Netanyahu causes uproar by linking Palestinians to Holocaust

When will you be providing any form of links after asking for 140 times now, you are in no position to complain about anyone are you idiot.

Ok Phoney...

I really have no idea of the 140 links that you are looking for... I guess its that voice in your head again...

However, I will humour you...

Let me know what the 140 links you are looking for or, as the good lord above once said...

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FREAK!

When will you be providing any form of links after asking for 140 times now, you are in no position to complain about anyone are you idiot.

Ok Phoney...

I really have no idea of the 140 links that you are looking for... I guess its that voice in your head again...

Let me know what the 140 links you are looking for or, as the good lord above once said...

Hyperbole is the last refuse of the weak minded.
And when it comes to refuse, refuse is all you spout.

Ok Phoney...

Hyperbole is the last refuse of the weak minded.
And when it comes to refuse, refuse is all you spout.

If you want to communicate in English that would really help in making a reply!

Until then.... :anj_stfu:

No one is not including the mufti.

That's not the argument being made. Netanyahu's words were false and the intent behind why he made those statements at that particular time, using
"revisionism" to portray modern day Palestinians as akin to Nazi's is the issue and it keeps being ducked. No one is white washing the Mufti - but let's be accurate about history and call Netanyahu's deciet for what it is. If you want to call all those historians liars and revisionists - do so.

Again - for I don't know how many times - no one is saying the Mufti didn't want the destruction of the Jews. That is not the argument.

So you don't see the Palestinians as being akin to Nazis even after reading their charters. Don't forget that only about 5% of all Germans were Nazis, while 60% of all muslims are Nazis .

No I do not. 60% of all Muslims are Nazi's? I'd like to see the data on that claim.

That is the number that follow the teachings of islam explicitly in the koran, it is the number that support the use of terrorism against islams enemies it an attempt at changing their minds. It is the number that support the fight by the Palestinians started by the mufti in 1929 to eliminate the Jews.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans

83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose
NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
World Public Opinion: 81% of Egyptians want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
76% of Pakistanis want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
76% of Moroccans want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
World Public Opinion: 64% of Egyptians said it was “very important for the government” to “apply traditional punishments for crimes such as stoning adulterers.”
And so it goes all the above are Nazi tendencies and there are more in the link provided.

Oh look....

Was that Phoney deflecting again? YEP!

Was that Phoney NOT answering a question again? YEP!

Was that Phoney providing a link in some kind of attempt to support his BS zionut claims? YEP!

So, a question from a member of this forum...

"60% of all Muslims are Nazi's? I'd like to see the data on that claim."

And Phoney provides a link to some 'opinion poll' that, guess what, has NO mention of the word NAZI in it!

Once a failed neo marxist zionut, ALWAYS a failed neo marxist zionut!

Indeed. All I see is a massive deflection. Phoenall - what data do you have?

See the link above that shows opinion polls from all over, and do your homework

Ok Phoney...

The now 141 requests I have made for you to provide any links at all to support your claims over the last 2 weeks. If you want to know go back and read the board, should take you another 2 weeks to answer all the requests. Many are simple because they are numbered so you can see where you have refused to provide links.

So you don't see the Palestinians as being akin to Nazis even after reading their charters. Don't forget that only about 5% of all Germans were Nazis, while 60% of all muslims are Nazis .

No I do not. 60% of all Muslims are Nazi's? I'd like to see the data on that claim.

That is the number that follow the teachings of islam explicitly in the koran, it is the number that support the use of terrorism against islams enemies it an attempt at changing their minds. It is the number that support the fight by the Palestinians started by the mufti in 1929 to eliminate the Jews.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans

83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose
NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
World Public Opinion: 81% of Egyptians want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
76% of Pakistanis want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
76% of Moroccans want strict Sharia imposed in every Islamic country
World Public Opinion: 64% of Egyptians said it was “very important for the government” to “apply traditional punishments for crimes such as stoning adulterers.”
And so it goes all the above are Nazi tendencies and there are more in the link provided.

Oh look....

Was that Phoney deflecting again? YEP!

Was that Phoney NOT answering a question again? YEP!

Was that Phoney providing a link in some kind of attempt to support his BS zionut claims? YEP!

So, a question from a member of this forum...

"60% of all Muslims are Nazi's? I'd like to see the data on that claim."

And Phoney provides a link to some 'opinion poll' that, guess what, has NO mention of the word NAZI in it!

Once a failed neo marxist zionut, ALWAYS a failed neo marxist zionut!

Indeed. All I see is a massive deflection. Phoenall - what data do you have?

See the link above that shows opinion polls from all over, and do your homework

In typical Phoney style, your link shows 'opinions' and does nothing to support your comments! It doesn't even mention the word "Nazi"!

So, another crock of shit post from Phoney!

Ok Phoney...

The now 141 requests I have made for you to provide any links at all to support your claims over the last 2 weeks. If you want to know go back and read the board, should take you another 2 weeks to answer all the requests. Many are simple because they are numbered so you can see where you have refused to provide links.

So another utter BS post...

Let's make it real easy...

Give me just one claim that I have made that you want a link for!

Then you have read a different report to the rest of us as we see it as the mufti being placed on an equal footing with Hitler, Himmler, Goering, Bormann, Hess and Speer and many others. If it was a Jew that was being reported in this way you would be all for him and the rest of the Jews being branded as mass murderers wouldn't you.

Himmler, Goering etc are not on equal footing with Hitler but even they were bigger figures than the Mufti. I read reports by reputable historians.

And your only response is that criticism of Netanyahu is "it's da JOoooooooooos"? Get over it. They aren't any more angelic or demonic than the rest of us

Mufti was convicted and escaped "dressed as a woman". He would have been sentenced to dead.

He was no innocent.

Did anyone say he was?

Well actually quite a lot of people, not all of them Palestinians.

I think there is a pretty good body of evidence concerning his views including his own writing.

That he hated the Zionist project taking over his country is beyond doubt, he was a fervent Palestinian nationalist after all. But did he hate Jewish people just for being Jewish (anti-Semite) or did he hate Jewish people trying to colonise his country (anti-Zionist)? In his old age, did he end up just conflating the two? The Mufti's archive was stolen by Lebanese Phalangists (close allies of Israel) after his death, during Lebanon's civil war so we have no real idea what his writings might reveal. His memoires were subsequently published, edited by Abd al-Karim al-Umar but those who have tried to trace the editor or see the original documents have hit brick walls.

Evidence can be manufactured, remember the famous "Hitler diaries" that managed to fool eminent experts and academics in the 1980's?

It is no co-incidence that most of the negative spin about the Mufti comes from Israeli, pro-Israeli or Right wing Islamophobic sources, and no coincidence that most of the positive spin comes from Muslim admirers of the Mufti.

Was the Mufti as evil as he is depicted? I don't know, but until I see conclusive proof one way or another I will keep an open mind.

I've recently acquired a book that is widely considered "neutral" towards the Mufti, "The Mufti of Jerusalem: Al-Hajj Amin Al-Husayni and the Palestinian National Movement" by Phillip Mattar (I note aris2ochat recommends it in #574); I'll let you know what I think when I've read it.

Ok Phoney...

Read back and find out, you can start by proving the claims you made about what I posted

Ok Phoney...

Read back and find out, you can start by proving the claims you made about what I posted

Why am I going to prove claims that you posted?

Thats YOUR job Phoney...

You don't understand how this works do you!

Ok Phoney...

Thats YOUR job Phoney...

You don't it seems as I ask you for evidence of your claims and you don't produce it at any time. The ball is in your court to prove your false claims. So 142 now as I am asking you to prove your claims AGAIN

Ok Phoney...

Thats YOUR job Phoney...

You don't it seems as I ask you for evidence of your claims and you don't produce it at any time. The ball is in your court to prove your false claims. So 142 now as I am asking you to prove your claims AGAIN

Ok Phoney...

Last chance...

Give me an example of what you actually want a link for...

Otherwise shut the fuck up you trolling freak!

Thats YOUR job Phoney...

Ok Phoney...

Last chance...

Well start by producing a link to substantiate your claim above, your word is not good enough as you are the proven troll

Ok Phoney...

There once was
A guy named Phoney,
Everything he posted was

Full of Baloney

He squealed like
A pig when
Caught in

Lies, He danced
In a jig defending
His cries,

An asylum protects from
The truth he defies,...
That's why

We call him Phoney Baloney!

Last edited:
>>
Lost in the discussion about how much the Mufti influenced Hitler is the inescapable fact that the Mufti and the Führer shared the same goal, the destruction of the Jews.

Hitler and Nazi Party philosopher Alfred Rosenberg were focused on eliminating the Jews of Europe. Haj Amin al Husseini, the Grand Mufti, was focused on eliminating the Jews of the Arab world.

How much the Mufti had to do with Hitler’s Final Solution of the Jewish Question is unfortunately a diversion from the basic issue. The Mufti then, like Palestinians today, sought to slaughter Jews.

It is by no means a diversion. It's a deliberate attempt by Netanyahu to distort history and paint modern day Palestinians as Nazi's - a people who can not be negotiated with but only conquered or exterminated. The Palestinian fight was a land issue, if it is becoming a religious issue we need to ask why?

Netyanhu was spot on. You are putting words in his mouth that he never said.

Quoting anti-Israel/Jewish books really doesn't help your case. Even Jewish have acted against Jews throughout Jewish history.

Netanyahu's point was clear to me.

This isn't about territory.

This isn't about settlements

This isn't about the "palestinians" having their own state.

This isn't about the Temple Mount.

This is a holy religious war.

The arabs tried to kill all the Jews before they captured the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem in 1967.

The arabs tried to kill all the Jews when they were awarded a tiny sliver of land in 1948.

The arabs tried to kill the Jews before Israel had a state.

The arabs tried to kill all the Jews in the 1930s.

That is the reason that Netanyahu brought up the Grand Mufti's collaboration with Hitler.

The Mufti may not have been responsible for the Holocaust however, he was an active collaborator in it.

Why wouldn't the Christians and Muslims being invaded by European Zionists intent on dispossessing and evicting them resist the invasion?
For one reason is because it never happened.

>>
Lost in the discussion about how much the Mufti influenced Hitler is the inescapable fact that the Mufti and the Führer shared the same goal, the destruction of the Jews.

Hitler and Nazi Party philosopher Alfred Rosenberg were focused on eliminating the Jews of Europe. Haj Amin al Husseini, the Grand Mufti, was focused on eliminating the Jews of the Arab world.

How much the Mufti had to do with Hitler’s Final Solution of the Jewish Question is unfortunately a diversion from the basic issue. The Mufti then, like Palestinians today, sought to slaughter Jews.

It is by no means a diversion. It's a deliberate attempt by Netanyahu to distort history and paint modern day Palestinians as Nazi's - a people who can not be negotiated with but only conquered or exterminated. The Palestinian fight was a land issue, if it is becoming a religious issue we need to ask why?

Quoting anti-Israel/Jewish books really doesn't help your case. Even Jewish have acted against Jews throughout Jewish history.

The arabs tried to kill all the Jews before they captured the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem in 1967.

The arabs tried to kill all the Jews when they were awarded a tiny sliver of land in 1948.

That is the reason that Netanyahu brought up the Grand Mufti's collaboration with Hitler.

The Mufti may not have been responsible for the Holocaust however, he was an active collaborator in it.

Why wouldn't the Christians and Muslims being invaded by European Zionists intent on dispossessing and evicting them resist the invasion?

Do you live in an alternate universe? Believe it or not, people from Europe of the Jewish religion went to Palestine and evicted the Christians and Muslims living there and declared their own state on the land where previously Christians and Jews were living.

Thats YOUR job Phoney...

Ok Phoney...

Last chance...

Well start by producing a link to substantiate your claim above, your word is not good enough as you are the proven troll

So you can't give me one single link that you have asked for?

What a trolling freak you are Phoney!

>>

Do you live in an alternate universe? Believe it or not, people from Europe of the Jewish religion went to Palestine and evicted the Christians and Muslims living there and declared their own state on the land where previously Christians and Jews were living.

It seems that you are in a different.

That hasn't happened on earth.

Cognitive dissonance is a terrible affliction. Denying the existence of Israel is truly an astonishing position to take.

Thats YOUR job Phoney...

Ok Phoney...

Last chance...

So you can't give me one single link that you have asked for?

What a trolling freak you are Phoney!

LINK proving your claim

Forum List

Back