Netanyahu is not looking well

I think the stress and he is under tremendous stress is taking its toll.

The article said that other than the hernia, for which is he undergoing surgery, the other ailments were likely due to dehydration. I imagine the stress is leading him to fail to take good care of himself personally.

And before the Jew-haters jump onto the thread to smear Israel, just think of what he’s dealing with: trying to negotiate with lying Islamic terrorists who tortured innocent Jews to death and now are abusing and starving the hostages, on top of dealing with American Democrats who have largely thrown them under the bus.

The article said that other than the hernia, for which is he undergoing surgery, the other ailments were likely due to dehydration. I imagine the stress is leading him to fail to take good care of himself personally.

And before the Jew-haters jump onto the thread to smear Israel, just think of what he’s dealing with: trying to negotiate with lying Islamic terrorists who tortured innocent Jews to death and now are abusing and starving the hostages, on top of dealing with American Democrats who have largely thrown them under the bus.

Jew haters? Let me fill you in. The majority of jews in Israel hate is guts and want him out. Benny Gantz is leading in the polls right now by 35 points.

Bibis days are numbered.

I’m talking about all the Jew-haters among the Democrats here in America. That isn’t going to change no matter who is Prime Minister.
You might find this hard to believe, but black people suffer more hatred than Jewish people, by far.
At least you get to constantly complain about it.

You might find this hard to believe, but black people suffer more hatred than Jewish people, by far.
Actually, they don’t - but libs want people to think so. When was the last time college students protested en masse with calls of “Death to Jews?” or how their kid’s little head sawed off, or burned alive.

You’re just doing what libs do: the “oppressed” people are supposedly the blacks, so what is happening to Jews is sloughed off their shoulders.

And P.S. why is it when black bring up racism, it’s to increase awareness and help support the pro-black favoritism in hiring and promotions, but when a Jew brings up antisemitism, she’s complaining?

The hypocrisy among you antisemitic liberals is off the charts.

And P.S. why is it when black bring up racism, it’s too increase awareness and help support the pro-black favoritism in hiring and promotions, but when a Jew brings up antisemitism, she’s complaining?

Like Superbadbrutha, you would think he just got freed.

Oh….and blacks don’t complain? They chalk everything up to the race card, hoping that will give them a pass.
Some do complain, just like some Jews don't. The historic black massacres in the US added together rival the Holocaust, but most of those atrocities have been sloughed off the shoulders of the white Americans.

Like Superbadbrutha, you would think he just got freed.
Yup. When was the last time a black baby was stuck in an oven or had his head sawed off, or a black child tied to his mother and both set on fire, or raped while having her breasts sliced off?

The antisemitic liberals diminish or this. Or, as happens last night, mock it with “oh, here we go again with the list.”

And P.S. why is it when black bring up racism, it’s to increase awareness and help support the pro-black favoritism in hiring and promotions, but when a Jew brings up antisemitism, she’s complaining?

Your point is valid, but it can't be hypocrisy, since I'm not black, nor Jewish.

Some do complain, just like some Jews don't. The historic black massacres in the US added together rival the Holocaust, but most of those atrocities have been sloughed off the shoulders of the white Americans.
Why do you libs all focus on the Holocaust, as if that was the only period of Jewish agony? We’ve been dealing with it for 2,000 years.

Yup. When was the last time a black baby was stuck in an oven or had his head sawed off, or a black child tied to his mother and both set on fire, or raped while having her breasts sliced off?

The antisemitic liberals diminish or this. Or, as happens last night, mock it with “oh, here we go again with the list.”
Was the death of Emmet Till a fictional story?

Was the death of Emmet Till a fictional story?
When did I say that? And you’re comparing an incident from 70 years ago to the unspeakable torture to the death antisemites just perpetrated on 1400 Jews?

Jews are NOW suffering worse bigotry than blacks are NOW (blacks are actually enjoying favoritism,) and you libs can’t stand that. So you deny it, mock it, or whatever because you want the focus to be on how blacks have it so much worse.

Forum List

Back