Neil Young Tries to Save Face

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Tell that to the thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the jab.

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

When the truth comes out about these vaccines, these people are going to look like barking fools.

That we could have ended this pandemic months ago if you idiots got your jab?
There are reports of a new mutant chicom virus from overseas where fascist authority is much stronger than in America along with news of a possible 4th or 5th jab

meanwhile under biden the economy just crawls along thanks to unreasonable lib fear of catching the sniffles

F Neil Young…he can’t even sing that well….

That we could have ended this pandemic months ago if you idiots got your jab?
80% vaccinated

1643628805913.png

Young has taken so many drugs it is a wonder he has not fried most of his brain cells.
The really funny thing is he and other celebrities think they have more say then any other person. Celebrities are well paid for for what they do, be it singing acting or whatever. They are not paid for their ability to tell others what to do. In fact most have enough mental problems they should not even be attempting to tell anyone anything.

I was fine with what he said until he said he stood is solidarity, that's where I tuned him out.

At that point he turned to some generic catchphrase sliced by everyone currently because it's "it's what your supposed to say" and you can't be in one current trends unless you repeat that phrase. It sounds so fucking disingenuous.

Forum List

Back