Neil Young Tries to Save Face

It's Maggot's only word and it always thinks it's so clever when it uses its word.
Anyone who has been completely brainwashed by Big Brother. . . and believes the nation's ills are the fault of one man, whose minds are infected, not by a virus, but with a pathological fear for the future, need to redirect their fear.

Orwell wrote about how this worked.

It is just his two minutes of fears released through hate. When ever you see posters refer to others suffering from "TDS?" That is their two minutes of hate. It is a useful outlet when the facts of reality do not align with their cognitive dissonance experienced when reality doesn't match the propaganda rolled out by the establishment.

i.e., double think.

iu

Actually, I am calling you a trumptard. But, whatever. Just promise me you won't go anywhere near a vaccine.

Why would you call me a Trumptard for just posting a critical observation from one of Israel's top epidemiologists? I never voted for Trump, and Trump supports getting jabs and boosters?

You have no logical thought processing what so ever.

iu

I put 5 in the chamber just for you. Go pull the trigger. Good luck
Isn't that sweet? But, still waiting for your promise that you won't go anywhere near a vaccine. Please let me know, I can sleep better tonight if I know you and the other trumptards won't be around much longer.

Why would you call me a Trumptard for just posting a critical observation from one of Israel's top epidemiologists? I never voted for Trump, and Trump supports getting jabs and boosters?

You have no logical thought processing what so ever.

iu

Post whatever rubbish you like. Free country. Just promise me you won't take the vaccine.

Sure is keeping you Leftards up 7/24 worrying about us. Every thread you’re begging us to join your cult.
You really are a retard. Nope, I don't want you and the other trumptards to get the vaccine. Get it now? Or, do I have to type more slowly?

Yeah sure. Your hourly updates on getting the mystery substance injected to join your cult are hilarious.
Thanks for confirming that you won't take the vaccine. Now, is that a promise? You won't backslide like some of the other retards? That will really break my heart.

Who fucking cares go pull the trigger
Actually, retard, you do. You were the one suggesting that I need you to take the vaccine. And, I still don't have your promise.

One more time - Do you promise not to take the vaccine?

Actually, retard, you do. You were the one suggesting that I need you to take the vaccine. And, I still don't have your promise.

One more time - Do you promise not to take the vaccine?
Ill do as i please. Who are you to direct otders to anyone. Now go be a good cultust and get your boosters.

Ill do as i please. Who are you to direct otders to anyone. Now go be a good cultust and get your boosters.
Awww... see, that's what I thought. All that talk about the evils of the vaccine but no promise that you won't take it.

Not only a retard but a hypocrite retard! Thanks for letting us know! :auiqs.jpg:

Awww... see, that's what I thought. All that talk about the evils of the vaccine but no promise that you won't take it.

Not only a retard but a hypocrite retard! Thanks for letting us know! :auiqs.jpg:
Lol

More babble from a cultist troll. There is only 1 decent vaccine out there. Covaxin from India. But natural immunity us night and day better than the jab.

Its been a few months for you hasnt it. Time to roll the dice and pull the trigger again cultist

Forum List

Back