Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial

Israel avoided slurs about apartheid and allowed the memorial the respect the SA people wanted for Mandela.
I'm sure an Israel delegation was in attendance, even if a head of state was not.
Former ambassador, Bibi is not welcome on SA. Why would he make a public spectacle by trying to enter the country?
Israel was represented, that is all that was needed.

Pear is my favorite tool of torture.

Last edited:
Israel avoided slurs about apartheid and allowed the memorial the respect the SA people wanted for Mandela.
I'm sure an Israel delegation was in attendance, even if a head of state was not.
Former ambassador, Bibi is not welcome on SA. Why would he make a public spectacle by trying to enter the country?
Israel was represented, that is all that was needed.

Pear is my favorite tool of torture.

So you're saying it's SA's fault Netty didn't attend and Netty was just being polite by not going?

Heheh...

Why is he not welcome in SA?

The event was not about Israel, but about the change Mandela brought to his nation.
Israel was represented, just not by President or PM. It would have been a distraction from the joy of the event.
Wanted posters still exist with libel accusation of genocide. Security would have been too great if Bibi was to have tried to attend, if they let him come at all.
It was the best course of action not to attend. There was an Israeli delegation, which was enough.

dreolin writes:

"I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities . . ."

50_RiaL:

LOL. Under another SN you said you never made it pass grade school

Obvious he is a liar. He accused Netanyahu of giving the Pope a book similar to " Mein Kempf given to Natenyahu . The book on the Spanish Inquisition was Netanyahu's father's view point ! Even IF the book was offensive ( It isn't) He justifies ONE BILLION Catholics being angry at the JEWS instead of being angry towards that one person. Anything that is a lie should be considered " Hate Sites" According to him, even the truth is hate. That means I should hate Catholics for their History of Hate. Bigotry, Racism and killing Jews . Not a bad idea . Still hadn't told us why Muslims are " angry " at Jews . This obviously happened long before 1948 ( look at my other posts ) . That is because he is a Anti Semetic bigot and a racist

You are a way too excitable boy. Calm down.

I answered your questions and supplied links and anyone can go back and read what was sad. Was I pleasant, no, but relatively to what this board oriduces, my post was almost angelic.

I am not a liar. You are the one who has a tenuous grasp on the truth. I don't think that makes you a liar particularly but instead, as I said, an excitable boy.

Now calm down, please.

You are a liar and I am " calm". Just exposing you for what you are. Netanyahu didn't do anything wrong but what if he did? Is that any reason for " One Billion Catholics to be angry " with the Jews?

If I stated I hated Germans because of the Holocaust I would be called a Racist and a Bigot. Didn't happen that long ago; Some survivors are still alive. Somehow I think that was worse.

Still haven't explained why Muslims are " angry" with the Jews. Obviously their anger goes back way before 1948.

The Bloody History of Papal Rome - A Timeline | Rekindling the Reformation - Peace if Possible, Truth at All Costs

Origins of Christian Anti-Semitism

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

The truth is " Hate?" You ought to know :evil:

The event was not about Israel, but about the change Mandela brought to his nation.
Israel was represented, just not by President or PM. It would have been a distraction from the joy of the event.
Wanted posters still exist with libel accusation of genocide. Security would have been too great if Bibi was to have tried to attend, if they let him come at all.
It was the best course of action not to attend. There was an Israeli delegation, which was enough.

http://www.keghart.com/Mandela-Palestine

Mandela was for the dismantlement of Israel. Netanyahu would have been crazy to attend. Too bad he didn't pay attention to Christians being enslaved , deprived of their religious freedom and killed . Another Hypocrite .

Who gives a fuck any longer. The event came and went. Now Mustafa Alfalfa is going to have to find something else to whine about.

dreolin writes:

"I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities . . ."

50_RiaL:

LOL. Under another SN you said you never made it pass grade school

Obvious he is a liar. He accused Netanyahu of giving the Pope a book similar to " Mein Kempf given to Natenyahu . The book on the Spanish Inquisition was Netanyahu's father's view point ! Even IF the book was offensive ( It isn't) He justifies ONE BILLION Catholics being angry at the JEWS instead of being angry towards that one person. Anything that is a lie should be considered " Hate Sites" According to him, even the truth is hate. That means I should hate Catholics for their History of Hate. Bigotry, Racism and killing Jews . Not a bad idea . Still hadn't told us why Muslims are " angry " at Jews . This obviously happened long before 1948 ( look at my other posts ) . That is because he is a Anti Semetic bigot and a racist

You got nothing except for falling back on the old tired tactic of calling someone an anti-Semite.. As Dreolin says you need to chill out and start to think before you start typing. You imply that Netanyahu does not represent the Jews of the world that is pure sophistry, that would be like me saying that the Pope does not represent the Catholics. Maybe if you were to chill out like I said you would realize how foolish you sound !!!
Also I would like to reaffirm Dreolins point about Catholic Eduction. I did not attend as many years as he did but I can tell you in the 12 years that I was in Catholic Schools I did not witness any teachers teaching us to hate Jews nor any students making off color slurs or indeed any comments about Jews.
Now why don't you answer a question. How many Catholic Schools have you attended or even steped into. Or are you just showing your bigotry and bias against Catholics ?

>>You imply that Netanyahu does not represent the Jews of the world that is pure sophistry, that would be like me saying that the Pope does not represent the Catholics.<<

Well,.......... Bibi is a political figure and the Pope is the head of the Catholic church. No, Bibi, as Israel PM, does not represent all jews, nor the Pope all christians.

You got nothing except for falling back on the old tired tactic of calling someone an anti-Semite.. As Dreolin says you need to chill out and start to think before you start typing. You imply that Netanyahu does not represent the Jews of the world that is pure sophistry, that would be like me saying that the Pope does not represent the Catholics. Maybe if you were to chill out like I said you would realize how foolish you sound !!!
Also I would like to reaffirm Dreolins point about Catholic Eduction. I did not attend as many years as he did but I can tell you in the 12 years that I was in Catholic Schools I did not witness any teachers teaching us to hate Jews nor any students making off color slurs or indeed any comments about Jews.
Now why don't you answer a question. How many Catholic Schools have you attended or even steped into. Or are you just showing your bigotry and bias against Catholics ?

I never said anything about Netanyahu. Stop Lying. The Poster claimed that Bibi giving the Book he did about the Spanish Inquisition to the Pope would be analogous to someone giving " Mein Kampf to Netanyahu. Don't think so !

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/154...is-fathers-history-of-the-spanish-inquisition

Then he " rationalized" saying that was the Reason one Billion Catholics were angry at the Jews and while he was at it he stated the Muslims had good reason as well. Obviously their Hatred started long before 1948.

I am showing my " bias and Hate" against Catholics? If I am lying about any of the Sites that is " Hate". If those sites are Legitimate and are Factual that is not " Hate". You may not like it, but that's just too bad.

The Bloody History of Papal Rome - A Timeline | Rekindling the Reformation - Peace if Possible, Truth at All Costs

The Truth Hurts

The Truth Hurts

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

The Truth Hurts

Are any of the above threads False??????? IF they are, THAT is Hate :evil:

>>You imply that Netanyahu does not represent the Jews of the world that is pure sophistry, that would be like me saying that the Pope does not represent the Catholics.<<

Well,.......... Bibi is a political figure and the Pope is the head of the Catholic church. No, Bibi, as Israel PM, does not represent all jews, nor the Pope all christians.

You need to read more carefully, I did not say the Pope represnted all Christians I said Catholics and Netanyahu is the most reconizable of all the Jews in the world.

the pope does officially represent all catholics as head of the church.

Religious and political leaders are not the same. Political leaders get voted out of office and have to establish coalition governments. They are not divine rulers.
Not all jews are Israeli, so no Bibi does not represent all jews politically nor certainly not religiously.

the pope does officially represent all catholics as head of the church.

Religious and political leaders are not the same. Political leaders get voted out of office and have to establish coalition governments. They are not divine rulers.
Not all jews are Israeli, so no Bibi does not represent all jews politically nor certainly not religiously.

The Pope officially represents the Catholic Church but he does not represent any Catholics officially, unless we get into the whole "speaking from the Chair of Peter" thing and he very. rarely does that..

I think Netanyahu represents Jews far more than the Pope represents Catholics...or else more Jews would not support the designation of Israel as THE Jewish State.

What exactly did Netanuyhu do to show his " disrespect" to the Vatican? Talking about the Spanish Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition: 1478-1834

The concepts of an inquisition and inquisitorial procedure lie deep in the roots of world history. Inquisitions were used during the decline of the Roman Empire until the Spanish Inquisition's decline in the early 1800s. An inquisition can be run by both civil and church authorities in order to root out non-believers from a nation or religion. The Spanish Inquisition was one of the most deadly inquisitions in history.

Back to "Age of Hapsburgs" Chronology

The Spanish Inquisition was used for both political and religious reasons. Spain is a nation-state that was born out of religious struggle between numerous different belief systems including Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism and Judaism. Following the Crusades and the Reconquest of Spain by the Christian Spaniards the leaders of Spain needed a way to unify the country into a strong nation. Ferdinand and Isabella chose Catholicism to unite Spain and in 1478 asked permission of the pope to begin the Spanish Inquisition to purify the people of Spain. They began by driving out Jews, Protestants and other non-believers.

How did the Jews " anger" over One Billion Catholics? Talking about the " Catholic Church"

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

This is what you were " taught"

How did we anger over One Billion Muslims? I know.... The Scapegoat is Israel. Another Goyim Lie

Massacres of Jews by Muslims before 1948 | EuropeNews

Arab & Muslim Anti-Semitism

Just two examples out of many

You are an ignorant bigot and ass who gleans his distorted and very slight knowledge of history from blog spots, propaganda sites, and hate sites.

The world does not revolve around Jews.

I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities and have not heard one single anti-Semitic slur and yet, you have the sheer audacity and arrogance to tell me what I was taught.

I am not about to defend the Spanish inquisition but I am also not about to exaggerate it either. Suffice to say that less Jews were harmed during the Inquisition than were Africans harmed by Jews during the years of slavery and the slave trade. Suffice to say that more Christians were killed by Jews, in league with Roman authorities, in the first three centuries after the death of Jesus than wre Jews during the Inquisition.

Had the Catholic church wanted to wipe out Jews, they would have been gone long ago.

For Netanyahu be so disgraceful as to give Pope Francis that "gift", inscribed to "celebrate our common heritage" would not be unlike Vladimir Putin coming to Jerusalem and giving him The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion autographed by Joeseph Stalin or Angela Merkel on a state visit to Israel giving him a first edition of Mein Kamph autographed by Hitler, each inscribed with "In celebration of our common heritage".

I would be a fool to defend such gifts just as you are fool to defend Netanyahu.

I thank God the Pope is a gracious man of peace because if he wanted to inflame anti-Semitism, Netanyahu certainly gave him a "gift" with which to do so!!!

You may want to take a moment to thank your G-d as well.

Maybe you have had 16 years of Catholic school education and never came across bigotry against the Jews (although I truly doubt it), others have seen it big time. You do come from the East Coast, don't you? I would suggest you go on the BronxBoard.com and start a thread asking if anyone who went to Catholic school was bigoted against the Jews. Maybe the Irish American poster is still around and will repeat what he say. He stated that the nuns who were his teachers told the kids that the Jews and Protestants were bad as well as telling the kids neven to go into their business establishments. He further posted that now that he is older, he knows better and that the nuns were wrong. From that board you can connect to other New York borough boards and ask the same thing and perhaps others will respond to you. As for slavery, I doubt there is anyone on this forum who actually is a scholar of slavery in America. Since slavery was first introduced into America in 1619, how many Jews were there at that time anyway? However, the subject of the Jews and slavery is a big hit on the hate sites, and that is where posters have learned to drag in the Jews and slavery. Strange how the posters who claims to know so much about slavery never bring up that it was the Arabs who rounded up these unfortunate individuals and sold them to the slave traders.

As for the new Pope, he appears to be a wonderful man and is a breath of fresh air because he appears to be tolerant of all religions.

Man, you are way too hysterical.

I mentioned Jewish involvement in the slave trade. They were. Jews were involved in the slave trade.

I mentioned it for a very specific reason that you cannot seem to figure out because you get so excited and it seems your thought process goes out the window.

That is the truth (that there was Jewish involvement in the slave trade) and you seem to have a problem with it.

But I get it already. You hate Catholics.

You are an ignorant bigot and ass who gleans his distorted and very slight knowledge of history from blog spots, propaganda sites, and hate sites.

The world does not revolve around Jews.

I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities and have not heard one single anti-Semitic slur and yet, you have the sheer audacity and arrogance to tell me what I was taught.

I am not about to defend the Spanish inquisition but I am also not about to exaggerate it either. Suffice to say that less Jews were harmed during the Inquisition than were Africans harmed by Jews during the years of slavery and the slave trade. Suffice to say that more Christians were killed by Jews, in league with Roman authorities, in the first three centuries after the death of Jesus than wre Jews during the Inquisition.

Had the Catholic church wanted to wipe out Jews, they would have been gone long ago.

For Netanyahu be so disgraceful as to give Pope Francis that "gift", inscribed to "celebrate our common heritage" would not be unlike Vladimir Putin coming to Jerusalem and giving him The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion autographed by Joeseph Stalin or Angela Merkel on a state visit to Israel giving him a first edition of Mein Kamph autographed by Hitler, each inscribed with "In celebration of our common heritage".

I would be a fool to defend such gifts just as you are fool to defend Netanyahu.

I thank God the Pope is a gracious man of peace because if he wanted to inflame anti-Semitism, Netanyahu certainly gave him a "gift" with which to do so!!!

You may want to take a moment to thank your G-d as well.

Maybe you have had 16 years of Catholic school education and never came across bigotry against the Jews (although I truly doubt it), others have seen it big time. You do come from the East Coast, don't you? I would suggest you go on the BronxBoard.com and start a thread asking if anyone who went to Catholic school was bigoted against the Jews. Maybe the Irish American poster is still around and will repeat what he say. He stated that the nuns who were his teachers told the kids that the Jews and Protestants were bad as well as telling the kids neven to go into their business establishments. He further posted that now that he is older, he knows better and that the nuns were wrong. From that board you can connect to other New York borough boards and ask the same thing and perhaps others will respond to you. As for slavery, I doubt there is anyone on this forum who actually is a scholar of slavery in America. Since slavery was first introduced into America in 1619, how many Jews were there at that time anyway? However, the subject of the Jews and slavery is a big hit on the hate sites, and that is where posters have learned to drag in the Jews and slavery. Strange how the posters who claims to know so much about slavery never bring up that it was the Arabs who rounded up these unfortunate individuals and sold them to the slave traders.

As for the new Pope, he appears to be a wonderful man and is a breath of fresh air because he appears to be tolerant of all religions.

I mentioned Jewish involvement in the slave trade. They were. Jews were involved in the slave trade.

I mentioned it for a very specific reason that you cannot seem to figure out because you get so excited and it seems your thought process goes out the window.

That is the truth (that there was Jewish involvement in the slave trade) and you seem to have a problem with it.

Yeah, I think many have figured out way back that you hate the Jews, and you are really not fooling anyone. All the Jew haters always bring up that the Jews were involved in the slave trade, as if the Jews were the only ones in this particular activity. All the Jew haters want the readers to believe that they have been scholars in the Slave Trade and have studied it extensively for years and years instead of the truth of where they actually learned about it. Meanwhile, of course, the Jew haters will never discuss which group rounded up this unfortunate Blacks in Africa and which group is still involved with slaves, which is very sad since we are living in the modern world now and not in the time when slaves were used in the Western Hemisphere.

Pope is Bishop of Rome and the leader of the worldwide Catholic Church. He is the spiritual and moral authority for all catholics.
Bibi as PM represents all Israelis of all faiths.
Do people disagree with them both? Of course. But as groups both are representative of their people.
Bibi is not a religious leader or representative of the jewish people world wide.
The pope however is a representative of catholics world wide.

Proud veteran :
I noticed that you did not answer my questions so I will ask them once again
1) have you ever attended a Catholic School ?
2) have you ever even steped into a Catholic School ?
I will add another
3) who are you getting these stories from ?
Or as I said are you just showing you bigotry, bias and hatred, of Catholics ?

Yeah, I think many have figured out way back that you hate the Jews, and you are really not fooling anyone. All the Jew haters always bring up that the Jews were involved in the slave trade, as if the Jews were the only ones in this particular activity. All the Jew haters want the readers to believe that they have been scholars in the Slave Trade and have studied it extensively for years and years instead of the truth of where they actually learned about it. Meanwhile, of course, the Jew haters will never discuss which group rounded up this unfortunate Blacks in Africa and which group is still involved with slaves, which is very sad since we are living in the modern world now and not in the time when slaves were used in the Western Hemisphere.

I brought up the slave trade to illustrate how hate sites can tell a very selective truth and counter proudveteran06's ridiculous notion that sites where even the titles of the subject scream hate (The Bloody History off Papal Rome, for one). He made the allegation that I needed to point out where they lied. Why would I even read past the titles. I also brought it up to put a nperspective on this Inquisition that was brought up.

The Inquisition has been exaggerated and i produced and I produced two articles by neutral, unbiased sources to prove that. About two people a year were executed and a few people were tortured which certainly isn't good but we are talking about something that began in the 13th century for Christ's sake.

Imagine a site where only the truth were told "The History of Deceptive Jews" and started with Jewish involvement in the trial and excution of Christ, the persecution of early Christians, bombing of "ally's" naval vessels, Lavon afairs, Rosenbergs and Pollards and Leopold and Loeb, Lavon affairs and Bernie Madoffs and Ponzi schemes. Someone could do that easily and tell the truth, be very selective, and guess what. You and others would call that a hate site.

My God, you people look for reasons to whine and complain and hoist your guilt you can onto other people in a ridiculous attempt to make yourselves look good and try to make ofhers feel bad.

Perhaps you should think of this. "Anti-semitism" is disliking Jews because they are Jews, something they cannot really help, and I don't think a lot of people do that. But i do think some people may be put off by the way many Jewish people act and behave and expect to be treated, behavior that Jewish culture seems to inculcate among members of their society. I expect to treat Jews equally, not as though they are more especial than other peoples and Jews will haul out their old anti-Semitism card at the drop of a hat. People dislike you, not because of the what you are, but more because of the way you behave. That behavior is on you.

I hate to break the news to you guys but you really are not that important to us. You are a small, insignificant people that are tolerated but you really do push it. Stop slaughtering Palestinians and stop disrupting peoples dinners with your whines and everyone will be cool.

If anyone has a complaint about the Inquisition, it is the Muslim people, but they are a gracious, inoffensive people who let the sins of the past remain there and rest within the perspective of the past. As evil as Jews try to portraay Muslim society, I can very honestly say I have never met a Muslim that hasn't been open and welcoming and helpul.

You just don't get it, do you?

Pope is Bishop of Rome and the leader of the worldwide Catholic Church. He is the spiritual and moral authority for all catholics.
Bibi as PM represents all Israelis of all faiths.
Do people disagree with them both? Of course. But as groups both are representative of their people.
Bibi is not a religious leader or representative of the jewish people world wide.
The pope however is a representative of catholics world wide.

Israel claims to be the representative of the Jewish people. Forgive me for thinking that they do not represent those Jews who do not live there. I see very few of them protesting the insistance that Israel's insistance that their existance must be recognized as that of THE Jewish state.

Italy is the homeland of Italians, but Italy does not represent all those of Italian decent.
Israel is the homeland of the jewish people, but the PM does not represent all jews around the world.
Saudi does not represent all arab. Iran does not represent all muslims. Obviously Assad does not represent all Syrians. Hezbollah does not represent all Lebanese.

I brought up the slave trade to illustrate how hate sites can tell a very selective truth and counter proudveteran06's ridiculous notion that sites where even the titles of the subject scream hate (The Bloody History off Papal Rome, for one). He made the allegation that I needed to point out where they lied. Why would I even read past the titles. I also brought it up to put a nperspective on this Inquisition that was brought up.

The Inquisition has been exaggerated and i produced and I produced two articles by neutral, unbiased sources to prove that. About two people a year were executed and a few people were tortured which certainly isn't good but we are talking about something that began in the 13th century for Christ's sake.

Imagine a site where only the truth were told "The History of Deceptive Jews" and started with Jewish involvement in the trial and excution of Christ, the persecution of early Christians, bombing of "ally's" naval vessels, Lavon afairs, Rosenbergs and Pollards and Leopold and Loeb, Lavon affairs and Bernie Madoffs and Ponzi schemes. Someone could do that easily and tell the truth, be very selective, and guess what. You and others would call that a hate site.

My God, you people look for reasons to whine and complain and hoist your guilt you can onto other people in a ridiculous attempt to make yourselves look good and try to make ofhers feel bad.

Perhaps you should think of this. "Anti-semitism" is disliking Jews because they are Jews, something they cannot really help, and I don't think a lot of people do that. But i do think some people may be put off by the way many Jewish people act and behave and expect to be treated, behavior that Jewish culture seems to inculcate among members of their society. I expect to treat Jews equally, not as though they are more especial than other peoples and Jews will haul out their old anti-Semitism card at the drop of a hat. People dislike you, not because of the what you are, but more because of the way you behave. That behavior is on you.

I hate to break the news to you guys but you really are not that important to us. You are a small, insignificant people that are tolerated but you really do push it. Stop slaughtering Palestinians and stop disrupting peoples dinners with your whines and everyone will be cool.

If anyone has a complaint about the Inquisition, it is the Muslim people, but they are a gracious, inoffensive people who let the sins of the past remain there and rest within the perspective of the past. As evil as Jews try to portraay Muslim society, I can very honestly say I have never met a Muslim that hasn't been open and welcoming and helpul.

You just don't get it, do you?

I'm not going to bother reading your typical whine fest. It is probably the same whine fest from you that was heard in the past. This forum happens to be the Middle East forum, and all you are interested in is the Israel/Palestine conflict and you have no interest even in the Catholics who are being killed in the Middle East. The Pope is worried about Christianity being wiped out in the Middle East, but you are so busy whining about Israel and the Jews in your usual fashion that you don't want to hear what he is saying. Forget your whining about the Jews and open your eyes to see what is happening to innocent people. Look at you. Over 115,000 people dead in Syria, God only knows how many were wounded, and hundreds of thousands are now in refugee camps, and all you can do is whine about the Jews.

Forum List

Back