Neil Young Tries to Save Face

Weatherman2020
Anybody post this yet?

This should go over well with today's "progressives"... 🤔

NeilYoungQuote.jpg

Wow. Your posts are all HATE-KILL-HATE-KILL-HATE-KILL-HATE.

Must suck to be you. That much HATE-KILL directed at others can only come from your self loathing.

It's fun to like oneself. You ought to try it sometime.
Nah. I just want the trumptard herd to be thinned out. I hope you are not getting the booster shots. Are you?

^^^Hard to believe there are still people in this country so dumb, they don't know Ivermectin has been used to treat people for decades. This is what propaganda does to stupid people.
Sure. Please continue to gulp down as many as you can. If you wash it down with Lysol - even better!

You know that humans have safely taken over 3 billion doses of Ivermectin since 1987.

Right?
Sure. Continue to take Ivermectin, Urine, Lysol anything you want. No worries.

Please, please, I'm begging you, do not get the vaccine. Promise me, you won't?

Saving them for you ... You're due another one soon enough.

Sure. But you are not getting the vaccine, right?

Remember they turn you into a Chinese Muslim Communist. You have been warned!

Shit ... I had Covid in January of 2020, before they knew what it was (or at least before they told anybody what it was).
Where do you think they get the plasma to make the drugs they are using to cure people?

Last edited:

Shit ... I had Covid in January of 2020, before they knew what it was (or at least before they told anybody what it was).
Where do you think they get the plasma to make the drugs they are using to cure people?

I've had it twice. Natural immunity has a good taste.

Like I said if you get covid, don't take ivermectin or hydrochroloquine. Listen to your messiah Fauci.
I sure will. And, in turn, please promise me you will never come anywhere near a vaccine. Deal?

I sure will. And, in turn, please promise me you will never come anywhere near a vaccine. Deal?
Not this vaccine, but I might take other ones. I'm not antivax, but this one can give you heart problems and our government is going out of their way to hide that fact. So no I won't take the covid vaccine.

Ok a reminder to you. The next time you go through a revolving door that you jump out after 180 degrees.

Its sad watching you get stuck there for hours.

Another BS post from those who bow to govt.

Why are you murdering Americans with your propogamda.
It hates itself, has no self respect, and thus must hate all others and treat them with no respect. Every leftist I've EVER met is this way. Self loathing is deep and wide with these losers. This is what happens when we let irresponsible people breed. They raise nasty little self-hating children who grow into self-hating adults, and when they don't get their way, they just want to kill everyone in sight.

Here's a video of the Maggot.

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Tell that to the thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the jab.

Does anyone even listen to his folky, Vietnam-era whiny songs anymore? He's been largely irrelevant for what, 40+ years?
In other news, Jack LaLanne is pulling his workout videos in protest of Marvel movies.

Young's behavior in this matter reminds me of an old TV western gun fighting bully who says to the rancher, "This town ain't big enough for the two of us."

Forum List

Back