Netanyahu Receives This EPIC RESPONSE After Bad-Mouthing Obama’s Deal (IMAGES)

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Poor Nut&Yahoo is becoming the proverbial "Chicken Little" of the world and nobody is listening...

Addicting Info Netanyahu Receives This EPIC RESPONSE After Bad-Mouthing Obama s Deal IMAGES
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is on another media crusade that includes him giving one-on-one interviews with the likes of CBS, ABC, NBC, and NPR. He is using much of the same rhetoric everywhere he goes, and every single time he is proclaiming that this is a “bad, bad, deal.” What’s probably not as talked about though is that Netanyahu, in his epic tirade against Obama, also created a new Twitter account in Farsi. He has gone so low as to start instigating more bitter conflicts with Iranians in their own language. And, it’s backfiring on him in a big way.

..."
When Netanyahu continued with the same rhetoric that he would end up giving to the west, Iranians called him out for it. Quite hilariously, they turned his own statements against him and reminded him of his treatment of the Palestinian people. In this epic response, one user pointed out Israel’s hypocrisy by tweeting:

Why are you trying so hard to make the people of Iran hate their leaders, when you are committing daily genocides in Palestine?

Pic via Twitter..."

Last edited:

Attachments

• cry baby.jpg
    cry baby.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 100
Israel thinks they should get royal treatment and are special among all nations. Ridiculous. They are just another tiny nation of people. As an ally we will help defend them if attacked, but their constant badmouthing of America is only earning them enemies here.

Bebe needs to STFU and learn to live with the people around them.

Israel thinks they should get royal treatment and are special among all nations. Ridiculous. They are just another tiny nation of people. As an ally we will help defend them if attacked, but their constant badmouthing of America is only earning them enemies here.

Why don't you go and tell him, Newt? LOL

Poor Nut&Yahoo is becoming the preverbal "Chicken Little" of the world and nobody is listening...

Addicting Info Netanyahu Receives This EPIC RESPONSE After Bad-Mouthing Obama s Deal IMAGES
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is on another media crusade that includes him giving one-on-one interviews with the likes of CBS, ABC, NBC, and NPR. He is using much of the same rhetoric everywhere he goes, and every single time he is proclaiming that this is a “bad, bad, deal.” What’s probably not as talked about though is that Netanyahu, in his epic tirade against Obama, also created a new Twitter account in Farsi. He has gone so low as to start instigating more bitter conflicts with Iranians in their own language. And, it’s backfiring on him in a big way.

..."
When Netanyahu continued with the same rhetoric that he would end up giving to the west, Iranians called him out for it. Quite hilariously, they turned his own statements against him and reminded him of his treatment of the Palestinian people. In this epic response, one user pointed out Israel’s hypocrisy by tweeting:

Why are you trying so hard to make the people of Iran hate their leaders, when you are committing daily genocides in Palestine?

Pic via Twitter..."
Yah, Neten-the-Yahoo lost in a major way.

I bet Israel regrets electing that RW palooka now.

LOL!!!

Poor Nut&Yahoo is becoming the preverbal "Chicken Little" of the world and nobody is listening...

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!

Another time Bibi kicked Obungle's ass

You need to learn how to respect the leaders of Israel and this case - Benjamin Netanyahu. He is an honorable man and his integrity was confirmed by his people and the confidence they showed to re-elect him even in spite of Obama's best efforts to stop that from happening!

As for the Iranians? I do not believe a word they say. They murdered their own people not too long ago for trying to over throw them - that evil regime. My sympathies to the Iranian people who are stuck under such a barbaric leadership! I'm sure they wish they could have a leader as wonderful as Bibi!

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!

I'm quite sure that Israel is thanking God they voted for him and didn't listen to their enemy, Obama, who was trying to talk them out of it! He certainly has shown his colors! Obama is no friend to Israel and they know it beyond a shadow of a doubt now!

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!

I'm quite sure that Israel is thanking God they voted for him and didn't listen to their enemy, Obama, who was trying to talk them out of it! He certainly has shown his colors! Obama is no friend to Israel and they know it beyond a shadow of a doubt now!

You have to understand that many Americans, like myself, don't give a shit what Israelis think. Our interests are America's interests, not Israel's.

You need to learn how to respect the leaders of Israel and this case - Benjamin Netanyahu. He is an honorable man and his integrity was confirmed by his people and the confidence they showed to re-elect him even in spite of Obama's best efforts to stop that from happening!

As for the Iranians? I do not believe a word they say. They murdered their own people not too long ago for trying to over throw them - that evil regime. My sympathies to the Iranian people who are stuck under such a barbaric leadership! I'm sure they wish they could have a leader as wonderful as Bibi!
Well you would think that,I don't and neither do most of the world.....if he is so great,ask him to travel to Belgium,where they will arrest him for crimes against humanity.........they will send him to Den Hague to the Criminal Court and sentence him to Life.Your idea of a Great Man is tainted by those Zionist Pink Glasses You Constantly Wear.Wonderful Leader,I think you mean Zionist Terrorist

..."

Pic via Twitter..."

LOL!!!
Nice to see you MarcATL,neat post.....As usual....steve

Forum List

Back