Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial

Thank God Israel does not represent all Jews, or they would all be damned to hell.

Have you ever thought that perhaps you are destined to take the Express Elevator down where your friend Mr. Lucifer will be waiting for you? Dress lightly. I hear it is very, very hot down there.

God does not approve of child murder by Israel or those defending it.

There are consequences for our actions.

I know what I wrote to be true, because Jesus alone shows me who God is and He did neither of those actions I address.

What I must admit I cannot address is any individual person's relationship with God, we all sin , what that says about anyone in the final analysis is between him and God.

Have you ever thought that perhaps you are destined to take the Express Elevator down where your friend Mr. Lucifer will be waiting for you? Dress lightly. I hear it is very, very hot down there.

I know what I wrote to be true, because Jesus alone shows me who God is and He did neither of those actions I address.

What I must admit I cannot address is any individual person's relationship with God, we all sin , what that says about anyone in the final analysis is between him and God.

Not to worry, Mrs. Sherri. Jesus will be right there to push you on that Express Elevator that goes down, down, down. As i said before, dress lightly as it is supposed to be hot down there. Don't bother to bring your own shovel, as Mr. Lucifer will provide you with one to keep on shoveling that coal to keep the place hot, hot, hot.

But God approves of muslims or christians killing children?
What nonsense!
God kills children and always has for no reason through disease and accidents. Some children just stop breathing naturally and too often parents not only have to suffer the loss but have to go through accusation before being cleared of any wrong doing.
War and violence is hell on everyone. Apart from people like Assad and islamist bombers that target schools, no one wants to target children. Sometimes it cannot be helped that they are killed for any number of reasons.
You really think Israel or anyone else wants negative publicity for the death of a child?
Police in every country have unfortunately had to kill children. It is something when possible they try to avoid.
It is sad fact that children have been used by militants to kill. Women have even strapped bombs on their infants to use them as suicide bombers.
I've see muslims cut open pregnant mothers and rip the child out of them and let them bleed to death. I've seen them rape children not much more than toddler. A gun placed to a child's head and their brain splatter, or even bashed in with a rock. Heads used as soccer or polo oballs. An infant tossed out of a burning bus in an attempt to save it's life casually thrown back into the fire and cheers when it's head pops from the heat. Lock people in a church and set fire to the building killing all inside. I've seen small children trained to use guns and sent in to combat. Children taught to kill with knives to slit a persons throat.
Unfortunately this is life in the region. Children large or small are raised to be sacrificed.
Madness, but fact.
With the atrocities perpetrated in the region you have the gall to single out Israel for the unfortunate casualties of a war being waged on them?
War is hell on everyone. There is not way to make war sanitary or humane. War is not waged only by armies on a prearranged battle field. Innocents have always been causality of wars. Innocents on either side.

Sal8296915 said:

Hoooooo boy. Mahmoud is hearing voices.

What nonsense!
God kills children and always has for no reason through disease and accidents. Some children just stop breathing naturally and too often parents not only have to suffer the loss but have to go through accusation before being cleared of any wrong doing.
War and violence is hell on everyone. Apart from people like Assad and islamist bombers that target schools, no one wants to target children. Sometimes it cannot be helped that they are killed for any number of reasons.
You really think Israel or anyone else wants negative publicity for the death of a child?
Police in every country have unfortunately had to kill children. It is something when possible they try to avoid.
It is sad fact that children have been used by militants to kill. Women have even strapped bombs on their infants to use them as suicide bombers.
I've see muslims cut open pregnant mothers and rip the child out of them and let them bleed to death. I've seen them rape children not much more than toddler. A gun placed to a child's head and their brain splatter, or even bashed in with a rock. Heads used as soccer or polo oballs. An infant tossed out of a burning bus in an attempt to save it's life casually thrown back into the fire and cheers when it's head pops from the heat. Lock people in a church and set fire to the building killing all inside. I've seen small children trained to use guns and sent in to combat. Children taught to kill with knives to slit a persons throat.
Unfortunately this is life in the region. Children large or small are raised to be sacrificed.
Madness, but fact.
With the atrocities perpetrated in the region you have the gall to single out Israel for the unfortunate casualties of a war being waged on them?
War is hell on everyone. There is not way to make war sanitary or humane. War is not waged only by armies on a prearranged battle field. Innocents have always been causality of wars. Innocents on either side.

Beautifully said. :clap:

What nonsense!
Madness, but fact.
War is hell on everyone. There is not way to make war sanitary or humane.
War is not waged only by armies on a prearranged battle field. Innocents have always been causality of wars. Innocents on either side.

A nice souvenier T-shirt eases their pain...

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel army rides out T-shirt row

"The Israeli military has faced heavy criticism for causing high levels of civilian casualties during its recent Gaza offensive.

The army frequently says it takes care to avoid civilian casualties and blames Palestinian militants for putting them in harm's way.

A sociologist quoted by Haaretz, Orna Sasson-Levy of Bar-Ilan University, warned the designs could strengthen, stimulate and legitimise aggression towards Palestinians in the occupied territories.

"There is... increasing callousness," she said. "There is a perception that the Palestinian is not a person, a human being entitled to basic rights and therefore anything may be done to him."
The Haaretz investigation discovered numerous T-shirts depicting violence against Palestinians and appearing to celebrate sexual assault.

'Moral army'

The Tel Aviv clothing firm Adiv, which made many of the shirts, did not comment on the Haaretz report.

It prints up about 500 different patterns for military units each month, Haaretz says, mostly jokes about army life and "a handful reflecting particular aggressiveness, violence and vulgarity".

On Monday, Israel's chief of staff defended his troops against a rising tide of criticism.

"I tell you that this is a moral and ideological army," Lt-Gen Gabi Ashkenazi said in a speech to new recruits.

"I have no doubt that exceptional events will be dealt with. We took every measure possible to reduce harm to the innocent [in Gaza]."

The Haaretz report says the T-shirts tend to be worn strictly in private or in barracks because of adverse civilian reactions and are seen by army psychologists as an expression of bonding within a small, tight-knit unit.

Last week several soldiers were quoted anonymously in the media saying troops had killed Palestinians, including women and children, by hastily opening fire under relaxed rules of engagement in Gaza.

####################################

You know, aris2chat, we can all make up atrocities to justify other atrocities. You have excelled at it above, but we are talking about a branch of the Israeli government here and due to Israel's insistance of being recognised as a Jewish state, a representative of the Jewish people, or at least many of them.

Shall we feel at liberty to use your post to mitigate any future Fogels. That would be a horrible thing to do so I won't indulge, thank you.

You don't kill kids, but if you do, and then celebrate it and brag about it, well that depicts the depravity and amorality of your organization and your country...but hey, at least command is dealing with it firmly and allowing them only to be worn in the barracks and at home, not in discos, parks, restaurants and at markets anymore.

Oh wait. My bad. They don't really do that now, do they.

True colors!!!

Droolin' anti Semite Dreolin:

Page last updated at 18:33 GMT, Monday, 23 March 2009
Israel army rides out T-shirt row
Wow, how many years are you gonna milk this T-Shirt garbage, Jew hater?

Can you Nazi wanna be's come up with something new at least once in a while? It's either "the Inquisition wasn't that bad" or "not sure how many Jews died in the Holocaust, maybe 300,000 tops" or "Iran's leaders never called for the destruction of Israel" or "Israel is committing genocide in the Palestinians". Ha ha ha. Pathetic.

Same anti Semetic vomit, different day.

Last edited:
Mandela was a terrorist.

7. On the U.S. war with Iraq:

“If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.”
Via cbsnews.com

6. On Israel:

“Israel should withdraw from all the areas which it won from the Arabs in 1967, and in particular Israel should withdraw completely from the Golan Heights, from south Lebanon and from the West Bank.”
Via jweekly.com

5. On the U.S. war with Iraq:

“All that (Mr. Bush) wants is Iraqi oil.”
Via cbsnews.com

4. Mandela on Castro and the Cuban revolution:

“From its earliest days, the Cuban Revolution has also been a source of
inspiration to all freedom-loving people. We admire the sacrifices of the Cuban people in maintaining their independence and sovereignty in the face of the vicious imperialist-orquestrated campaign to destroy the impressive gain made in the Cuban Revolution. … Long live the Cuban Revolution. Long live comrade Fidel Castro.”
Via lanic.utexas.edu

3. Mandela on Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, his longtime supporter:

“It is our duty to give support to the brother leader … especially in regards to the sanctions which are not hitting just him, they are hitting the ordinary masses of the people … our African brothers and sisters.”
Via finalcall.com

2. On the U.S. preparing to invade Iraq in a 2002 interview with Newsweek:

“If you look at those matters, you will come to the conclusion that the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace.”
Via newsweek.com

1. On a Palestinian state:

“The UN took a strong stand against apartheid; and over the years, an international consensus was built, which helped to bring an end to this iniquitous system. But we know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”
Via cbsnews.com

SA exile Henri le Riche writes: "Other than the ANC siding with the communists during the Cold War, why did UK prime minister Margaret Thatcher and US president Ronald Reagan call the ANC a terrorist organisation? I will let the current US president, Barrack Obama, answer that question. After the April 16 2013 bombing at the Boston Marathon, he said: "Any Time Bombs Are Used to Target CIVILIANS It Is an Act of Terror."

The ANC had an easy choice: Fight soldiers, or take the easy cowardly option terrorists worldwide take,and that is target civilians..

THE ANC'S VICTIMS WERE MOSTLY CIVILIANS:
1981 – 2 car bombs at Durban showrooms
1983 – Church Street Bomb (killed 19, wounded 217)
1984 – Durban car bomb (killed 5, wounded 27)
1985-1987 – At least 150 landmines on farm roads (killed 125)
1985 – Amanzimtoti Sanlam shopping centre bomb Dec 23 (killed 2 white women and 3 white children)
1986 – Magoo's Bar bomb (killed 3, wounded 69)
1986 – Newcastle Court bomb (wounded 24)
1987 – Johannesburg Court bomb (killed 3, wounded 10)
1987 – Wits command centre car bomb (killed 1, wounded 6
1988 – Johannesburg video arcade (killed 1 unborn baby, wounded 10)
1988 – Roodepoort bank bomb (killed 4, wounded 1
1988 – Pretoria Police housing unit, 2 bombs (wounded 3)
1988 – Magistrate's Court bomb (killed 3)
1988 – Benoni Wimpy Bar bomb (killed 1, wounded 56)
1988 – Witbank shopping centre bomb (killed 2, wounded 42)
1988 – Ellis Park Rugby Stadium car bomb (killed 2, wounded 37)
Late 1980s – numerous Wimpy Restaurant bombs (killed many, wounded many)

In South Africa during the 1960's and 70's, barely a week went by without terrorism -- dynamite at a fuel depot, a car bomb outside Air Force headquarters in in a city center. The ANC's guerrilla force -- known simply as MK, or more formally as Umkhonto we Sizwe translated "Spear of the Nation" was founded in 1961 by Nelson Mandela and his handler, the Communist Joe Slovo.

Mandela was a terrorist.

7. On the U.S. war with Iraq:

“If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.”
Via cbsnews.com

6. On Israel:

“Israel should withdraw from all the areas which it won from the Arabs in 1967, and in particular Israel should withdraw completely from the Golan Heights, from south Lebanon and from the West Bank.”
Via jweekly.com

5. On the U.S. war with Iraq:

“All that (Mr. Bush) wants is Iraqi oil.”
Via cbsnews.com

4. Mandela on Castro and the Cuban revolution:

“From its earliest days, the Cuban Revolution has also been a source of
inspiration to all freedom-loving people. We admire the sacrifices of the Cuban people in maintaining their independence and sovereignty in the face of the vicious imperialist-orquestrated campaign to destroy the impressive gain made in the Cuban Revolution. … Long live the Cuban Revolution. Long live comrade Fidel Castro.”
Via lanic.utexas.edu

3. Mandela on Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, his longtime supporter:

“It is our duty to give support to the brother leader … especially in regards to the sanctions which are not hitting just him, they are hitting the ordinary masses of the people … our African brothers and sisters.”
Via finalcall.com

2. On the U.S. preparing to invade Iraq in a 2002 interview with Newsweek:

“If you look at those matters, you will come to the conclusion that the attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world peace.”
Via newsweek.com

1. On a Palestinian state:

“The UN took a strong stand against apartheid; and over the years, an international consensus was built, which helped to bring an end to this iniquitous system. But we know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”
Via cbsnews.com

SA exile Henri le Riche writes: "Other than the ANC siding with the communists during the Cold War, why did UK prime minister Margaret Thatcher and US president Ronald Reagan call the ANC a terrorist organisation? I will let the current US president, Barrack Obama, answer that question. After the April 16 2013 bombing at the Boston Marathon, he said: "Any Time Bombs Are Used to Target CIVILIANS It Is an Act of Terror."

The ANC had an easy choice: Fight soldiers, or take the easy cowardly option terrorists worldwide take,and that is target civilians..

THE ANC'S VICTIMS WERE MOSTLY CIVILIANS:
1981 – 2 car bombs at Durban showrooms
1983 – Church Street Bomb (killed 19, wounded 217)
1984 – Durban car bomb (killed 5, wounded 27)
1985-1987 – At least 150 landmines on farm roads (killed 125)
1985 – Amanzimtoti Sanlam shopping centre bomb Dec 23 (killed 2 white women and 3 white children)
1986 – Magoo's Bar bomb (killed 3, wounded 69)
1986 – Newcastle Court bomb (wounded 24)
1987 – Johannesburg Court bomb (killed 3, wounded 10)
1987 – Wits command centre car bomb (killed 1, wounded 6
1988 – Johannesburg video arcade (killed 1 unborn baby, wounded 10)
1988 – Roodepoort bank bomb (killed 4, wounded 1
1988 – Pretoria Police housing unit, 2 bombs (wounded 3)
1988 – Magistrate's Court bomb (killed 3)
1988 – Benoni Wimpy Bar bomb (killed 1, wounded 56)
1988 – Witbank shopping centre bomb (killed 2, wounded 42)
1988 – Ellis Park Rugby Stadium car bomb (killed 2, wounded 37)
Late 1980s – numerous Wimpy Restaurant bombs (killed many, wounded many)

In South Africa during the 1960's and 70's, barely a week went by without terrorism -- dynamite at a fuel depot, a car bomb outside Air Force headquarters in in a city center. The ANC's guerrilla force -- known simply as MK, or more formally as Umkhonto we Sizwe translated "Spear of the Nation" was founded in 1961 by Nelson Mandela and his handler, the Communist Joe Slovo.
To me, Mandela's biggest issue was that he started out as a Communist, and that's why many Western countries hesitated to support his cause. Not sure if Mandela ever stopped being a Communist, which explains why he cozied up to many anti American and anti Democratic rogue world leaders such as Castro and Gaddaffi.

All in all, however he did a great thing for his people, and became a symbol of resistance and freedom throughout the world and in history. And that is definitely a positive for humanity. Like all great historical figures, he was not perfect and had his faults.

Last edited:
Agreed. Pre and post apartheid south africa looks a lot like present day OZreal.

Mandela was a communist. He was also a terorist and a terrorist supporter.

Mandela was an ally to the evil tyrants of the world and an enemy of western civilization.

Agreed. Pre and post apartheid south africa looks a lot like present day OZreal.
Wow, so you mean there is no apartheid in Israel. Ha ha ha. Did Mustafa Alfalfa just put his donkey hoof in his mouth?

donkey-o.gif

Mandela was a communist. He was also a terorist and a terrorist supporter.

Mandela was an ally to the evil tyrants of the world and an enemy of western civilization.

Just a couple of comments/questions of fact without judgement.

It strikes me as odd that a supporter of Israel seems to be unaware of the concepts of the kibbutzim and moshavim which were the cornerstones of modern Israel, and some earlier ones had some adherence to the principles of Joseph Stalin.

Frequently, the sole difference between a "terrorist" and a "freedom fighter" is that the "terrorist" has yet to achieve his victory. The winners write the history.

The Jewish publication, Tikkun Daily, has a number of articles lauding Mandela. Below is an excerpt from one of those articles, by Senior editor, Michael Lerner...

"There are really two Jewish peoples today. One is still connected to the most generous and love-oriented elements of our tradition and is seeking to renew them. The other is grounded in what I call “Settler Judaism” – a Judaism that has its roots in our tradition as well, and that sees the “other” as an enemy. Adherents to this worldview argue that God’s empowerment of the Jewish people and the world’s flagrant disregard for Jews when we were being murdered by the millions in the twentieth century entitle us to be callous toward the suffering that Israel imposes on the Palestinian people.

Jews are not alone in facing this contradiction. The truth is that in all of us there is one voice inclining us toward trust, love, and a generosity of spirit and action, and another voice of fear that inclines us toward domination in the name of self-protection. Mandela’s successes in South Africa have strengthened for much of the world and for a section of the Jewish people the voice of hope, love, and generosity, but not enough to overcome the deep voices of cynicism and despair that lead so many Jews and non-Jews alike to revert to the knee-jerk response of violence whenever a situation triggers in us our deep feelings of fear."

Tikkun Daily Blog » Blog Archive » Nelson Mandela: A Jewish Perspective

Tikkun: to repair, mend, and transform the world.

A lot of spirituality, trust, and peace in that.

The droolin' anti Semite claims to be an expert in everything about Israel. :cuckoo:

At coffee this morning, did Jesus tell you that you should show at least a little concern for the children being murdered by Muslims in the Middle East. Even though you aren't able to blame their murders on the Jews, at least fake it that you care a little about these dead children. Thousands have been killed, so Jesus said that you should shed some tears for them.

Forum List

Back