Neo Nazis Are Wonderful People: Here is proof.

fake 'progressives' keep neo-nazis going; nobody else pays any attention to them, and most of their clubs are kept alive by paid govt. informants. Democrats need them as foils because they think they deflect attention away from their own fascist violence and racism and hate crimes.
Nobody pays any attention to them? The people this guy murdered paid attention, and he murdered them. People do pay attention: good people, like liberals and progressives. The people not paying attention are the right wing!

fake 'progressives' keep neo-nazis going; nobody else pays any attention to them, and most of their clubs are kept alive by paid govt. informants. Democrats need them as foils because they think they deflect attention away from their own fascist violence and racism and hate crimes.
Nobody pays any attention to them? The people this guy murdered paid attention, and he murdered them. People do pay attention: good people, like liberals and progressives. The people not paying attention are the right wing!
Oh my god, Piccaro, you think it's funny that these people were murdered because they didn't want to welcome a Neo-Nazi into their family? What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, you are a depraved idiot.

Oh my god, Piccaro, you think it's funny that these people were murdered because they didn't want to welcome a Neo-Nazi into their family? What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, you are a depraved idiot.
The people who laughed at the OP are giving me a chill. Funny?
How?

The people who laughed at the OP are giving me a chill. Funny?
How?
People laughing at the fact that 3 innocent people were murdered is deeply disturbing.

[
Wrong. You know he's a Republican. Trump told us some Nazi's are "very fine people".

No Democrat believes that.
Trump told us some Nazi's are "very fine people".

No, but that's what your masters have told you to say.

or, do you actually have a quote of that?

NO, he doesn't, because he knows it is a filthy lie.
I posted the link to the video clip of him saying those words , dude....Was that fake news?? Now tell us that this is a lie also:
....]

No, you didn't, because he never said it.

What he said was there were fine people on both sides of the ISSUE OF HISTORICAL STATUES.

The nazis were trying to co-opt that issue to inflate their numbers and perceived relevance, and you are helping them.

You are the one working with the nazis, supporting their efforts because you have a common interest.

Making them look relevant.

PeePee is a mentally ill deviant and apologist for homosexual pedophiles; it doesn't care about facts and truth in reporting.
Many thanks to both of you for your brilliant and thoughtful analysis of a critical topic. You do so much to raise the level of intellectual discourse at an crucial time in our history .

Do any of you right wingers want to try to defend this?
Nope. He's one of yours. A STATIST. A worshiper of GODvernment.
A fervent Trump supporter, like yourself
A fervent Trump supporter

fact, or opinion?
The neo-nazi movement was vital for Trump's emerging from the primaries and edging out Clinton in the general.

Yep. These guys sure thought so.

So did this guy...
DA2DWnkV0AApN5X.jpg

Who is Jeremy Christian, and why would any sane person pay any attention to him? :dunno:

Now a nutbag pile of shit Stalinist like you no doubt is swayed deeply by the little turd, but we normals view him no differently than we view you, a hate filled lunatic.

[

What is the difference between you as a Stalinist, and the Nazis? :dunno:

You both seek totalitarian dictatorship, you both hate Jews, you both hate America, you both hate civil rights, you both seek to enslave and brutalize the majority of people.

So what's the difference?

[
No, but that's what your masters have told you to say.

or, do you actually have a quote of that?

I posted the link to the video clip of him saying those words , dude....Was that fake news?? Now tell us that this is a lie also:
....]

What he said was there were fine people on both sides of the ISSUE OF HISTORICAL STATUES.

The nazis were trying to co-opt that issue to inflate their numbers and perceived relevance, and you are helping them.

You are the one working with the nazis, supporting their efforts because you have a common interest.

PeePee is a mentally ill deviant and apologist for homosexual pedophiles; it doesn't care about facts and truth in reporting.
Many thanks to both of you for your brilliant and thoughtful analysis of a critical topic. You do so much to raise the level of intellectual discourse at an crucial time in our history .

You are the one spreading a lie, a vile one that is tearing this country apart.

[
....]

Why do you persist in attacking me when I offered you a compliment? What is the lie that I'm spreading?

Virginia teen shot girlfriend’s parents and self because they wouldn’t let their daughter date a neo-Nazi

I wonder if he said "Merry Christmas " before he pulled the trigger

A Reston, VA couple are dead and their daughter’s boyfriend is in critical condition after the teenager shot them both and then himself because they refused to let their daughter date a neo-Nazi.
The Washington Post said that Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband Scott, 48, were shot dead in their daughter’s bedroom in the early morning hours of Friday, Dec. 22 and that the teen gunman turned the gun on himself, but survived.

Do any of you right wingers want to try to defend this? I mean, after all, how many of you blamed the victim after Charlottesville. How many of you defended Trump when he said there are fine people on both sides and that the Nazis had a permit to march when the counter protesters , allegedly did not!! Speak up! Let's hear from you scum bukettes

The Washington Post said that Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband Scott, 48, were shot dead in their daughter’s bedroom in the early morning hours of Friday, Dec. 22 and that the teen gunman turned the gun on himself, but survived.

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s mother Janet Kuhn told the Post that the family had deep misgivings about the boy their daughter was dating. Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker called the teen an “outspoken neo-Nazi” and friends and family say she had forced her daughter to break up with the boy in the days before the double murder.

“We can’t allow her to see someone associated with Nazis,” a friend who spoke on the condition of anonymity recalled Kuhn-Fricker saying. “We don’t associate with hate groups in our house.”

The two teens had been dating since June. The family became concerned when their daughter began to parrot pro-Nazi talking points like blaming Europe’s Jewish population for World War II.

Report Advertisement
Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker — a social justice activist who specialized in improving the lives of the elderly — saw messages on her daughter’s phone attributed to an online account believed to be operated by the teen boy, who the Post declined to name.

The concerned mom printed off copies of the messages, which “had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for ‘white revolution,’ making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.”

She submitted the information to the principal of her daughter and the boy’s school and asked the boy’s mother to keep him away from her daughter.

Late Friday night, the Kuhn-Fricker’s were awakened by a noise in their daughter’s room. They found the boy there brandishing a gun. An angry confrontation reportedly ensued, wherein the boy murdered both adults and shot himself.

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s final Facebook post, written when she believed she had permanently excised the disturbed teen from her family’s life, said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

The quote is commonly attributed to Irish philosopher and statesman Edmund Burke.

Read the full report here.

Watch video about this story, embedded below:
Too bad, another regressive liberal goes nuts. At least he wasn't a fag.

Too bad, another regressive liberal goes nuts. At least he wasn't a fag.

There's no reason to say this guy was a progressive liberal, I really wish conservatives would stop trying to distance themselves from the pro-white movement by associating it with the left.

[
What a heart breaking story. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Which is why I always stand up to you and the other Stalinists here.
Sorry, you're on the wrong side, Nazi :itsok:

I am pro-Israel and pro-America, Stalinist pig.

Now a JOOOOO hating pile of shit like you could be a Nazi, VERY easily.

Oh, they are Nazis, just not German ones; they embrace all the wonders of Nazism, including advocating 'ethnic cleansing', genocides, police state thuggery, etc. It's what they want. Just change up who they want to mass murder and wa la, they're Nazis.

[
....]

This tard whining about the level of 'intellectual discourse' is hilarious; these sicko really think pedophilia is a sign of 'advanced civilization'; that's why they devoted so much time to promoting Islamist savagery as 'enlightened' compared to Christianity, only to have to back off from that when their fellow deviants started sailing off the top of buildings over there courtesy of their 'enlightened' Islamo-nazi heroes. They did the same with their cherished NAMBLA gang of kiddie rapers in 1994. They now pretend they never heard of them, or Harry Hay, the Communist pedophile who started the 'Gay Rights' movement in the U.S.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back