Netanyahu is not looking well

There are so many "hate" incidents directed at Blacks that when it happens, it makes national headlines. They have had to invent phantom discrimination in order to keep complaining. "Systemic" racism and such. You can't actually see it, but you take it on faith coz Al Sharpton pointed it out.

And when you try to explain that it ain't discrimination, it's a lack of a FAMILY and in particular a FATHER, you are blaming the victim.

Give it up.

When did I say that? And you’re comparing an incident from 70 years ago to the unspeakable torture to the death antisemites just perpetrated on 1400 Jews?

Jews are NOW suffering worse bigotry than blacks are NOW (blacks are actually enjoying favoritism,) and you libs can’t stand that. So you deny it, mock it, or whatever because you want the focus to be on how blacks have it so much worse.
My thinking wasn't on who has it worse. It's about who complains the most.

You might find this hard to believe, but black people suffer more hatred than Jewish people, by far.
At least you get to constantly complain about it.
There is the benefit of knowing who is black right away. Just one look and you know. You don't even know who is Jewish anymore because of mixed marriages. You could have somebody named Murphy who is Jewish.

No, but it's coming up on 70 years ago.
The fact that the liberal even brings up an incident from 70 years ago to show how awful racism is - with his point being that it’s not that bad with Jews - shows how desperate they are to keep up the illusion that blacks are suffering from racism much more than Jews are from antisemitism.

And why? Because it reveals the lie that failure can’t be chalked up to other people‘s bigotry - and it’s a major campaign strategy for the Libs.

Even the way libs react to when the issue is raised is telling: when a black raises concern about a racist incident, the libs make it national news. When a Jew raises a concern about awful antisemitism, she’s a complainer.

Netanyahu is most likely losing his mind grappling with the fact that Biden-America appears to be siding with the Islamic-Fascists over Israel.

Biden is pure evil.

Netanyahu is most likely losing his mind grappling with the fact that Biden-America appears to be siding with the Islamic-Fascists over Israel.

Biden is pure evil.
I’m sure he’s sick to his stomach - literally. If Trump were president, we would have made further MidEast peace with the Abraham Accords and Iran would still be broke.

And I can’t believe it, either: Biden and the Democrats are siding with Islamic terrorists over Jews who just had their family members hunted down like cockroaches and tortured to death.

P.S. You notice how the U.N. vote, that Obama let go through, never even mentioned the hostages the Islamic savages have abused for months?

I’m sure he’s sick to his stomach - literally. If Trump were president, we would have made further MidEast peace with the Abraham Accords and Iran would still be broke.

And I can’t believe it, either: Biden and the Democrats are siding with Islamic terrorists over Jews who just had their family members hunted down like cockroaches and tortured to death.

P.S. You notice how the U.N. vote, that Obama let go through, never even mentioned the hostages the Islamic savages have abused for months?
I did notice. The entire UN is a disgrace. But in fairness, the UN has been a disgrace for many years now. Essentially, it exists to give a platform to third-world s-holes to voice their hate for the western world.

I did notice. The entire UN is a disgrace. But in fairness, the UN has been a disgrace for many years now. Essentially, it exists to give a platform to third-world s-holes to voice their hate for the western world.
Maybe if Trump can overcome the cheating and win, he can at least kick them out of NY.

(1) I wish Prime Minister Netanyahu a fast and complete recovery from his operation.

(2) I assume that the hospital facilities and doctors in Israel are the very best in the world.

(3) He may return to his office with a different perspective on the millions of Gazans who lack any medical resources.

(1) I wish Prime Minister Netanyahu a fast and complete recovery from his operation.
I do as well.

(2) I assume that the hospital facilities and doctors in Israel are the very best.

They are. Jews are among the most advanced in science and medicine.
(3) He may return to his office with a different perspective on the millions of Gazans who lack any medical resources because of the constant fighting.

Not likely when the majority of them want to wipe Israel to the sea and have rejected Israel’s peace deals before. The objective will remain the same: eliminate HAMAS.

Also, are you aware that Israel has a program that offers life-saving surgery - at no cost - to babies with heart conditions? The program is at least 25 years old, and the majority of the babies saved are Muslim. some are Palestinian.

I would hate to think that one of the Arab babies that Israel saved, for free, grew up to be one of the HAMAS savages that sawed a Jewish baby’s head off on Oct 7.

The real wokeness is how hatred of Jews has become the core belief of islam....there are no innocent muslims they are all followers of Satan...in a nutshell islam is a satannic religion that should be erased from the face of the earth.

Last edited:
Jew haters? Let me fill you in. The majority of jews in Israel hate is guts and want him out. Benny Gantz is leading in the polls right now by 35 points.

Bibis days are numbered.
There are many that dislike the fact he hasn’t done enough to destroy Hamas

The fact that the liberal even brings up an incident from 70 years ago to show how awful racism is - with his point being that it’s not that bad with Jews - shows how desperate they are to keep up the illusion that blacks are suffering from racism much more than Jews are from antisemitism.

And why? Because it reveals the lie that failure can’t be chalked up to other people‘s bigotry - and it’s a major campaign strategy for the Libs.

Even the way libs react to when the issue is raised is telling: when a black raises concern about a racist incident, the libs make it national news. When a Jew raises a concern about awful antisemitism, she’s a complainer.
At least you know the score.

The fact that blacks are the most racist people on earth(worse even than nazis) destroys their claim to be victims....this myth of black victimhood is promoted endlessly by our propagandist MSM and most now realize that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back