quite sure that Israel is thanking God they voted for him and didn't listen to their enemy, Obama, who was trying to talk them out of it! He certainly has shown his colors! Obama is no friend to Israel and they know it beyond a shadow of a doubt now!

You have to understand that many Americans, like myself, don't give a shit what Israelis think. Our interests are America's interests, not Israel's.

Actually since overwhelming majority of Americans strongly support Israel, you don't give a shit about what Americans think either, MonkeyNazi. You're on the side of the IslamoNazis, whether it's in Iran or in Gaza.

Poor Nut&Yahoo is becoming the preverbal "Chicken Little" of the world and nobody is listening...

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!

I'm quite sure that Israel is thanking God they voted for him and didn't listen to their enemy, Obama, who was trying to talk them out of it! He certainly has shown his colors! Obama is no friend to Israel and they know it beyond a shadow of a doubt now!

You have to understand that many Americans, like myself, don't give a shit what Israelis think. Our interests are America's interests, not Israel's.

Actually since overwhelming majority of Americans strongly support Israel, you don't give a shit about what Americans think either, MonkeyNazi. You're on the side of the IslamoNazis, whether it's in Iran or in Gaza.
Roudy,What % of Americans support Israel,I know most of your Media is pro-Israel........where do you for example get a balance view on different situations worldwide for example and I don't just mean Is/Pal........Media as you know are often influenced by lobby groups...steve

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!

I am on the side of America. I am US Army combat veteran, you are an Israel firster, you don't give a shit about America.

Israel thinks they should get royal treatment and are special among all nations. Ridiculous. They are just another tiny nation of people. As an ally we will help defend them if attacked, but their constant badmouthing of America is only earning them enemies here.

Bebe needs to STFU and learn to live with the people around them.

There is no bad-mouthing of America. He's badmouthing pretend "treaties" with the "Death to America" franchise whom you must adore.. If you want WW3 -- go give Iran $$150Bill in cash, all the arms they can buy and trans-ship to Yemen and Gaza and Syria and allow them to maintain all of their nuclear facilities under the watchful competent eyes of Internat inspectors NOT INCLUDING US representatives. BTW --- in this case Egypt, Jordan and Saudi LARGELY agree with Bibi...

Wouldn't be surprised if Saudi gets it's Nuclear Club Card from Israel..Beats dealing with those N. Koreans or Pakistanis.. Gonna be some strange friendships formed because of this American incompetence.

Last edited:

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!

Roudy,What % of Americans support Israel,I know most of your Media is pro-Israel........where do you for example get a balance view on different situations worldwide for example and I don't just mean Is/Pal........Media as you know are often influenced by lobby groups...steve

70% to 80%, support for Israel among Americans is more than any other issue. If there is anything that both parties speak with one voice, it's Israel. :clap2:

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!

I am on the side of America. I am US Army combat veteran, you are an Israel firster, you don't give a shit about America.

Who gives a fuck what you are. You're a nutjob antisemite convert to Islam who's opinions are the exact opposite of most Americans.

ISIS is going to build a statue of Obama

Good place for pigeons to shit

:biggrin:

Yes.
pinksuit.jpg

LOL!!!

70% to 80%, support for Israel among Americans is more than any other issue. If there is anything that both parties speak with one voice, it's Israel. :clap2:

Yeah, they need "donors" to get elected...

LOL!!!

The percentage of approval for Israel has dropped dramatically over the past few years especially amongst young people in AIPAC controlled America...It is eroding steadily downward...

Brandeis:

[PDF]Trends in American Jewish Attachment to Israel - Brandeis ...
www.brandeis.edu/.../Trends.Jewish.Attachment.12.1...
Brandeis University

by T Sasson - ‎2010 - ‎Cited by 28 - ‎Related articles
Israel among American Jews (Ben Moshe and. Segev 2007; see, in ... that erosion in support for Israel is underway. Cohen and Eisen's The Jew .... 0. 10. 20. 30. 40. 50. 60. 70. 80. 90. Agree. Disagree. Figure 1: Caring about Israel. Percent

The percentage of approval for Israel has dropped dramatically over the past few years especially amongst young people in AIPAC controlled America...It is eroding steadily downward...

Brandeis:

[PDF]Trends in American Jewish Attachment to Israel - Brandeis ...
www.brandeis.edu/.../Trends.Jewish.Attachment.12.1...
Brandeis University

by T Sasson - ‎2010 - ‎Cited by 28 - ‎Related articles
Israel among American Jews (Ben Moshe and. Segev 2007; see, in ... that erosion in support for Israel is underway. Cohen and Eisen's The Jew .... 0. 10. 20. 30. 40. 50. 60. 70. 80. 90. Agree. Disagree. Figure 1: Caring about Israel. Percent

Wrong again. Approval of Israel is at its highest. The kids will graduate and grow up and get informed and will realize they were lied to and duped by the system. It's happened with previous generations as well.

Forum List

Back